The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparing for Interview

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Death

Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 pm

"Run through."he said. Making himself mysterious was more important."And I think I'm leaving the suit fitting later. I don't want to get in those itchy things now
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 pm

I laugh, "Probably isn't too bad". I compose myself and signal that the run through shall begin. "So Kenbert, may I call you Ken? What were you thinking when you got chosen for the games? At the reaping?" I ask, pretending to be very interested in every word.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 pm

He kept on a blank expression. "Honestly? I thought of my family. What mattered to me more was my sister. I only hoped she'll be better off than me."he said honestly. He bit his cheek to keep himself from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:23 pm

I nod, feigning sympathy, "Can you tell us about your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:28 pm

"Frail. That's what she is."he shrugged. He tried to keep things interesting without giving too much. But he thinks it's not working. At all.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:30 pm

I make a sound that seemed like it could be 'huh'. "I see, well, what have you thought of the other tributes? Any of them stand out?"
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:52 am

He fiddled with his fingers. "I- wait, Ben, I really feel awkward in the living room. Could we leave for my room perhaps?"he asked.

~I really want to see Icy's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing for Interview
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4