The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down by the lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Down by the lake Left_bar_bleue150/150Down by the lake Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Down by the lake Empty
PostSubject: Down by the lake   Down by the lake Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 am

There was that one day with Cassandra. She was nice. I sit singing a little song softly, dipping my hand in the water. I look up at the clouds. Wow. It's a beautiful day. Then I resume my little song and examine little rocks. I'm singing like I normally do. Amazingly. It's my only talent.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Down by the lake Left_bar_bleue150/150Down by the lake Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

Down by the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake   Down by the lake Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Down by the lake Bella-Thorne-286x300

D I S T R I C T T H R E E

Page wandered down to the lake slowly. She was thinking about the day and didn't notice that someone else was there. Page just kelt thinking. She was thinking about how she got the top mark in a test. She thought it was quite an achievement here in District 3 where nearly everyone's smart. Her friends had all congratulated her and so on. Eventually singing worked it's way into Page's thoughts. She looked up to see that there was someone sitting by the lake. They were the source of the singing. Gathering what little courage she had Page walked over to him. "Hello" she said quietly. "May I sit down?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Down by the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake   Down by the lake Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:24 pm

I was startled as I saw a person. Great. Another person. "Uh... Sure, you can sit." I say shakily and immeditly after want to slap myself. "I'm Max Harrison. My parents own Harrison Tech Co." I look around. "Honestly, I hate being so rich." It's true. I absolutly hate it.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Down by the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake   Down by the lake Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Down by the lake 50493_171533062594_1465610_n
I walk down to the lake not noticing anybody but when I look up I see that page girl from the streets and someone I didn't recognize. I decided to walk away but I accidentaly trip snap and fall on a stray branch. I know the noticed me now
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Down by the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake   Down by the lake Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Then I hear a snap and look just to find another person. My hands start shaking. I'm not used to other people. I silently splash water onto my face. I'm so stupid. Be social Max! Talk. "Uhh hi dude" Is all I get out.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Down by the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake   Down by the lake Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:51 pm

I get up and walk the short distance to the lake. " hi I'm josh and you are?" But then I recognize his face. "Oh my gosh. You are max Harrison heir of the Harrison technology corporation. So great to meet you!" I stick out my hand to shake
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Down by the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake   Down by the lake Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:57 am

Page shifted uncomfortably as another guy showed up. She was starting to get nervous, like always. Page ahted meeting with more than one stranger. She was sort of afraid of it. Then the guy, who introduced himself as Josh completely ignored her and went to shake hands with Max. Page felt a spark of anger. This was a pretty rare thing for Page. Anger got you noticed so she tended to stay away from it. Page didn't say anything. She merely satisfied her anger by glaring at Josh. Page was a master at evil glares.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Down by the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake   Down by the lake Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:34 am

I turn a bit letting page get full.glance of my face. She has met me before but she might not remember me though
OOC:seriously why hasn't anyone responded yet. Josh is just waiting their with his hand out
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Down by the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake   Down by the lake Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:32 am

((4 sentences per post please))

Page glared at the boy again. She vaguely remembered his face. She'd probably seen him around the streets of district 3 somewhere. Page couldn't really be bothered to care. With a final glare at Josh Page stomped away. She didn't know why she was so angry. Page just didn't like being ignored in purpose. She was fine when people ignored her. But, when people noticed someone with her and not her, well, that just ticked Page off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Down by the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake   Down by the lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down by the lake
Page 1 of 1