The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 7 Train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:16 am

The luxury of the speeding train awaits the tributes...
Back to top Go down

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:38 pm

District 7 Train Tumblr_m8wwpd3jIH1raipcro1_500

Heather strolled up to the train, a genuine smile on her face. She fiddled with her bag for a moment before looking up at the wonder that was the District 7 Train. Heather was rich, but she wasn't Capitol-rich, and she had never even seen the train up close before, never mind boarding it. She entered her compartment and explored for a while. She snatched a couple of cream puffs for the ride and searched around for the mentor. "Helllooooo? Is there anybody here? Other tribute? Mentor? Staff? Anyone?" she called, waiting in silence for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Jacob walked into the compartment, he was a lot bigger than he had been when he won his games, but still, he was only 16, three years later. He noticed a girl and nodded, grabbing a glass and filling it with orange juice. "Hey, I'm Jacob" he said. She looked about his age, maybe a little older.
Back to top Go down

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Heather spun around, hearing a voice behind her, and her smile turned to a slightly confused expression. The boy standing in front of her looked younger than she was. "Excuse me for saying this, but you're younger than I expected... eh, shouldn't be surprising, I guess. Last D7 victor and all." She shrugged. "So what do you advise in the Games?" she asked, getting straight to the point. She didn't bother to put on her friendliest demeanor, as her mentor was supposed to tell her how to act, but acting nicer than she was naturally was a force of habit. "Oh, just thought you should probably know, I'm not actually this normal, and I'll leave it at that, but I'd appreciate you not telling my district partner that, because I was planning to act like this until the Games- unless you'd suggest something else. I'm open to opinions," she added, even though she really wasn't, plopping down on a couch.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Jacob shrugged, "As long as you are normal around me, you can go nuts in the Arena if its gonna help" he says, taking a seat in the chair he sat in when he was a tribute on the train for the first time. "Advice, well, obviously be ready to kill people, be able to kill people, and always watch yourself, there could always be a tribute coming near you"
Back to top Go down

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:08 am

Heather thought a moment. "Makes sense. Deal. Oh, and trust me when I say that killing's not a problem. I hardly eve have a soul. Watch yourself... I'll keep that in mind. Anything I should know about the stuff that happens back in the Capitol? Interviews? Parade?" She knew she was asking a lot of questions, but it had just occurred to her that she could die here. Heather wasn't nervous. She didn't get nervous. However, she knew that dying was not something she wanted, and she hated not getting what she wanted. I wonder if the careers will let me join their pack, she mused. If not, I guess I'll form a random alliance or get all the tributes interested in girls wrapped around my finger or something.
Back to top Go down
Foxel

Foxel

Male Posts : 16
Birthday : 1995-07-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue0/0District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:26 pm

I walked into the Train and saw Heather and Jake. "Hey Heather, Hey Jake." I sat down in the chair and just started talking. "I am saying this now, I'm going in there a tribute but coming out a winner, I have a little brother back home and I am not gonna have his name picked out of the bowl the next hunger games." I told them. I turned my head to Heather. "If it's just you and me left and I will kill you the first chance I get, that is how much I love my little brother." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Jacob shrugged at the boy, "You have fun with that, going in untrained" he says, snidely. He turned to Heather, "Be nice and look good, thats the best you can do for the Capitol."
Back to top Go down

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:08 am

District 7 Train Tumblr_m6kc2puKJu1rs2qlb
Heather's mind had alarm bells going off everywhere. It was a nearly perfect opportunity to start her campaign of innocence. "I have four little sisters and a twin, not to mention older siblings," she said, her voice shaky and broken. She pressed her lips together, letting tears blanket her widened eyes, but not so much that they actually fell down her face. "I know what it's like to have to have your siblings in danger. How could you even imagine that killing other innocent people with families just the same as yours could be the right thing to do, especially if you have a little brother? You want him to see you as a murderer?" she cried, blinking rapidly. Heather took a deep breath and covered her mouth her her hands as if she wished she hadn't said that. "I'm sorry, it's not my place. Whatever choices you're faced with are yours to make. I'm just trying to help, I'm sorry, I always mess things up," she wept, crying now and burying her head in a pillow near Jacob's shoulder. She wasn't totally sure what angle she was playing yet, but she was determined to play it well and not lose commitment. After a few moments of quivery sobbing, she picked her head up, her face strained with tears and mascara. Heather looked at Jacob, keeping the broken expression in her eyes in case Dax was watching. "I'll try, I promise. I trust you." She smiled a bit, sniffled and turned back to her fellow tribute. "I wish you the best of luck from the bottom of my heart. Please, please- do me one tiny favor. I know it's a lot to ask, but... if you do end up killing me and we're the last two... don't change because you think it'll look better on film. If you're going to win, win as yourself. Win for yourself. For your brother. Not for the people who sent you here..." she trailed off, furrowing her eyebrows. "Sorry, I don't know what I'm saying. I have no right to tell you what to do. Just... just... just ignore me, I'm sorry," she stuttered, dropping her head back into the pillow, her shoulders shaking. She hoped she wasn't overdoing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 7 Train
Page 1 of 1