The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparing for Interview

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1999-08-03

Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Vanessa immediately stiffened. "Oh, no news from me about the other tributes. Haven't been paying much attention to them." She said, staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 pm

"I don't know about her."he shrugged. "But I will keep my eye out for Nik. He seems to be...well, I couldn't place it. 'When your awake, keep both eyes on the sky. When your asleep, keep one eye to the sky.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:09 pm

"Sad to hear, I bet more than one took notice of your arrow skills" I muttered matter-of-factly. I lie back on the chair, "You two obviously hate me, and don't trust me, sadly, that doesn't matter, and if one of you lives, you will surely come to respect me at the least for getting you out of hell, and you better hope it comes quick because at that point, Im your neighbor"I clarify smugly.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:16 pm

"We don't trust you cause you don't trust us."he snickered. "And because you drink too much, sadly."he said. He looked at Van. "And I think he's talking to you when he said neighbors."he chuckled thinking of these two. They were unlikely to get along, much less neighbors.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:19 pm

I shake my head, "I dont need to trust you do I? I'm not going to be in the arena, I did my time" I mutter. "And as I said the first day on the train, "Don't count yourself out"
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:26 pm

"I would hate it if I had to be neighbours with this guy, and if I did end up being his neighbour, I'll be spending my time egging his house." Vanessa murmured. "And what makes you so sure he's talking to me? No one knows who's going to win." She pulled up her legs and rested her chin on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:29 pm

I trail off the tributes bickering as a capitol attendant walks in and hands me a large envelope, I open it and hide it from the tributes, and the first picture I see is the interview outfit for the girl, and I realize the stylists had their own idea for her angle. I manage to find another bottle of rum nearby, and take a long sip, then smile, "I just thought of a new angle you could try" I say, looking at the girl, "You would probably be able to pull it off too, with some work"
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Vanessa looked up at Ben, eyes narrowed. "I would hit you with that bottle right now, but I want to know what horrible outfit is on that picture you're holding." She said, through gritted teeth. Putting her legs down and leaning forward, Van holds out her hand, motioning for her mentor to give it to her.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:35 pm

"I'mnot counting myself out."he smiled. "I'm just not seeing any use to live in Victor's Village. I have a nice home already."he smiled. Well, atleast they had a roof and some walls, but atleast it's home.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 pm

I grin with mock sympathy and hand her the photo, face down. "Take one guess at what angle your stylist gave me to work with" I say sarcastically, taking another swig of rum.

Spoiler:
~For the interview, you can thank Katie for convincing me.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 pm

A capitol attendent knocks on the door than enters, he whispers a few quick words to Ben 'The stylist is coming down now, Yes stylist, the other one had an "Accident" and won't be here this year."

If you can't see the picture let me know
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Vanessa flipped over the picture, took one glimpse, and immediately dropped it, her eyes shut. It slowly drifted to the floor and when it landed, she stomped on it. "Are you serious?!" Van shouted, her eyes wide now. "I'm not wearing THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:49 pm

A short plump woman strode into the room, "I am Ms. Chubb, Your stylist this year." she seemed to have a shrill voice that combined with soothing.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Ken looked at the pictures above Can's shoulder. He laughed out loud and almmost teared. "That's what the people of Panem will remember when you go into the arena alright!"he laughed. The happy go lucky attitude of his opening up a bit. "Pirate of district 4!"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm

I grin at the boy's reaction, and what he says brings me to laughter, "I bet the outfit alone will get some of the older capitol men to donate to her cause!"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm

I wrapped the boy hard on the head with a rolling pin "No criticisms from you. You'll regret it if you do." I almost glared at him through thin pupils.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:54 pm

I quiet up at the sight of the rolling pin, and realize this isn't a regular stylist at all, "no injuring the tributes"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:55 pm

I glared at the Mentor "Only if I don't get caught and I don't think I'll hear any backtalk from you."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:57 pm

"Because I should be threatened by you? You attack these two and your attacking me" I spit back, feeling a sudden urge of a need to defend these two.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 pm

I wrap him on the head with expert aim "Shutup!" she trilled "You should be lucky I was Five's stylist the year you were in the games!" Chub handled the pin like a pro after many years of experience.
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Vanessa found nothing humorous in it. "It's not funny!" She yells, and turns to Ken. "You laugh now, but I bet your outfit is just as ridiculous." Van tells him with a smirk. She sat down quickly as the stylist made her presence known. "Excuse me, miss." She calls out. "I have a problem with this outfit." Vanessa bends down to pick up the slightly ruined picture from the floor and shows it to her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:01 pm

"Yeah, those two did seem a little wrong in the head, must've been your doing" I respond. I sigh and sit back down, "Sorry to say if she likes it you wear it, girl". I go back and check the other photo's silently, waiting for reason to intervene.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:02 pm

"Whats The problem?!?" Chub almost shrieked "I designed it you know!" she looked at the girl accusingly "You shouldn't need help fitting that you have a natural air about you that just radiates your presence like 1000 suns!" Chub complimented

Then turning to the boy "Ben show him his interview suit, Be sure to let him know it can change if he displeases me."
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 pm

"Yeah and look what had been their costumes."he said holding back a chuckle. The rolling pin was a head ache, but he can't stop a fit of laughter from comming out. "Pirates."he chucked.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Another quick flip of the wrist and the boy was holding his head again in pain "Quiet you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing for Interview
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next