The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.

Go down 
+6
Balisugar
Rccheetah
Selene
Loki
CaptainHook
Hannibal
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Empty
PostSubject: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:59 pm

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I had moved quietly from the Drawbridge, to this room. It looked like a good room to set up camp in. Even batter since there were no Careers.

It was a pretty small room with many crates all over that were sure to be filled with either food, or Capitol dangers. I wouldn't open any yet, I wasn't in a hurry.

I set up some crates quietly, and they were lighter than I thought. At least, to me they were light. I set them up in a sort of small hut form, and I was proud of myself for making it. it was just big enough for me to curl up in, and I had another crate to act as a door, blocking me from veiw. It would do for now.

-----------------------------

LUCA'S STATS:
ITEMS: Crackers (x1) | Heavy sword (x1) | Bow (x1) | Arrows (x30)
HEALTH: 200/200
INJURIES: NONE
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:09 pm

I walked quietly into the room and knocked on the crate. I just saw Luca go in there just a minute ago and remembered that he wanted to be my Ally.

"Hey Luca, it's me, Fritz" I said knocking on the crate."Wanna be allies? Great!" I said, not waiting for his answer. I hoped that he would not kill me, because I kinda liked that kid's spunk.

Just in case somone came in, I pulled a few crates together as well. I designed it so it looked inconspicuous. I put my supplies in the back end, and had my weapon ready.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Left_bar_bleue150/150From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 pm

I jog through the door and stop. The room could be helpful. There was a stairwell to go up or down, and a bunch of crates that could have water skins. "Alright, lets check these crates for water bottles" I say, "Spread out and keep aware, someone might walk in on us" I say, chopping the top off of one of the crates with my sword, I look inside, hoping for something useful.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 pm

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen
I walked into the room after Flint. "Just lift the crates up. They'll be light if they're empty," I said. I held the spear in my hand, letting Flint do the work. Beside, you can't open a crate with a spear.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Left_bar_bleue150/150From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:18 pm

"I'm covering this section everybody. Chose a section and go." I kick a box and it easily opens. There's nothing in it. I sigh and go for another one nearby. Nothing again. I go for one more box and I see a patch of what looks like skin behind the box. Is it a person? Who knows. "Guys...."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:21 pm

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. 94-dianna-agron-1295652713

Silver nodded in agreement to Marnie's idea. She picked up a few boxes, feeling them. They were all light. It didn't feel like anything was in them. She did this over and over. Finally she picked up another box. She was next to Hunter at this point. They had picked up two boxes next to each other. There wasn't anything in it, but she noticed something strange. It looked like a bit of clothing or something. "Hey, what's this?" she asked. She didn't really have any idea what it was. Maybe someone was hiding down there?

Last edited by Balisugar on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
I walked in slowly behind everyone. I looked around at some crates and cut one open with my sword. Nothing but dust. then Hunter started saying something. "What?" I asked. The room looked perfectly normal. What could he be talking about? Then Silver said something. "What?" i repeated. Then I walked to where Silver stood. A bit of clothe poked out from behind a crate. "Is that a tribute?" I whispered to Silver.

STATS: Items: Sword(1), Blanket(1), Firewood(2), and Apple(1).
Injuries: 0
health: 200/200

Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Doesn't Sno say weather you found us or not or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:26 pm

(Yes, no more OOC posts)
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Left_bar_bleue400/400From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:29 pm

The careers correctly identify the edge of one of Luca's sleeve at the same time Flint chops open a box to reveal Fritz underneath it. The odds were 5 to 2. Not exactly in the previously hidden's favor.

The environment is small but well enough to fight in, there are chains dangling from the ceiling and what appears to be a hearth on the far wall.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 pm

I gulp. This is not good. I stare at the faces of the careers. "Luca..." I trail off. My only hope is to run. But that would mean leaving Luca behind..."C'mon man, Run!"

Last edited by CaptainHook on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 pm

The member 'CaptainHook' has done the following action : ROLL

'Escape' :
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. 2turns
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 pm

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I heard boxes smashing. One near me did, and I stayed so still, I thought I was dead. But I wasn't. But someone was about to be.

From the brouhaha I heard, I knew that they had found Fritz. Dang, I thought, what do I do?

-----------------------------

LUCA'S STATS:
ITEMS: Crackers (x1) | Heavy sword (x1) | Bow (x1) | Arrows (x30)
HEALTH: 200/200
INJURIES: NONE
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
I laughed coldly. Then I dropped my supplies except for my sword. I slashed it at the boy from 11. I could only hope it would hit.

STATS: Items: Sword(1), Blanket(1), Firewood(2), and Apple(1).
Injuries: 0
health: 200/200

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 pm

I grin, "Not so fast, little buddy!" I say to Fritz, readying my swords. I catch up to him and swing my swords. My only thoughts were that this was where the fun begins. "Kill em all!" I shout as I swing.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 pm

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(2)' :
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. 83652039
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

"You aren't going anywhere eleven." I say with a grin on my face. I grab Fritz. I take out my spear. "I wonder how this will look through your stomach." I say. I trace the outline of Fritz's face with my spear. Then without even thinking, I try to throw it at him.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:37 pm

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen
I saw Fritz and Luca and everyone attacking Fritz. I can't do it. I just can't hurt him. I back away for a second, and shoot towards the arm of Luca.

Last edited by Selene on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:38 pm

I look at the slash in my arm. "Marnie" I cry. "Don't do this...Help us..."

OOC: Do I leave now because 2 posts are up?
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Silver smiled. She jumped forward and slashed her sword down. Hopefully it would hit one of the boys. A hard hit would be nice. Preferably on the upper body. All these things increased the chane of a mortal wound.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 pm

(EVERYONE STOP POSTING, THE DICE AREN'T WORKING)
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 pm

((Um, Luca isnt even fighting, hes still hidden XD))
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:43 pm

(No hes not, check the Environment post, they saw his clothes)
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 pm

((Ya, but they arent paying any attention to him, they went 4 Fritz))
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Who has now left. My two posts are up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next