The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Male Posts : 77
Birthday : 1998-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Anthony Brown
Alliance:: Careers

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:41 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Tumblr_lvt6j1OXCY1qm1lgvo2_500
Anthony

I was slightly confused as she said it was nice. I had just said I didn't want to fall in love and I kiss her...she's not mad? I thought. I looked down at the ground then back up "Your not mad that I kissed you after what I just said?"
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Female Posts : 59
Birthday : 1999-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Noctavia frost
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 April-Young-My-Brother-s-Keeper-april-young-32904477-245-160
Noctavia

i shrug my shoulders taking in what he said" again I'm not mad, I would just a mistake, kind of like mine."i replied with a smile, looking at him. I push back my hair again as I shift my sitting so that my legs are crossed."but why did you kiss me?"i ask patiently.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:49 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Tumblr_lnuoln0rMb1qkyuylo1_500
Anthony

I bit my lip a little then mumbled "But what if I liked the mistake..." Then I growled in my head SHUT UP! She can hear you! Then I looked over at her, not sure what the good answer would be to her question. "I guess...because my heart...told me too..." As I spoke the volume of my voice got quieter and quieter.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:57 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 April-Young-april-young-32950265-500-280
Noctavia

i closed my eyes to gather my thoughts before speaking" I know it's a little confusing right, well how we feeling right now is confusing, but sometimes you got to take risk and find a solution."i reply softly with a nod of my head." Gosh stop trying to make thinks work, you heard what you both said!" I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:11 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Tumblr_mdd3eyimtr1rkupzpo1_500
Anthony

I sighed then nodded as she spoke. The I said, running my fingers through my hair again "It's just hard when your heart is telling you to do one thing while your mind is screaming at you not to."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:15 pm

(Keep in mind the site has a four sentences minimum for posting! (: )
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:20 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Image12
Noctavia

I smiled understanding what he is saying,"sometimes it up to you to decide which to follow." I push back my bangs as I look at him." sometimes it's hard for me to decide to either go with my heart or my mind."i shrugged my shoulders as I sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:52 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Tumblr_m00bqkWGzj1qj2vh0
Anthony

I nodded as she spoke and slowly looked up and straight into her eyes. I slowly took a breath then asked "Which one should I follow?" My heart was telling me its okay to fall in love and not be in the games. But my mind was screaming to leave and volunteer for the games. Then I said again, "Which one were you following when I kissed you?"
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:14 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Image13
Noctavia

i took a deep breath as I prepared my answer." I guessed when you kissed me my heart kind of took over than my mind." I said shifting my position before looking back at him." what did you pull for, while you was kissing me."i asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:53 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Tumblr_me61xlT1zx1rm750oo1_500
Anthony

I smiled a little as she spoke but it slowly faded away as she asked me the question. I really didn't know how to explain it, but I had to give it a shot. I sighed, looking down at the ground before I began to speak. "Well, my heart took over when I kissed you. My mind had been keeping control until I...uh..." Then I whispered, "Got lost in your beauty." Then I returned to my previous volume. "And my mind slipped, causing my heart to take control and I kissed you." As I finished speaking I turned my head to look up at her, once again fighting the urge to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:07 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Image14
Noctavia

I look down at the pond as his answer winked into my mind." I guess both of our hearts took over."i whispered as I still gazed at the pond. I soon forced myself to look at him, my heart started to pound faster as I laid my eyes on him. I soon touched he's shoulder gently," it's your choice to either follow your mind or heart."
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:55 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Tumblr_lif2zimZr71qgbsoqo1_500
Please ignore that Kristen Stewart in in this XD Imagine it being Noctavia.
Anthony

I nodded a little, looking back down to the ground "Yeah I guess they did." When I looked back up a couple seconds later I saw her looking at me and my heart skipped a beat. I tried to hold back, but this time not for long. I leaned over and kissed her again. This time my hand reached up and gently touched the back of her neck.

Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:01 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Image15
Noctavia ignore the guy in the picture imagine ties Anthony.

As I saw him looked at me I smiled, but before I knew it his lips was on my mines. I closed my eyes as my body started to melt again .As I felt his hand on my neck I slowly moved one of my hand onto his face again with a delicate touch.

Last edited by Noctavia on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:08 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Tumblr_mqtlnkSfBK1r8dxubo1_500
Anthony

As her hand touched my cheek, my skin tingled under her touch. I pulled away after a few seconds, but left my forehead to hers. I looked into her eyes, searching for any emotion. I sighed with a mix of emotions before I said, "I think I'll follow my heart."
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:16 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Image16
Noctavia
I smiled brightly as my eyes show the same emotions in his eyes."I think will also follow my heart too." I say happily as I keep my forehead on his." I love you." I whispered sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Tumblr_mqhaykdCQl1rb9x0oo1_500
Lol, once again with the Kristen Stewart thing.
Anthony

I smiled as she spoke those three words, causing one emotion grow stronger in my eyes: love. I whispered right back "I love you too." As I finished that sentence I pressed my lips to hers again. My hand held the back of her neck gently as we kissed.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:38 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Image19
Noctavia

when I heard those words from him,they instantly went straight to my mind. I keep one hand on his cheek as I place the other on his shoulder. My mind was filled with so many emotion, but I pushed them in the back except for one. That one emotion than stuck to my mind was the I've finally fallen in love.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:13 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Tumblr_moei540QFU1s64fego6_500
Anthony

I slid over closer to her slightly so our bodies were touching. My mind was screaming to stop, leave and never talk to her again. But I was following my heart now, which told me to continue and to love Noctavia with all my heart. That's what I planned to do.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:22 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 The-bracelet1
Noctavia imagine the guy as Anthony and forget about the bracelet thing.
As our body touch keep screaming don't go through this, but I pushed the thought behind. I move the hand that's was on his shoulder onto the other side of his face. I chose to follow my heart and I was going just do that. My body begins to melt with happiness again as we continue to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:27 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Tumblr_moan2jAlSU1rzp5vwo1_500
Anthony

I sighed as I broke away for a minute to catch my breath. I placed my forehead against hers, placing my other hand on her cheek gently. I looked straight into her eyes, mine filled with love and joy. My hand on the back of her neck rubbed her neck lightly as I looked into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:38 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 April-2
Noctavia ( ignore the girl in this one Smile

As we broke apart to catch ourbreath, looked into his eyes. My eyes showed the same I could see in his eyes. "well now that was really nice." i whispered. My eyes stayed train on him as I take small little breaths.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:59 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Tumblr_mccnfljwcb1rhvcv0o1_500
Anthony

I chuckled a little then replied "Yeah, really nice." I slipped some hair behind her ear slowly, my eyes never leaving hers. As I caught my breath I smiled and kissed her once again but pulled away quickly. I laid back, resting on my elbows.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:10 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 April-Young-april-young-32540405-245-270
Noctavia

I smiled brightly again as I sit up a little bit. " I have never fell in love before until now and I'm glad I did, with you."my eyes never lost eye contact as I rested my hands on my knees. As my eyes widen slightly with joy.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:57 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Imagegif
Anthony

I smiled, nodded and replied "I'm glad I finally found my love. If I wouldn't of found you soon I would have throw my life away." I stared up into her eyes, taking in her beauty. Now I could only hope neither of us got picked for the Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:20 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Image20
Noctavia

" I chuckled lightly at his word as I place my hands on my knees. The only thing I hope won't happen was to be picked for the hunger games." so what do you want to do?" I asked with a shrug of my shoulder as I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next