The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Male Posts : 77
Birthday : 1998-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Anthony Brown
Alliance:: Careers

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:04 am

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Robert-pattinson-misses-kristen-stewart-australia
Again with the Kristen Stewart thing.
Anthony

I sat up, my face only about half a foot away from hers now. I slowly pushed a loose strand of her hair behind her ear, never losing eye contact. I left my hand on her cheek instead of bringing it down to my lap again. I didn't move a muscle as I sat there, silent as a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Female Posts : 59
Birthday : 1999-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Noctavia frost
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:13 am

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Image21
Noctavia
I tilted my head slightly as he touched my cheek. I could tell something was up I soon put my hand on his with was on my cheek. I sighed before I spoke," what's wrong?" I looked at him with a concerned look.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:44 am

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Tumblr_m1rzvpO2Xi1r5wziwo1_500
and again...
Anthony

I sighed, shaking my head just a little. After a couple minutes I finally answered, "It's just strange how emotions can change you so fast. I mean, like half an hour ago you and me said we didn't want to fall in love, but now I'm in love and loving it. Just my mind is swirling with everything that just happened, but you are my life now Noctavia."
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:50 am

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Image22
Noctavia

I nodded as spoke taking each word. As I heard him finish his sentence I parted my mouth," yeah I get what you mean, sometimes you feel one way, but you leaning towards the other. Your also my life too, Anthony." I said looking into his eyes gently. I soon lean toward and kissed his lips lightly for a few seconds, before pulling away." the only thing we can do now is hope."
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:51 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Tumblr_m88ap58Q531rrusjm
Anthony

As she kissed me one hand automatically went up to the back of her neck holding her there as we kissed. When she pulled back I nodded at her words. "All we can do is hope, and love each other whether it gets bad or good." I spoke those words, actually almost choking up because of the horridness of their situation.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:02 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Image23
Noctavia

I nodded as I look at him." yeah, that's all we can do." I tilt my head again as heard him slightly choking up, " are you sure that you are okay? " the hint of concern was in my voice ask I stated the question.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:41 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Kiss
...again
Anthony

I nodded a little then shook my head as she asked. A deep breath escaped my lips before I kissed her. Trying to avoid any more questions. Then a different emotion began to spark in me, anger. Anger at the games, anger at me, anger at death.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:52 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Grace-phipps-photo2
Noctavia

I could still tell something was wrong, but I didn't question it farther as he kissed me and i quickly and gently touch his face. I closed my eyes gently, placing my other hand on his shoulder. As tried my best to calm him down. I slowly went into an emotion of worry, but I tried my best to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:23 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Imagegif
Ignore the quote.
Anthony

As we kissed I brought my hands up to her sides, gently resting them there. I pulled away about a minute later and pressed my forehead against her shoulder. Emotions were flooding me now, causing me to act different right now. I knew if she died in the Games...I wouldn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:36 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Image24
Noctavia

All I could do now was to try and be supportive. I slowly rested my chin on one of his shoulders as I hugged him. I knew he was worried about me, I could tell by his actions. I sighed before opening my mouth," don't worry I'll try my best to be okay, even if I get picked for the games, I would try my best to when for us." I finished sentence as a tear rolled down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:46 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Tumblr_mqnukhlmEW1ql8r0ko1_500
Anthony

As she hugged me and spoke I felt my own tears begin to soak into her shirt. I pulled my head back and said, my voice cracking. "I know you would. It's just if we both get picked, only one of us lives. I don't want that, ever."
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:06 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Image25
Noctavia

I looked at him calmly as my mind swarm with different scenarios of what could happen." i don't want it to happen either, butall we could do is hope and pray, that it don't happen." I walked over to the wooden wall that hidden us all this time, and I touched it with my back to him." sometimes I just wish everyday could be normal, that nobody wouldn't die because they was force to."i say as mo years rolled down my face.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:23 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Breaking-Dawn-Edward-edward-cullen-33710791-500-212
Anthony

I got up as soon as she did, following her over to the wall. I sighed "A lot of people want that, especially me. But remember what happened when the districts tried to rebel last time over something like that? District 13 was destroyed." I placed one hand on her shoulder, trying to be comforting as I could tell she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:41 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Image26
Noctavia
i nodded slightly as sighed trying to collect myself." yeah, I remember." I could help to look slowly back at him. I soon wrap my arms around him again,feeling the need to do so." I sometimes I just dream everyday is normal, but when I come back to reality I feel like I'm in a living nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Bella-and-Edward-twilight-series-30560803-500-208
Anthony

I wrapped my arms around her as she did to me, resting my chin on the top of her head. I was trying my best to be comforting as we stood there. "Everyday was a nightmare to me. Then I met you." I sighed gently, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:19 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Image29
Noctavia

I could help but smile as he tried to comfort me, as my tears started to dry up. I knew I felt better as I finally had let go of my emotion. " I hope now I have less nightmares, since I'm with you now."i managed to say with choking up again.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:11 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Original
Anthony

I sighed a little rubbing my hands comfortingly up and down her back. I nodded just a little before speaking. "I hope you don't have any anymore." Then I whispered "Just know I'll be here for you, always."
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:24 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Image30
Noctavia

I let my head rest on his shoulder as I spoke." I'm really glad that you are still here." I whispered his ear. I raise my head off his shoulder as I looked at him with my gaze," also remember that I will be here too."
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:18 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Tumblr_mp9apc5pGy1syskf7o1_500
Anthony

I narrowed my eyes a little, a little in sadness. "I would never leave without you telling me to." As she meets my eyes I leaned down and kissed her gently. I rubbed my hands up and down her back gently, still trying to be comforting.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:02 am

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Image31
Ignore the quote
Noctavia

I let the words buzz in my mind for awhile, as he kissed me. I wraped my arms gently around his neck gently." I would never tell you to leave you are my life. I thought as I repeated in my mind. I closed my eyes as slowly drift off into my world of happiness, but soon small nightmares started to form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3