The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.

Go down 
+6
Balisugar
Rccheetah
Selene
Loki
CaptainHook
Hannibal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 pm

I look over at Flint with Luca and grin. "It's your choice. We know how to kill you in a thousand different ways. But if you're a career, it's another story. Careers survive longer than non careers. In your case, if you say no, you'll be dead in seconds."
Back to top Go down
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:42 pm

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen
I looked over at Fritz, just dying. I couldn't help him without them killing me. I grabbed the back of my neck and started to breath heavily. If I shot him, that would look inhumane back in District 11. I just pressed my back against the wall and looked down. "Shut the hell up, Luca," I retorted.

Last edited by Selene on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:46 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, we could use another ally." I said knowing he couldn't refuse. " and besides, he got a ten for his training score. Not bad." I saw Marnie freaking out over Fritz. "Looks like somebody's got a crush!" I teased. "I'd be ok with him in our alliance too if he's good. If sombody can't live wif out her widdle freindy-boo. And with a nine in training he can't be all bad..."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm

At this point, Fritz sees his opening to escape and does so, fleeing up the stairs to the second floor (anywhere). It is now Luca being the only possible enemy in the room.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
I called after the escaping tribute, but it's no use. The boy had already fled. I stomped on the floor a bit. I couldn't believe I had let him get away. I picked my supplies back up and took a bite from the apple. The apple was nice and juicy. I wiped my face and swallowed. "So, what's it gonna be?" I said, directing my attention to the other boy, Luca.

STATS: Items: Sword(1), Blanket(1), Firewood(2), and Apple(1).
Injuries: 0
health: 200/200
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Marnie Kaleen
My eyes shifted towards Klaus. "You might wanna shut up," I said darkly. I saw Fritz escape and sighed. Good, he was gone. But there was still Luca. And right about now, I wanted to send an arrow straight towards his heart. I loaded my arrow, just in case I had the impulse to.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 pm

I grin, "Looks like your ally has left you all alone with us" I say mockingly. I start swinging my sword in his direction absently. I was being such a tease. "you know, we don't have all day to wait on your answer" I tell him. "We'll just have to persuade you to decide faster" I say. I then swing my sword at him more forcefully.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:00 pm

I raised an eyebrow and turned to Marnie. "Shut up huh? Works for me..." I liked being quiet, it made listening easier.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:05 pm

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I chuckle slightly. “Not like I have a choice,” I say my voice hard. Then, a deadly smile creeps up on my lips. “But even if I did, you know what I’d say?” I didn’t wait for an answer. I knew what I’d say.

“I’d say yes. So ease off partner,” I say my smile still on my face, but only a ghost. “I won’t bite. We’re allies now.”

I look in the direction on the camera, wink, and mouth, “For you Azalea”.

Then, I look at Flint, who is probably the leader. "Where to?" I asked, my voice expressionless, as my face is now.

-----------------------------

LUCA'S STATS:
ITEMS: Crackers (x1) | Heavy sword (x1) | Bow (x1) | Arrows (x30)
HEALTH: 185/200
INJURIES: NONE
ALLIES: Careers
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:08 pm

"Search these boxes guys. And Marnie, don't tell anyone to shut up. Or I'll shut you up." I start kicking open more boxes and nobody else is. "C'mon guys! BOXES!" I shout.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:15 pm

As Hunter begins to search through the boxes again he suddenly trips and falls into the hearth, which, unbeknownst to everyone else had been opened by a pressure plate on the ground back by the door. As he tumbled into the hole it shut behind him, refusing to budge to even the maximum force of all the careers.

The hole will drop him into the dungeons {anywhere}
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 pm

I examine the ground where Hunter had disappeared. I look back at the group, wondering if they would still wait for my decision as the de facto leader. I made a decision there, one I would regret, but it made sense at that moment. "Marnie, you come with me to get him" I say, pointing down the stairs. "the rest of you, head up, make camp on the ramparts, we'll meet up with you" I say, making it clear through my tone that this was an order not to be questioned.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I shrugged and said, “Yes sir.” I chuckled a bit. It was for the cameras of course. I would love to belt someone in the stomach right now, my arm burned.

“So,” I said to Flint. “Who’s the leader of the group to the Ramparts?" I never paid much attention to the Careers before. I always wanted the less known as allies. But, now I had to step up my game. (No pun intended).

LUCA'S STATS:
INJURIES: Arrow wound in left arm

Last edited by Hannibal on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:26 pm

(Flint hasn't left yet)
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 pm

((He hasn't? I would assume he has though...))
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Marnie Kaleen
I nodded to Flint, and started towards the door but stopped. I had only 19 arrows. One short. I looked back at Luca. "Give me my arrow," I said, pointing to his arm.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:28 pm

(Nah, I didn't say he left)
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:29 pm

((ERGH. Then what do I do? XD))
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:29 pm

xD edit your post.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:30 pm

((Ok... just a sec XD))
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Environment has not changed.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:41 pm

I grab the arrow from Luca and hand it to Marnie. Then I turn back to Luca, to answer his question. "I don't care who leads, just refrain from beating each other to death or any other stupid things like that" I tell him, and really everyone else, quite harshly. I then start walking down the steps, both swords ready. I look back at Marnie, "Keep the bow ready, we don't know whats down here"
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Marnie Kaleen
I put the arrow in the quiver, fix my spear so that it's lodged in the belt in my back, and travel downstairs with Flint. My bow is already loaded, so I'll shoot when ready. It's starting to get wet and musty. "Be careful, Flint," I said.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Spoiler:

All my humor faded, and my face went cold. "Are we going or what?" I asked them harshly. I didn't want to lead, but I would if I had to. I'm sure someone wanted to lead, and I didn't care who.

I rearranged my weapons on me, and looked at the stair leading up.

I whispered softly, so no one could hear me, "Bandage." That's all I wanted from sponsers at the moment. Of course, anticeptic could be of use to, but I wouldn't ask for too much. I would savor my sponsers, and wait till the perfect time to bring out what I needed badly.

LUCA'S STATS:
INJURIES: Arrow wound in left arm
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:51 pm

(You'll have to wait until tomorrow for em, you have Klaus, Silver, Esther with you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.   From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Drawbridge, to the Storeroom.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next