The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Battle Commence

Go down 
+7
Sno
Dicemaster
ArtsyAmy
Matti
Sorella
Ariiyoko
Loki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Luke frowned as his attack was blocked, retaliating against the defender without thinking about it. Then he took a step back, attempting to get closer to Spencer. But the victor was already gone. It took Luke a moment to spot where he'd gone, but at that point, it didn't matter. He saw Solange there as well, and realized he'd made a mistake. Resolving to avoid Spencer from then on, he turned back to the fighting.

attack to Jacob

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Summer Green:

I grunt to myself as I see the my shot to Astrid missed. I pick up a few more arrows off the ground and I break off the heads. My bullets are unlimited, but I'll have to replenish my arrowheads somehow. I quickly move to behind the group again. I load another arrowhead and I pull back the slingshot band and aim carefully, for her torso. I let go and I move to my right side this time. 'This time it MUST work' I think to myself.

*EDIT* Attack to Astrid: Leg Hit -20 HP

Last edited by ♥kellisabell♥ on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:15 pm

The member '♥kellisabell♥' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(7)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 51805711

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Missm
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:23 pm

((Kellie, you can only attack one time per post. No matter what.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm

OOC: Oh I'm sorry Surprised I'll redit! Thanks for letting me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:58 pm

((Your attack is the miss, we always count the worse roll when this situation comes up. The attack on Astrid is a miss))
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Astrid, watched as the one girl from twelve had tried to attack her. Astrid brought up her shield to block the attack and then she glared at her. Astrid then watched as the army crawling girl had tried to hit her, and both times she missed her. Astrid had to teach her something and she notched an arrow and then shot at her. Astrid then sprinted over to where Jacob was, knowing Spencer would most likely come back, Astrid didn't really like having to follow them around like stupid puppy, but in a fight like these, it was best to be like the allies, they just didn't understand where they were was just fine, but Astrid didn't really care.

(Attack goes to Summer, block at Madelyn.)

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Arrow-19

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Tumblr_md4igkZID41qh1748o2_500
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer still held Solange in his arms, not wanting to let go of her. Knowing in the back of his mind that soon she would be gone again forever and again he would be without her. It wasn't fair for them to do this and it seemed that he was the only one struck with nostalgia as the other two victors had yet to see someone from their games while he himself now saw 3 familiar faces. But none hit him quite like Solange, although seeing Luke again made him happy that Solange could finally get her peace after his death. He remembered her reaction so clearly after Luke's fall and next to Solange's death he felt the worst about his but not because he himself had caused it but because he knew this was the death that broke his closest friend when her arrow met his heart.

Solange spoke to him and only him as she buried her voice in his shirt and yet again it seemed that he was the only one she trusted with hearing her voice. He cracked a smile at her joke, commenting on his more ragged look now, himself knowing full well exactly what had caused that. But what could you expect from a victor? You may come back alive and they may take away all your scars but the one thing that the Capitol could never erase was the emotional damage their games caused. They could never erase her face from his mind. Spencer wanted to say so much to her. He wanted to tell her how he always requested cake in the tribute train every year and enjoyed a slice for her and that he had met her brother while he was in District 2 during the victor tour. And of course that she was the only friend he had ever had, even to this day. Even with the fame and the fortune he had never had a friend quite like her, one that understood him and took him how he was. But instead of all of that he could only get out a quiet sentence, one that just like her voice was only loud enough for her to hear. "It hasn't been that long. But yea...well, sleeping never comes easy. And a fat panda? I haven't eaten that much cake." A smile cracked open across his face as he made sure to put emphasis on the fat part for good measure. He wished that he could talk to her, that they could go back to those days in the cave and just talk...or more accurately he could just talk while she silently listened and nodded to his questions. Those days were simple, even though they had an entire army of tributes and mutts at their heels chasing them down. She wasn't dead then, things were easy.

He dropped his arms though, knowing he had to go back but so desperately wanting to forget this entire show but knowing the game had to continue and he had to be apart of the fight. He went to move, but his legs wouldn't carry him yet away from Solange who still stood in front of him. He grabbed her arms one last time and kissed the top of her forehead, not romantically as he knew he could and would never love someone like that, but in a way that showed that in his own way he did love her. He loved her like you love someone who has shared a life changing experience with, those two had a bond that he couldn't explain even to this day. This was the mystery that still had yet to be cracked in his mind and it kept him awake ever since those games and would probably keep him awake until his dying day. "I'm sorry." He looked into her eyes one last time, feeling that his own were now looking glossy and holding back emotions that he had long thought were put to rest. He knew that people probably wanted him to attack her as she was right there, so easy to hit with her guard down. But she was the only person in this whole horde of people he would never attack. Spencer Watts would not be responsible for her death a second time.

Spencer dropped his arms for the final time and he ran back to his allies, knowing his little moment may have seemed to have stopped people from attacking him, but that it didn't spare the attacks on the other two. He saw an attack move towards Jacob and he instinctively went to place himself in between the blade with his shield trying to knock it away from his ally. He then swung his knife very clumsily at the attacker, a boy from District 11 as the tag said. But of course not the boy from District 11, Cedar, who was from his games, but a boy he had never seen before. He just sent his arm flying, aiming for nowhere in particular just in the general direction of his new target. "You know...to pay you back for the help back there," he turned his head to Jacob as he spoke at him as he referenced the block. Spencer didn't know why he felt the need to explain himself, but he did. Maybe it was because the last games he had only one ally and he seemed to explain everything to her; or maybe it was just apart of his nature.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Ineffective
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:02 am

Jacob Barker
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Jacobp10
Jacob turned as Spencer returned to the fight and attempted to block an attack coming at him. He raised his shield in case Spencer didn't stop the blow, and then once he passed nodded at him in thanks when he said it was returning the favor. The three of them, Spencer, Astrid and himself, had now gotten together, and he turned to have his back to them. "Time to get to work, lads and ladies" he said to his partners. He saw a District 12 tag on someone and swang his axe at him, remembering he had almost given Astrid a major blow earlier, it'd be best to get him out of the way.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:36 am

Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Nzo7uSo

Jared smiled again as the other man tried to block his attack and failed as he cut into Jacob. Then, Spencer attacked him, but he easily evaded the sloppy attack. He look at him, eyes wide, and said, "That's a big no no sir." and he slashed at Spencer again. He was smiling and decided to taunt him some more. "Looking to get more cuts in you? I know you're a victor and all but...come on. Your form is just...bad. I wonder how bad the others must've been to lose to you...oh wait...that's right...you tricked one of them...I remember that one very well...the others are a bit hazy. Everyone remembers when you killed her though." Jared had remembered the games from which Spencer had won. He was taunting him, hoping that Spencer would start attacking him instead, getting his attention so others could get focus their attacks on his flank or on the other two.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:36 am

The member 'PhoenixDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 91553834
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:04 am

Melody saw that she wasn't being targeted by Jacob, and that was probably a good thing. She still had the injury from before, but she had a hut feeling that there would be no healing. No sponsors either. Melody quietly sneaks around her allies and throws the knife at Jacob again. He would have to die at some time.

Attack to Jacob (again)

ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 86227283
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:18 am

Madelyn thought this was going to be a fun experience, not actually thinking we were fighting to the death. But, she ended up here anyways. She noticed that Spencer had started a moment with his long lost games buddy, but she ignored it, because it would have gotten Madelyn emotional. By the time she came back to reality, Jacob had started to swing his axe at her. Madelyn raised her shield in attempt to block the attack. "Still not intimidating me to the point where I'm going down to crawl on the ground." Madelyn said, referring to the girl with the slingshot. She loaded another arrow and aimed at Astrid, and let go of the string.

Block to Jacob's Attack
Attack to Astrid
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:18 am

The member 'Matti_Leopard' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(12)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 86227283
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:11 am

Summer Green:

I feel so aggravated when my slingshot missed AGAIN. I feel like punching the dome's wall when Astrid shot an arrow at me. It missed, so I don't even attempt to block it. I take the arrow head and I see Jacob trying to hit the District 12 girl, I think her name is Madelyn. I sprint over with my axe and I use both hands to try and knock Jacob's axe away. Without blinking, I slash at Jacob, hoping to get a hit on him.

Block for Madelyn from Jacob's Attack
Attack for Jacob
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:11 am

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Armhit
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Jacob Barker
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Jacobp10
Jacob followed through on his attack by stepping in front of the District twelve girl's arrow with his shield, hoping to deflect it away from Astrid. He knew he had an axe coming his way too, but this girl's arrows were deadly right now. He then went up and slashed his own axe at the D12 girl, before returning to Astrid and Spencer. He heard one boy taunting Spencer now, and shook his head. "Ignore him Spencer, he can be the next one to die, and we'll let you finish him off in any way you like" he said.
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:17 pm

(^-35 chest)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:29 pm

I get really annoyed with Jacob now, since he keeps baring his axe towards Madelyn. I try to deflect this axe again with my own, not hesitating to get my slingshot ready with my other hand. I make a loud grunt as Jacob brings the axe down towards Madelyn.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:29 pm

'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:54 pm

He manages to block. Typical, but that's expected of the victors. Melody watch as he swings his axe at her. She quickly defend herself and aims another knife at him. She then releases it, hoping that he couldn't block it.

Block Jacob's hit, attack Jacob.

ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:03 pm

Catelyn (OMFG SORRY D:<)

I grip my axe, and look around, I see all the people... All of them seemed familiar, but I just had confidence in myself. I charge and run off, the oppisite direction- running towards a spot to hide. I hide and watch for people coming over to me.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Spencer's shield was not proving to be as useful as he had originally hoped it would be. Maybe it was on to tight? Or not on tight enough. He messed with the straps trying to readjust but not before deciding to just do what he did best which was to just jump away from the attack. His long arms flew out as he kept his balance midair, but he still wobbled a little as he planted his feet on the ground. Well...no one ever said Spencer was graceful. Actually it was a miracle he had made it that far, I guess brains and intelligence and the ability to keep a cool head was far more useful then most people thought. That was what he was known for after all...keeping a cool head under pressure as he was one of the only people in his games who never lost his cool, not even when things got tough.

The kid from District 11 who had attacked him then spoke, taunting him attempting to get Spencer riled up or something. Spencer just tilted his head as he thought about the strategy this boy just tried to use. He spoke as if he knew the games he was in well, but obviously he didn't think hard enough about using it on this victor. Maybe if it was any other victor or any other tribute this would work, but one thing this boy obviously didn't remember was the fact that taunting had not worked on him in the past either, even though a few tried for a reaction out of him. And this victor was not proud like so many other ones, a violent outburst was just something that wasn't going to come out of him, no retaliation for the words spouted out against him.

"Oh...I guess he was taunting me, huh?" Spencer just followed his words with a shrug after Jacob told him not to listen to the words directed towards him, though in all honesty he hadn't really heard them to begin with. "I could have told you myself that I wasn't the best fighter in this bunch. But I guess that you don't always need brawn to win the games in the end. Actually a large majority of the victors are smart and deadly, not as smart as me of course, but no one really is. And sometimes all you really need is a good trap and some dumb luck, because statistically I broke the odds. Guess the .5% chance I gave myself was too low, or maybe too high because I wasn't able to take in all the variables as one cannot really do until you get into the arena. Well, either way my odds were low but using my brain made them higher then the..." he stopped himself mid sentence and knew he was rambling again. "Well, anyways. Nice try but you'd have to use that trick on someone a little more proud in their victory then myself." Spencer just shrugged again then turned away from the kid. He knew what his game was, but you couldn't outsmart a genius and a chess master. Not as obviously as that that is. Spencer then flung his arm towards the girl from District 12 that his other 2 allies were now targeting. There was always strength in numbers.

((May make this prettier when I get home...or not xD I'm so lazy lol. Also the attack is towards Madelyn, Matti's character in case that wasn't clear.))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:11 pm

The member 'Ari' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(3)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Missm
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Astrid turned as Jacob blocked an arrow headed towards her, she gave him a quick smile and then moved to deflect the axe heading his way with her shield. At least they were starting to work together, the three of them. She notched an arrow and launched it towards the district 12 girl who had a bow of her own. She seemed to be their target for now, and she'd been aiming at Astrid the entire time, so it was somewhat personal.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Battle Commence
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next