The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrn Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Terrn Residence Left_bar_bleue150/150Terrn Residence Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Terrn Residence Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints
---District 2---Female---17---

Astrid only remembered falling asleep but she hardly remembered much before that when she woke up. She was so used to waking up and being alone and so it scared her a little to wake up next to Rafe but she calmed down as soon as she woke up fully and remembered that Rafe had come home and she smiled at that thought. Astrid didn't bother to move out of bed yet. It was warm and comfy and Astrid enjoyed having someone else in the room with her. She closed her eyes lightly just resting there and waited for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Rafe Terrn
Terrn Residence Rafeterrn

Rafe let out an involuntary yawn upon waking up. He stretched out his arms and sore muscles, grasping for a weapon that wasn't there until his hand found Astrid's arm. He quickly remembered he wasn't in the games anymore and didn't have to reach for a weapon every morning. "Hey" he said, face down against his pillow as he kicked a sheet off of himself. He moved his arm from Astrid's arm and put it across her stomach lazily, "Hope I'm not disturbing you" he said, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid's eyes flew open as soon as she felt something grasp her arm and she looked down and saw his hand and her heart rate dropped again. She then heard him speak which told her he was awake. "Hey." She said quietly and then soon his arm had been moved to lay across her stomach. "Not disturbing me at all." She said with a small and soft laugh. "It's going to take you a bit to catch up on sleep isn't it?" Astrid asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe sighed, "I think its more just having lazy days, I didn't lose too much sleep until the end of the games, where there was no where to hide for a nap" he said, thinking of those final days in the Tower. "Anyways" he said, tapping on her stomach with his fingers absently, feeling odd, in a way, just a different mood this morning, and it was certainly influencing him towards being more carefree. "What do you want to do today Astrid?" He asked her, turning his head to lay sideways on the pillow, facing her as he opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:05 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid had been laying there sleepily again. It must have been something in the air. She thought about how training was where you felt a twinge of tiredness but to do that for twenty three days straight like Rafe had and doing it about four days without sleep, that had to be tiring. She felt his fingers tapping on her stomach and she didn't really mind, wasn't like this was the games or anything and she was being stabbed by some stranger. "What do I want to do today?" She asked herself thinking about it for a few moments. "Really, I don't want to do much today, I just want to lay here and talk to you and I don't know, be lazy?" She suggested softly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:23 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled before moving himself closer to Astrid. He gave her a quick kiss and rested his forehead against hers. 'Say something romantic Rafey, even I know that much' the voice said, startling Rafe a bit, he managed to maintain his composure on the outside though and simply grinned at Astrid. He took the advice given to him as well, as the voice had a surprisingly good point, "Okay, just you and me, and we can do anything you want in our lazy day" he said, before adding, "And I mean anything". He meant it in a way like "If you want me to make you food or something, or if you just want to lie here and hug me or something" type of anything, but he felt he owed her a lot of time alone, more than a month of it, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 am

Astrid Splints

Alone time was something that Astrid really appreciated, not alone time as in herself all alone but as in being alone with Rafe. It was these small things that made her enjoy having Rafe around. By this moment he had moved closer to her and he gave her a quick kiss. As he rested his forehead she closed her eyes for a short little while and reopened them as he began to speak and a wide smile grew on her face. So it was an anything she wanted to do day and they'd do it, that was when Astrid remembered something but decided to touch base on it a bit later. "So, is this a day where I get to make you my bitch?" She asked teasing him and laughed kissing him softly. "Anyway." she started and then she thought of a way to say it but instead her words acted without much thought which wasn't really a problem in this case. "So, you were going to tell me something very important last night but sleepy, Bricks decided to fall asleep at last minute." She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:13 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe thought about last night, trying to remember what it was, he'd been very tired. The thought popped back into his mind, but the voice came into action right as he remembered 'too soon, too soon. Wait for the... opportune moment.' Well, the creepiness was back, just with a new specialty for advice. "I can't remember" he lied, making sure his face didn't show it. "So, I guess yeah, I'm your pal for the day, here to serve and provide comic relief"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:26 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid stayed still and she closed her eyes for a bit as she waited to hear an answer back on what he was going to say. That's when he mentioned that that he had forgotten and so she just dismissed it for now. Finally she reopened her eyes and looked at him. "I missed you while you were gone, I even got worried a few times but I guess that might be normal." She said shrugging her shoulders slightly. She found Mr.Snuggles and brought him back into her arms and held the bear close meanwhile still being close to Rafe.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:34 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed softly, "Did you think I wouldn't be able to handle myself Astrid?" he asked, teasing her. He glanced at Snuggles sitting between them. Man, you give a girl a stuffed bear and suddenly its just always keeping you from getting closer. How was he supposed to move right up next to her and put an arm around her with a fuzzy bear clutched to her stomach. "So I take it you like Snuggles?" he says, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:11 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid laughed as he teased her and she shook her head. "Well maybe I was a bit doubtful." She teased back grinning and then she kept her arms around the stuffed bear. "I like him, even if he is covered in blood." She said grinning and then after a few seconds passed she had placed Snuggles onto the side and she snuggled closer to Rafe.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:21 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe thought over Astrid's statement of having doubts during the games. "What, was I not a good enough tribute for you?" he asked, rolling over and pushing himself up, extending his arms and holding himself over Astrid, he pinned her arms and smirked. "I guess I just wasn't strong enough, should be easy for you to out-muscle me" he says, teasing her inability to overpower him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:52 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid laughed when he began to bug her and shortly he had her pinned down. "It's not about who's stronger in this situation." She said smoothly and quietly and she gave him a smirk. She pulled her self up as far as she could while he had her arms pinned down. She put her mouth near his ear, "You were far better in bed then asa tribute." She said in a relaxed and quite tone that was still a bit seductive in it's own way. Then she slowly came away from his ear and she kissed him and pulled back slightly. "Rafey, you gonna let go yet?" She asked in an innocent tone giving him a small puppy dog look, more so for the sadness and she didn't go over the top with it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:10 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed a little bit. "Is that a compliment I just heard?" he asked her teasingly, "I didn't know you gave those out just like that" he added, smirking. Letting his hands slide up Astrid's arms to her hands and holding them, he leaned down and kissed her, before pushing himself up again. He was holding her hands, but he wasn't holding her down. He held back a few witty comments, as they would just ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:36 am

Astrid Splints

"Not a compliment if it's a fact." She retorted with a smirk playing on her face as she looked up at him. Soon enough he had moved his hands to hold hers so she wasn't pinned down by him. It may have been a moment but soon enough she had used this downfall of his and with enough force and him being a little off guard she moved him onto his back and she had hold of his hands still. She grinned at him and now she was the one over top of him. She leaned down and close to his face, "Don't you think I'd be a good tribute?" She asked quietly but in a rather firm tone as she leaned down more and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:46 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked, "How many times before have I told you that you would win no problem Astrid?" he asked, although it was rhetorical, simply there to prove a point. He chuckled a little bit as he thought of something. "Then again, I don't think this is really about your skills as a tribute" he admitted to her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:54 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid grinned at Rafe, it wasn't difficult to do something like this and if she ever had to, she would always try to trick most of the guys to secretly allying themselves with her. Although most of those things would mean nothing because at the end of the day Astrid was already taken but to play it up for an angle and plan would be great. That's if she was ever reaped. "You think?" She asked smirking now as she teased him back.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned and rolled Astrid back over to be above her again, but he stayed closer to her than before. "I think its about something you probably consider much more important" he said, leaning in to kiss her. 'Stop beating around the bush Rafey Boy, we all know what she wants, even snuggles knows' said the voice as Rafe kissed her, making him pull back a tad quickly. "Why don't you just tell me what this is all about Astrid" he said, setting his hands down on the bed at her sides to support his weight.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:32 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid grinned, Rafe knew her quite well to be able to assume these things about her. i t was something more important and he was absolutely right but to mess around and tease him for a bit was sometimes fun but there was a point when it needed to end. That was when Rafe asked her straight forward, to tell him what this was all about and that made a smirk play on her face again as she kissed him, "You know, you said we could do anything I wanted, well, I have my eyes set on what I want to do." She said in a bit of a seductive tone as she kissed him once more this time not pulling back.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:39 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe leaned in closer to Astrid. Man, if this was his welcome home, maybe Mentoring will pay off in the end. He kept kissing her, slowly moving a hand from the bed to her hip. He was starting to think about what to do next before the voice read his mind and yelled at him 'Rafe! Privacy' and he moved away from the kiss and looked over at the door, it was open. Freaking voice man, no one was going to walk in on them in his own house. Regardless, he needed a cover up so that Astrid wouldn't ask if it was the voice. He rolled off the bed and hopped to the door, closing it. "Never know what those neighbors may be doing" he said as he turned back to Astrid and dove onto the bed beside her, making an obvious reference to Astoria. He quickly moved over to her on the bed and leaned in to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Astrid Splints

Later on that day about in the late afternoon, Astrid only managed to slip on one of his shirts and her own pants that she had been wearing before their eventful morning. Astrid had explored every room in his house to make sure it was exactly like hers, this way she'd know where everything was. She came back upstairs and she jumped onto the bed beside him. "Rafey, you should make me a sandwich." She said kissing his check and then sat there grinning at him. "Please?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe groaned. "Do I have to?" he asked, burying his face in a pillow. He knew the answer, so he slowly dragged himself off the bed and on to his feet. He'd gotten shorts and a button up shirt on before, although he hadn't bothered to button it up. He leaned over the bed and kissed Astrid quickly, "Come on then, lets get you a sandwich" he says, wrapping his arms around her and lifting her off the bed. He put her over his shoulder, "Oooh this was a bad idea, I may drop you" he said teasingly, walking towards the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid knew that he knew the answer to what she asked of him and eventually he had dragged himself off the bed and she grinned, having a day where it was anything she wanted to do was a nice day for her and she enjoyed them. Although she didn't mind what he always wanted to do. None of it really bothered her, she was usually up for anything. Soon enough he had lifted her off the bed and put her over his shoulder and she began to laugh a bit as he did so. "As long as you don't drop me down the stairs I don't care." She said and let him carry her down to the kitchen. "Isn't it fun to have a lets do what Astrid wants day?" She asked chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe sighed and set her on the island counter in the Kitchen. "Oh yeah, loads" he says, walking over to the pantry, he opened it and got two slices of bread, tossing them to the nearest part of the counter. He moved over to the fridge and opened it. "So, what does Astrid want on her sandwich?" he asks, looking through his fridge which seemed fairly well stocked, considering this was only his second day living in it and hadn't gone out to buy any food at all.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid stayed seat on the counter and watched him move about in the kitchen. He had gotten the bread and then he opened the fridge. She thought about it for a moment and she didn't really know, she didn't quite thing about it too much. "Astrid wants you to surprise her." She said talking in third person and chuckled. "Although there has to be bacon on it." She said giving him a requirement but other than that she'd give him free reign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terrn Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrn Residence
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next