The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Battle Commence

Go down 
+7
Sno
Dicemaster
ArtsyAmy
Matti
Sorella
Ariiyoko
Loki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Summer Green:

I see Astrid aiming her silver arrows at me. Out of instinct, I swat the arrow away with my axe blade and I just see out of the corner of my eye that it flies away to my right. I take aim from my slingshot just at Astrid's throat. I let go of the band and think to myself, 'Her strength HAS to go down sometime, shooting at me if I'm probably going to dodge them.'
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:16 pm

The member '♥kellisabell♥' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Missm
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Tumblr_mcfonaq6kn1qirafjo1_250
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Spencernamebanner
---District 3 Mentor---Male---20---

Spencer kept his eyes open as the fighting began, people rushing towards Jacob and Astrid first. It was like his games all over again, people just leaving him be for the most part but he didn't let that keep his guard down. He was a victor after all and out of everyone here he had the most time spent in an arena. He had experience in this type of situation and he knew that those who were cautious always made it further then those who didn't. As he turned his head he noticed a girl crawling on the ground, but he didn't stop her. It wasn't hard to see her after all, there wasn't any bushes or trees around to provide her cover. His eyebrows furrowed as he thought and let her continue like he was observing an experiment or something. She pulled out a slingshot and shot towards him and he just moved to try and avoid the small rock or whatever it was that she shot towards him after she released it from it's string. It couldn't change course once she let it go after all. She then just continued to lay there, for whatever reason Spencer was not aware of. He thought it was obvious he could see her as he stood there with his hand held up to his chin thinking and he had a tall figure so it wasn't like he could be easily missed. Astrid commented though before he could do anything more and shot for her. He just shrugged, knowing now his quiet observation time was now over and he ran forwards. As he moved his long legs propelled him forwards and with the small lightweight knife he slashed down towards her, not aiming for anywhere specific but just clumsily aiming. "BINK!"

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Arrow-19

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Jared had watched what everyone was going to do. He nodded to himself, making mental notes. Many people seemed to be targeting the Jacob guy. He would go after Astrid...maybe Spencer...he kept thinking, not knowing what to do. Too many thoughts were processing in his head and he was almost overloaded with the possibilities of attacks. He ended up being too engrossed in thinking to do anything really productive for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Summer Green:

As Spencer runs up to me, I smirk and easily jump away from his attack. I don't bother attacking him back, only because there are other people in this fight too. I pick up an arrow laying around, figuring it could be useful for my slingshot. Breaking off the arrowhead, I take a short break. I put the arrowhead in my ammo pocket and I unleash my axe, ready to take on any new fights.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm

'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Melody sees that the knife hurt him. He couldn't even hit her back. She smiles as she sees more people coming in to attack the victors. Melody continued to join in on the fun, despite having an injury. She grabs another knife and chucks it towards Jacob again.

Attack to Jacob.
Used 4 again. Oops.

ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Finally, Jared made up his mind. People seemed to be ignoring Spencer so...he went after him. He went to slash at him, hoping that the other two were busy with fighting his allies. Parts of his strategic mind were screaming at him that he should've gone for Astrid or Jacob to overcome one of them, but he figured there would have to be people to keep Spencer busy as well. So, he went with his gut instinct...even if it may have been a slightly bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:18 pm

The member 'PhoenixDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 91553834
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:31 pm

"Nice shot Melody" I say and look to see a new fighter in this war, who went for Spencer, of District 3. Four against three was a nice set of odds, but not good enough to convince me that we have a chance to win. All of them have taken on skilled opponents, and would risk anything, and then people like myself are playing it safe. I look around, still confused on a strategy besides attack.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Jacob Barker
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Jacobp10
Jacob lifted his shield to block the incoming attack. He sidestepped his opponent and swang his axe at her. Another attacker arrived and went for Spencer. He was thankful it wasn't another attack on him. If any more attackers showed up though, the three of them that would have to start blocking for each other when they weren't under pressure themselves, get some team tactics going.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Pz04x
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Tumblr_lvm98mzByY1qbpqc3o5_250

Solange stood by a corner, head tilting to the side as she observed the fight.  ... What was she doing here again? It took her awhile to remember as if her brain stopped functioning for quite awhile. Until she looked down at her weapons. Just like before. Guess it's round 2 for the Games. Solange smiled, missing the feeling of having a bow slung across her chest and an arrow in hand. She crept towards a sturdy tree, no one really taking much notice to this quiet girl from 2. Looking up at it, she began to climb. Her hands were a little shaky as she pushed herself up to a branch, she was definitely out of it, if only she could continue her daily trainings. As she perched up, swinging her legs, she stared at the people. This weren't her games, there were too many new faces and the only thing in common is that blood is being shed. But among the new faces, there were familiar ones, all too familiar that it was making her feel nostalgic. She pulled out an arrow and unslung her bow, looking towards one man. Tempted to land a shot at him just to get his attention. And maybe only his attention, she wasn't ready to die again just yet. She nocked the arrow, fingers steady as she thought to herself before releasing the shot from above at her old friend Spencer, it's just a game this time, it really.. really is.

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Luke suddenly appeared, a little disoriented, not quite sure what was going on.  Then he remembered something.  He was supposed to be fighting someone...was it the victors? yeah, he remembered now.  He looked at the three who were obviously the enemy.  His sights settled on Spencer of all people, and he quickly made a decision.  "Need some help there?" he called to the guy that was already attacking Spencer.  He didn't wait for a response, he just slashed out.

Attack to Spencer

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Arrow-18
edit cause I was dumb and didn't code it right
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:19 pm

Astrid watched as the fight went on and then she saw something coming her way and she brought up her shield and then she managed to hold her ground. She'd stay at the center here and she would shoot arrows at her enemies. She then looked for a target and decided she was done with her fun with the army crawling idiot. Her attention went to the girl who had been trying to attack her and she notched an arrow and she shot it at her hoping it'd impale her, and do some hopeful damage.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Arrow-15

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Ineffective

Edit: (-30 and ineffective block) But uh, Astrid attacked Madelyn or whatever xD Matti's charrie

Last edited by Sorella on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Tumblr_m8xb9pDY4m1r7m5lfo1_500
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Create.php?text=Cedar%20Alderfain&name=ajihand

Cedar found himself looking straight at a battle with nowhere to run. It was apparently three versus... well... pretty much everyone. "Oh my god..." he said aloud, utterly confused. "What the hell?" The only person he recognized was the D3 tribute from his Games. He looked sideways at him, trying to remember his name. Shawn... no... Stewart... no... Steven... no... Spe-something.... Speck? No... OH! SPENCER! SPENCER WATTS! Cedar felt a grin flop onto his face as he remembered. "Hey there, Spence," he called. "How are things?"

Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Tumblr_ma6acipmIQ1rsb51ro15_250

Cedar looked around. He actually didn't feel particularly vengeful towards Spencer, to be honest. "We're all friends here, right?" Cedar teased. "Are we?" He decided to attack the boy he had just realized was the winner of an even older games that he had watched back in District 11 a few years before his death. Oh, right... I'm dead. Huh. Oh well. Nothing I can really do about it now, I guess. There was at least one attacker who looked vaguely familiar, and he figured she was probably a tribute from his Games. Cedar shrugged and wandered over to the darker-haired victor, who he was pretty sure was named Jacob. "You probably don't remember me, but uh... I was in the Games with Spencey over here... didn't last long. You could say I... grew. I grew to the point of death. Character development-wise. But now I'm back - we're all back - for some reason, and you don't look too busy, soooo..." He swung his mace, which he had just realized he had, at Jacob, and gave him a lopsided grin. "What's up?"

Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Tumblr_mctqmipGdm1qc882co1_r3_250Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Tumblr_mctqmipGdm1qc882co2_r3_250

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Jacob Barker
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Jacobp10
Jacob sensed more opponents showing up, this was going to go south very quickly, he turned and saw a mace heading his way and ducked below it, he lifted his head and shoved his shield forward towards the mace wielder. "Play nice, kiddo" he spat at him, a gruffness from his games returning. He noticed Spencer was in a heap of trouble and ran over to him, ignoring the mace guy. He got there in time to lift his shield in the way of the last attack on Spencer.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Arrow-14
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
(Blocking Luke's attack)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:21 am

Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Tumblr_lz4wg8Ct7u1qdwo4to1_500
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

It was chaos, pure chaos. Axes, knives, maces, arrows and a mixture of arms and hands were flying around haphazardly around Spencer, zooming through the air aiming towards targets that even Spencer at times was having trouble deciphering. There were times that even Spencer couldn't figure out the strategies people were using and if he didn't know better it almost looked like a few of them almost hit each other when they swung their weapons around. Some were almost as clumsy as he was, though that was a thought for a time that wasn't right now. He would have more time to think on that later, though in the past his clumsy attacks never hurt him too much....he did win after all with those, and he could just hope to have that same dumb luck thrust upon him yet again. In the chaos he noticed an arrow flying towards Astrid aiming for an area where if it hit it would be sure to do a bit of damage to her, at least according to his knowledge on anatomy. He sprinted forwards, his long legs easily carrying him forwards quicker then most people and then flung his arm that was outfitted with the lightweight shield up and towards the arrow flying towards them and hoping to knock it off its course. But as he did he managed to not get a glimpse at the blade that came towards him now and slice against his side, slicing across his pale skin. He wasn't even sure who sent the attack towards him, as the amount of people seemed to be to high to try and figure out for the moment as another attack came towards him, this time from a familiar face. He went to turn to try and move away from the blade barreling towards him, but before he could another shield came down and blocked the attack away from him. It was Jacob this time who gave him a helping hand and he nodded towards his ally before facing forwards again, trying to keep some sort of triangle formation or something so that they could protect themselves from all sides. Being against this many people at once meant you had to cover all your bases. Instead of going for his attackers, he just sprinted ahead and aimed for the same girl that Astrid now shot an arrow at. He clumsily threw his arm forward with the lightweight knife gripped firmly in his hand then backed up back again towards Astrid and Jacob.

Spencer stood there defensively, trying his best to keep an eye out for anyone else aiming for him when from the corner of his eye an arrow flew by and landed right at his feet. It was like he stepped into a big blue police box or something and was transported back to a time and a memory that he could so clearly remember it was like it was yesterday. It was just like that day in the arena. Spencer had been fighting the red haired girl from District 7 when an arrow landed right at his feet, he knew then that Solange was there with him just like he knew right now that she was there...somewhere. His arms dropped to their sides as he looked over from the direction the arrow came from and saw her. She looked almost exactly the same while he had already at this point aged a few years and he of course wore the face of someone who every night dreamt of a death that was so close, and so personal he relived it in every nightmare and saw her face crying as she drew her last breath. It was like he saw a ghost...because well, she was a ghost. But there she was, standing there in front of him and shooting a bow and arrow again, just like he always remembered her doing.

Spencer knew that these were a games about survival, that he himself needed to survive long enough for this event to end for him to be considered the winner and that she in some way or another shot an arrow directly at him. He didn't care though. Spencer walked a few steps then jogged as he made his way to Solange and wrapped her in his arms. She could try and kill him right now but he didn't think about it nor did he care. She deserved at least one hug from him that didn't end up with a steel blade planted in her stomach. All those nightmares and all those things he saw every night after he closed his eyes melted away as he held her in his arms. He whispered in her ears so that these words would be something only she could hear. "Solange....there is nothing I can say to show how sorry I am. I'm so happy to see you. I swear, there won't be a knife attack this time." His voice was pained as he apologized to her. He just wanted her to know that he was sorry for everything that happened in their games. He wanted to sit there and tell her about how he dreamt of her almost every night, how her face haunted him whenever he closed his eyes, and that while he never felt all that bad about the deaths he felt that hers was the one that broke him. But now was not the time, and this was sadly something that Spencer was never going to be able to tell her, because when these 'games' were done then she would be gone and go back to being a ghost and just another part of his tortured mind.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:51 am

Melody goes to dodge Jacob's hit, but then realises that he missed her. She was just started to get excited and pumped in the arena. She aimed her knifeat Jacob. She then released, giving it seen and power. Melody hopes that her injury wasn't too damaging.

Attack to Jacob

ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 86227283
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:19 am

Madelyn liked the fact that the victors were outnumbered now by four people, but they all seem to be merging into an attack one person basis, and that person was herself. Astrid shot an arrow at her, so she tried to smoothly move away from the arrow. Then, Spencer had came running at her with his knife, but the knife had missed her. She looks to see that her latest arrow gave Astrid some nice damage, or that's what it looks to be. "Mine as well keep going." Madelyn says as she loads another arrow. She pulls the string back and tries not to hesitate to shoot. She let go of the string and watched the arrow fly towards Astrid.

Block to Astrid's Hit
Attack to Astrid.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:19 am

The member 'Matti_Leopard' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(12)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Armhit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:57 am

Summer Green:

I see that all of the Victors are recieving some damage. Thinking quickly, I hide behind a group of attackers and I try out the arrow head for my slingshot. I pull back the band, aiming for Astrid's torso. 'This HAS to work...', I whisper to myself as I let go of the slingshot band, hoping that I make it into Astrid. I stand up and move, making it seem as if someone from the group had attacked Astrid. I squint my eyes to see if the arrowhead impaled her.

Attack to Astrid
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:57 am

'Attack(7)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Missm
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Jared smiled as the attack cut into his target. There was a frenzy of attackers, but none of his opponents were targeting him. He saw his former target hugging some girl. He smirked. He would let him have his nice little moment before he was cut down. He had heard someone ask him if he would need help but he only replied. "No. Death is good." He had a straight face when looking over at him and he looked away. He thought he might as well keep up his random and weird persona. It was always fun messing with people's heads. He ended up running towards person whom had gotten in the way of Spencer earlier, swinging his sword at him and screaming some gibberish with the only audible word was "pie" which could easily have been confused for "die".

(Attack going to Jacob)

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:03 pm

The member 'PhoenixDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 51805711
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Pz04x
Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Tumblr_lzzdojkui11qbpqc3o7_250

Or she wished. There weren't any trees around at all and it made her miss nature looking at this barren piece of land. Her shot still went high but landed at Spencer's feet. Somehow, she was okay with that. She still stood behind the hoard, focusing her eyes on the enemies among the chaos, until she spotted a Spencer running towards her. Her arms defensively came up almost as a reflex but he pulled her in for a hug instead. Arms hesitant to return it as they awkwardly hung in the air before she gave in when he spoke. He still towered over her, as usual, her head only hitting his shoulder. She missed this. This presence, the two of them again, human contact basically. It's nice to feel that they didn't seem so far for now. She looked up to observe him, to see how much he changed or grew. Wrinkles crept into the young face and fatigue was visible in his eyes. She laughed inwardly, squeezing her arms around him, sometimes wondering whether this was real or not. But it was happening, that was all that mattered. "You're getting old," Solange joked and her voice so silent and muffled in his shirt, that only Spencer would've recognised and understood her. Well, it's been a few years, but he looked older than he should. She wished they had the time and place to talk, she wanted to know how Spencer was doing, whether was he sleeping well, whether the cake in the capitol was still just as good, whether he was living his life. Maybe if they huddled in a corner, all the way to the boundaries, they could do just that. But his missing presence would've been too obvious.

"Go get some sleep before you start looking like a panda," she whispered, grinning even though he probably did not see it, "a big fat panda." Sometimes, she thought she was gonna cry. She told herself that she wouldn't. Eyes glassy as she finished her words, swallowing back the crybaby in her. That the longest string of words she had probably ever said. Maybe the chance to just be here again, to walk, to run, to shoot, to talk. But her words will never be meant for others to hear. No one else. She knew that she had to pull away and get back to the chaos, but she didn't want to. Just a little longer, to feel human again. Even though she'd still be like this if they went back, but in the end, they're all just a bunch of animals, her included. This was what makes people feel human again. She waited and took her chances, savouring whatever's left of humanity in this enclosed jail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Battle Commence
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next