The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

making friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
making friends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150making friends - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

making friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:00 pm

David's parents came in and said hello, but quickly like they were more interested in something else. And then Loki remembered that the games were on... Everyone was supposed to be all over those, and Loki was just jumping at the chance to be in one, even if he didn't make it out alive. David got up to open the window and bent over, and Loki looked at his butt pressing against his shorts. Shaking his head of thoughts that were unneeded right now, Loki slowly lifted his shirt over his head, feeling it brush his skin every now and then. He could feel the soreness in his arms as his muscles contracted and bulged, Loki tossed his shirt to the side, and slipping off his shoes and socks, he laid on the bed both arms folded and behind his head. Loki traced invisible patterns on the ceiling until David had joined him. "So now what?" Loki said as he looked over at David.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
making friends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150making friends - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:08 pm

* David Switch
ยป
directory.hb/david-switch
HERE'S TO NEVER GROWING UP

David looked at Loki as he was taking off the shirt, his arms were bulging out of the shirt which to David looked kind of cute. They both were lying on the bed which felt kind of awkward to him, but he didn't say anything. Loki asked what they should do know and David responded with a plain old "I don't know,". David looked at Loki's muscles, they were huge. It was pretty surprising someone of this age could have that many muscles, especially in district 3. David started to laugh softly, because his perverted mind was coming in. David shook his head, it was nasty what he sometimes thought. When he looked away he recognized he was getting a bit cold he said "Hold on, I'm a bit cold" and got up to walk to the closet to get a shirt.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Loki had taken his pants off earlier, and was now just in his bright colored boxers. He smiled when David said he was getting cold, "when I get cold, I do push ups, its the fastest way to pump the blood through your body" Loki said sitting up and getting off the bed. walking to a clear space Loki went to the floor on his knees, and then quickly into a handstand. Slowly bending his arms, he lowered it until his nose to is almost touching the carpet. One. Loki breathed, and went back up... two, three... Loki seemed to bounce on his hands with ease, eleven, twelve... Loki breathed hard, letting it hiss through his teeth as he approached his usually limit of push ups, nineteen, twenty. On twenty one he slowly let himself fall to the floor and sit down his bare chest heaving up and down, his stomach contracting in the same pace.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 pm

David looked at the boy when he said that he did push ups when he got cold, so he decided to. He got down onto the floor next to him and got into the correct position. When he was ready he started, breathing gently he bent his arms down. One, he took a small breath and pushed up again, he did this process over and over again until he got to twenty. Loki was right, it did get you a bit warmer. "I am still a bit cold though," David said, he stood up and than recognized Loki was not wearing pants. David laughed and walked over to the bed, and took his pants off also. It didn't really matter, they were both guys. David turned on his side, facing towards the window closest to him. He started to daydream what it would be like in the lands where nobody in Panem has seen before, there must be somewhere else out there. He just knew that it was possible, he felt a little tent rising in his underwear and he quickly attempted to calm down which was the way he fixed that. He started thinking about nothing, books and reading. He was starting to get a bit bored so he turned around with no tent and he asked "What now? There isn't really anything to do.". David was thinking about something else they could do, but he didn't know if Loki was up to kissing.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:16 pm

As Loki finished he could see David get up from his own push ups, and then went to his bed, and undressed his shorts. Loki chuckled to himself and slipped his clothing back on, "You know I only lost my pants because its easier to do push ups that way..." Loki said buttoning his jeans back around his waist. He picked up a shirt off the floor and threw it over his head. Taking a whiff of it though Loki made a face and pulled it off. "That wasn't my shirt..." he said with another chuckle. Loki walked up behind David as he got up from the bed, and what seemed to be a daydream. Loki grabbed him by the arm, feeling the muscles moving back and fourth Loki felt a surge of something through his body and towards the bottom of the pit of his stomach. He smiled a little, a genuine one where his eyes crinkled and his dimples showed.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:24 pm

"Oh, I just like sitting in my bed in just my underwear. And nice thinking, putting on the first random shirt you find." David said with a chuckle, he started to stretch and he put his arm on Loki's shoulder. "Well, wrong place to land that but better than somewhere else." David said with a large smile, he was bored because there wasn't that much to do. He grabbed his laptop and sat on the bed, he opened it and got onto the camera of the kite that flew away months ago and still was flying. What he saw was completely unbelievable, there was land and it was NOT Panem. He stared at the screen dumbfounded at what he was seeing, "Loki, look at this." he said almost not being able to be understood from being so surprised.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 pm

"Wonder if thats where the Capitol keeps their militia... Because there is no way that they are here" Loki said with a smile. He felt like being a know it all. He shoulder still tingled from David's touch. If you do it right, you can feel a touch even after it is gone. "What do you think?" Loki asked sitting next to David, close enough that they were touching, but only barely.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:23 pm

"I dont know, maybe there is something out there besides Panem, this kite got cut off 9 months ago. It could be anywhere," David said, he felt them touching. It was weird, but he liked it. Loki's skin gently rubbing against David's felt oddly comfortable, so David attempted to kiss him. He couldn't resist it, it just felt so right and he didn't know what to do so he just tried. He quickly broke away, with a fearful look in his eyes as if he was afraid he did something wrong. David started to freak out in his head, he bet that wasn't the right thing to do. It wasn't right! He wanted to punch himself because of how stupid he acted. "Sorry, I didn't know what to do. It just felt so right," he apologized to Loki.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:38 pm

David didn't even get through his apology before Loki kissed him back. A surge of emotion empowered every limb, and every thought. Loki fought his way through the ones which would have to come later, if there was a later, and the ones he desperately wanted to do. Loki knotted his left hand into David's shirt and slid his right hand up his back. Taking a breath and leaning his forehead against Davids, Loki was in the midst of second guessing himself, when He just kissed David again, pulling him down with him, and yet under him. Loki stopped and sat up, in a straddle like position, breathing deeply. "I.. uhhh, I am the one that should be sorry.. I mean I just met you. and Well yeah, this is... umm, I should go. See you tomorrow?" Loki said as he started to climb off David and onto the floor. He hesitated at the door frame and looked back at Daid, and then took off out of the house like a bullet. It wasn't until a few minutes later that Loki realized he had left his shirt and shoes back at Davids. "Oh well, Now I have a reason to go back..." Loki mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:02 pm

David was surprised that Loki kissed him back, he was too busy remembering the moment when next thing he knew David was on his back in a straddle position with Loki. David was than sad as Loki got up, saying that he should be the one sorry considering what Loki was just doing. David noticed when Loki left the room he left his shirt and shoes at his house, so David picked the shoes up after putting his pants and shirt back on and ran outside. "Loki, wait. You forgot these, you can forget about what just happened or you can come back in... Sorry," David apologized he went back into his house and plummeted onto his bed. He felt so horrible about himself because of what he did, I was so stupid, thinking that I could've done that. David thought to himself. David right then and there thought that he would never be able to forgive himself, sitting there. Face in hands, he just felt horrible about himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2