The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splints Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Splints Residence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Rafe Terrn
Splints Residence - Page 3 Rafeterrn

Rafe tried opening his eyes a bit, and he could sort of see what was on his chest. His vision cleared and he sighed happily. "Oh, you" he says quietly, before laying his head back down on the pillow. He kept his hands to himself, fearing that a sober Astrid with a headache might be very very mean, especially if he'd said something he shouldn't have and just couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Splints Residence - Page 3 Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Splints Residence - Page 3 Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid didn't move for awhile and she just kept her eyes shut trying to have the pain go away. Soon enough she found out who replaced her pillow as he spoke. At least it was Rafe and not some random stranger. It may have happened once but now she knew it was just Rafe. Yet again she groaned. "Bricks, my head hurts." She said mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grins, "Yeah, mine too" he says. Rafe looked around the room, wondering what to do, he couldn't move as long as Astrid was lying on him, not that he minded. "Maybe that headbutt last night was too hard after all" he said, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Astrid wasn't ready to move just yet and Rafe soon mentioned he had a headache too. "Why did I let you talk me into drinking." She grumbled and then sighed. When he made his last comment she laughed. "Perhaps it was, jerk. Always picking on me." She said and then slowly managed to roll away and off the bed. "I think I drank more after you went to bed." She said laying on the floor rubbing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe let her roll to the floor and then rolled to the side of the bed himself, flopping onto his stomach. He peeked his head out over the end of the bed. "Anything you did after I went to sleep is on you" he says pointedly. Rafe let his arm slide off the bed to Astrid's side. "Need help getting up?" He asked, opening his hand to pull her up if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 am

Astrid sighed, "Astoria's gonna kill me.. We drank more than half of her stock." Finally after having her eyes closed again and rubbing her head he told her that anything she did after he went to bed was her fault. Astrid opened her eyes and looked at his hand and smiled, she took his hand and got a firm grip on it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:21 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe pulled Astrid to her feet, still lying on the bed himself. "If she tries to kill you I'll just stand in her way" he says, mildly defensively. He wasn't sure where they stood right now, he had a feeling it was that steep ledge between a friendship and a relationship, where you either make the jump to the other side, or you fall to your death below. "Should I be worried about you driving a knife in my back right now? Or am I going to live past today?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:03 am

Astrid was soon pulled up and she stood there for a moment letting the pain go back down to a minimum and then she looked over at Rafe, "Thank you." She said and then when he asked the question about stabbing him in the back. She came over and leaned her face by his ear, "Bricks, you should always be scared of me." She said quietly and smirked as she stood straight up again, "Now are you going to get up or do I have to try and help you and fail terribly?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:13 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grunted and slowly slid his feet off the bed and on to the floor. He pushed himself up, standing right next to Astrid. He had mixed emotions, he was happy about most of what happened last night, but he was worried about what would happen from here on out. He looked down at Astrid, "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:22 am

Astrid waiting patiently for getting out of bed, what happened last night, she didn't know if that was mostly due to him being drunk and her also and she didn't know if it was supposed to mean something so she kept it to herself for this moment not sure, Rafe didn't seem like the type to be chasing after girls and flirting with them like she did with guys. "Well last time you asked that Rafe, things got rather interesting." She said smirking at him and then she started to make her way downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:26 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled and followed Astrid downstairs. "That they did" he says, "But I was sort of thinking more along the lines of breakfast this time, what is there to cook?" he said, already heading for the kitchen. He looked over at Astrid, "Anything but Rum will probably be perfect right now" he says.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:31 am

Astrid laughed as he mentioned anything but rum, "Breakfast sounds good." She mentioned and followed him into the kitchen. She searched in their kitchen a bit. "Well we have a bit of eggs and a few thin slices of pork that could be cooked up. We also have a freshly made loaf of bread, although it was made yesterday, still fresh." She said and then pulled the stuff out. "Cook away, or do you not know how?" She asked teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:42 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe opened the fridge and pulled out the eggs. "Of course I know how to cook, I gotta feed myself somehow right?" he says, grinning. He cracks the eggs into a bowl and whips them with a fork. "What?" he asks Astrid, "Not going to help a guy cook our breakfast?" he asks, frowning. He then found a pan in one of the cupboards and set it on the burner, pouring the egg into it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:48 am

"You better know how to cook, otherwise I had have to teach you myself..And that could have been a disaster." She said grinning and then she took the loaf of bread and cut it in half. She put one half away and then she cut the other half of the loaf in half. She heated the oven up to a nice low temperature and put the two halves in there letting them get crispy. She grabbed the slices of pork and got a frying pan and started to cook them. "I can cook, see." She said smiling. "So after breakfast you can waltz home and get ready for the day while I do the same here, and we can meet at the training center, where I can kick your butt." Astrid said laughing a bit because they both knew she wouldn't beat him with swords.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:26 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, flipping the eggs, "obviously the rum made you forget where you got those bruises" he said, nudging Astrid. Things were getting better, she wasn't acting weird or anything, maybe she wasn't going to be mad about last night after all. One thing that was annoying was that there was no easygoing way to bring it all up now, it could all just be waiting to explode.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:33 am

Astrid was a little impatient while cooking and she hated waiting for it to cook, more so when half the time, the meals you spend preparing and cooking you eat it in so little time. She checked on the bread and flipped it over to get the other side crispy. "Well I just bruise easily anyway, perhaps we could do a sword battle of sorts on the agility course, make it more interesting and complicated, I suppose." She said and watched the pork. She then grabbed plates and set them down on the counter. "So, rum does weird things, doesn't it?" She asked trying not to be awkward about it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe flipped the eggs again and paused at her last bit. "Umm, yeah, I guess it does" he says, trying not to say the wrong things. He felt that he was about to enter a minefield here. "Some people call it liquid courage" he says solemnly, hinting at why he never did anything normally.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:01 am

Astrid got a few things out of the fridge and set them on the table. She then finished with the pork and split it evenly. After a few more minutes she had the bread toasted and she put one quarter of the half on each plate. "Eggs done yet?" She asked getting the forks and knives out. "Rafe, I don't want this to be an awkward conversation so I'll be blunt here for a moment." She said pausing and took a deep breath, "Basically after we had a bit to drink, you kissed me, I hit you, then we both apologized and then I kissed you." She said looking over at him. "I frankly don't know if it means something or it just happened because we were drunk and that's it." Astrid said not sure on anything that happened last night.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:19 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe flopped the eggs into a bowl and walked over to the table with Astrid, she asked about last night. Rafe decided to just be honest with it, he took a slow breath and set the bowl of eggs on the table, "For me, it wasn't just being drunk" he said slowly, dragging it out because he wasn't sure if this would help him, or stomp him underfoot in the end. "I don't know what it was for you though, I'm not good at figuring out people" he added, making another subtle hint at why nothing came up before he was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:31 am

Astrid set his plate down in front of him and then set hers in front of herself and she waited for him to speak. When he did she waited until he was finished and she looked at him and gave him a small smile, "Rafe, it wasn't just because I was drunk either." She said softly, "I understand though, people are pretty hard to understand, especially if it's me." Astrid said making a few little jokes because she could.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:37 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled, "Yeah, mostly just being scared of rejection I guess" he said, fessing up. He'd never talked about fearing anything to anyone but his family. "Its stupid, but I just feel out of place around other people, makes me think I'm not good enough to know anyone" he said, leaning on the table with both arms. "I guess I have Flint to thank for that" he said finally.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:47 am

Astrid smiled over at him, "Well, everyone has fears Rafe." She said and then she took her butter and spread it over the piece of toasted bread. She then looked back over at him, "Well, you're good enough to know me, I'll always be here for you." She said and then added, "You also aren't out of place to me, and you know, you don't have to let your cousin shape who you are as a person, Rafe. I know I'm not one to talk since I somewhat follow in Astoria's path but I don't mind it." She said. "Besides that, I think we're all a little scared of rejection at times."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:56 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe finally sits down and fills his plate. "I suppose you're right" he admits, Starting to eat. He's still a bit offset over it all, he didn't like feeling unsure. "Its just that part of me that wants to be like Flint, so that I can surpass him" he says. This had swayed way off the original topic though. He took a bite out of his bread, "Anyways, what happens now? We just go and train as if nothing happened?" he asked, unsure, but less worried about it than before, which made a smile sneak on to his face.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:02 am

Astrid had taken her seat by this time and she had all her food on her plate and she began to eat a bit and she kept a bit to herself for a few moments. They had strayed from topic a bit and she'd bring up the Flint issue later. "Well, what do you want to happen? I mean we need to still train but we also can't pretend nothing happened, I also can't have you as a distraction either." She said saying the last part in a joking way and smiled herself.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:05 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe started laughing. "Because I'm the one likely to cause a distraction?" he asks, taking an obvious poke at Astrid's flirty personality. "You already distract me when I'm trying to train, things such as pushing over my weights are more troublesome than you'd think" he adds, smiling. "As to your question, I don't know where I want this to go, but I know the Friend Zone doesn't stand up to the past 24 hours"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splints Residence
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next