The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Astrid Splints!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with Astrid Splints! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Interview with Astrid Splints! EyzVD
Interview with Astrid Splints! Tumblr_m29wqvUGHb1qipw3r

Caesar's face lights up the screen behind him as his chair slowly spins to face the audience. "Hello, Capitol!" he exclaims in a peppy voice. "Let's give a big, warm welcome to our next tribute: Astrid Splints from District 2!" The crowd cheers like a pack of wild animals and Caesar grins, his surgically-whitened teeth sparkling in the light. "Hello, Astrid! We're so glad to see you! Tell me, how has the Capitol been treating you so far?" Caesar motions for Astrid to sit down in the chair across from him as the crowd goes wild, excited at the prospect of a new tribute.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Astrid Splints! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Astrid Splints! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Interview with Astrid Splints! Tumblr_m30ly37vWO1r5ruse
Astrid Splints
---Female---18---District 2---

Astrid smiled as she was called up to the stage and she sighed momentarily and she got her nerves to calm down Astrid wasn't always bold and confident, but she did have many moments that was for sure. The stylists had spent almost all day getting her dress ready, scrubbing her down and making her look how she did now. She had to practice walking in heels, and Astrid could honestly say she hated heels now, she didn't want to wear them again. Astrid was dressed in this dress and it was different than what she was used to wearing, way different. they had placed her hair like this and she smiled as she waved to the capitol and she blew them kisses and she gave them all her friendly, flirty wave and they all cheered more and then she took her seat. "No, Ceaser, we're so glad to see you." She said mostly making a joke a bit, no harm in teasing and she laughed a bit. "The Capitol has been treating me lovely, Ceaser, the food is to die for, I think I gained ten pounds." She said joking around laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Caesar smiles. "Why, thank you! But I sincerely doubt you've gained any weight- you're in perfect shape, and so
lovely, too! And I must say, that dress is absolutely stunning,"
he says appreciatively. "So, Astrid, darling,
you're not the first Splints girl to be interviewed here, are you?"

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Astrid Splints! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Astrid Splints! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:47 pm

Interview with Astrid Splints! 11
Astrid Splints

"Oh Ceaser, you're too kind." She said and made a hand motion gesturing him off, "Keep up with the compliments and you'll make me blush." She said and laughed a bit and then he mentioned something about Astoria. "No, I am not the first Splints' girl to be interviewed here." Astrid said firmly. "My older sister was here quite awhile back." She said and then waited to see what Ceaser had to say about that, or if he was going to move on to another topic, she looked out to the ground and some of them were cheering as they must have remembered her older sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Caesar's grin widens. "Right, Astoria! Astoria Splints. One of the greatest victors ever to walk the Capitol halls. And I'm more than sure that you'll join her! Are we going to have two Splints victors or WHAT?!" The crowd roars their support. "So, Astrid, got any plans for the Games? I assume you'll be a career."

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Interview with Astrid Splints! Tumblr_inline_mhrm956iir1qz4rgp
Astrid Splints

Astrid smiled as he mentioned her sister Astoria ad that she was a previous victor, Astrid would't know where she'd be without Astoria to this day, she wouldn't even be the same girl if her sister hadn't won. Astrid would be homeless if her sister had died. She took those thoughts out of her head and then he mentioned being a career and she smile, "Well yes, careers are a good group to be in, plus it's a well put together group of the most skilled and good looking careers yet." Astrid said with a smirk on her face. "As for my plans, well I don't want to give it all away, some of it needs to be a surprise, got to give you guys a surprise!" Astrid said with fake amusement, but she was good at acting so it seemed all natural.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Caesar winks at the crowd, who seem to love Astrid. "We do love surprises! The more the better!" he agrees, and the audience cheers along with him. "While we're here, what would you say is your favorite weapon? I assume, being from District 2, that you've tried a fair few in your lifetime. Tell us, we're dying to know!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Astrid nodded, "Yes I have trained with many weapons, and I've been training since I was a little girl, and I've used many weapons here and there, but the one weapon I feel most at home with and most comfortable with, is the bow, any kind of bow works for me, I'm pretty talented if I do say so myself." She said confidently and a grin was on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Caesar smiles at her. "Well, we can't wait to see that!" The crowd hollers their agreement once again. They love her. "The people of the Capitol certainly love you, huh? And you'll give us reason to even more in the Games, won't you?" He leans in. "Tell us more about the Games. I assume you're planning to win? After all, it runs in the family."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:20 am

Astrid smiled, "Of course it runs in the family." Astrid said and when he mentioned about the capitol people loving her and she'll give them more reasons to. Astrid put her hand on her chest, "Awe that's so sweet! I love all of you, also, I am very sure to give you all some good reasons to love me in the games, but really I'm just modest." Astrid said innocently with a sweet smile. "As for the games, well lets just say, I have my ways of thinking, people think I'm all talk, and that I don't know what I'm doing or how I get distracted by boy tributes." Astrid said, saying the last part with a chuckle, "I don't get distracted by these male tributes at all, also, they think I'm losing focus but what a lot of them don't know, I may be trained physically, but mentally, I know strategies, very well." Astrid said confidently, and of course she knew what she was doing, this was like a big game of chess, she knew how to play people into being her pawns or having people where she wanted them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:12 am

Caesar nods. The audience is hanging on to her every word, until she finishes and they go crazy. Screams of her name, words of encouragement, general support, and compliments are only a few of the things that can be made out from the din and general chaotic noise that the crowd has created. "You certainly are charismatic!" he notes, smiling at her, and pauses for a second before speaking again. "What would your ideal arena be, Astrid, if you have anything of your choice? And what to you think it'll be this year?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Astrid Splints!   Interview with Astrid Splints! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Astrid Splints!
Page 1 of 1