The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrn Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Terrn Residence - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Terrn Residence - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Terrn Residence - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Rafe Terrn
Terrn Residence - Page 4 Rafeterrn

Rafe took a step back to lessen the force of Astrid's punch. It was still hard enough, she wasn't a career for nothing. "Thats more like it" he said, swinging himself around with a leg up for a kick. He was going for her hip or thigh, whichever he got was okay,
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Terrn Residence - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Terrn Residence - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Terrn Residence - Page 4 Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints
---District 2---Female---17---
Astrid watched as he took a step back and the blow she tried to make a great one was now not as great. "That's more like an asshole." She mumbled at him and as he came to swing his leg at her she twirled out of the way a bit and then in a swift motion as he was trying to kick and his leg was in the air she grabbed his leg and tried to pull him down but she wasn't sure how well it'd work considering there was a reason she nicknamed him Bricks.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe saw her grab his leg, but he just kept swinging it and brought it down to the ground, pulling Astrid over. "What was that?" he asked, cupping a hand around his ear. Astrid was getting a little bit hostile, interesting. Rafe waited, he'd give her the next shot.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid wasn't surprised by Rafe's abilities in fighting, he had been in the games and in the capitol they had trained him to do things and he's always been training before he went into the games. Astrid trained just not in this area. She didn't want to fight any more she was terrible at it and she knew she'd get her ass handed to her. She brought up her leg doing one swift motion to try and hit his hip and she prepared to keep herself grounded. Never knew what'd happen.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe caught her leg with ease. He could flip her right now if he chose, but she wasn't really trying at all. She wasn't into it. 'Who cares' the voice said to him, 'Get in one nice finishing blow, at least finish strong'. This caused Rafe's grip on Astrid's leg to tighten, and he twisted his head to the side, closing his eyes. "No" he thought back, managing to keep it in his head, and he released her leg. He looked up at her, "Not really into it, are you?" he said, a bit strained.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid knew he'd be able to grab her leg and she tried her best to stay grounded, he wasn't doing anything and she was confused for awhile. Eventually she could feel his grip tighten and that's when Astrid closed her eyes shut preparing to have him flip her and that's when he let go and she slowly opened her eyes and she was about to say something but he looked down at her asking her something. "No, not really." She said softly sighing. "I just, I'm not great at physically fighting, fist to fist." She spoke again and looked at him, "I'm sorry." Astrid then didn't look at him and she began to look around and saw people normally going about their training and then she came and looked back over at Rafe.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shook his head, looking at the ground. "Nah, its alright, you're the one training here, I should just be helping, not setting the pace". The voice let itself be heard again. 'Its not too late Rafey, maybe even up the ante, there is a nice stand full of knives right behind you, maybe if you just grab one...' the voice eased off with the thoughts, but kept trying to push him into things. Rafe's hand absently shifted behind his back, grabbing for a handle, but his other hand grabbed his wrist. Internal conflict was brewing. "So, what now, take a break?" he said, trying to sound normal.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid watched Rafe and for awhile it was plain silence but it was a little off. Astrid disregarded her feeling about things being off because they were probably nothing and just her over thinking things. When he asked her what to do next she looked around a bit, "I think a break might be better right now." She said quietly and then she reached around and grabbed one of his hands in one of her own and she backed up a bit pulling him with her over to some benches they had for sitting and resting or checking out wounds if need be. She led him over there and she sat down on a bench and she looked up at him. "You okay, Rafe? I don't know if it's just me or what, but things seemed a bit off." Astrid spoke calmly with a hint of concern but she wouldn't make a big deal about it if it wasn't anything big. Astrid was just a bit curious and concerned. Maybe she was just off today and it didn't have anything to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe crossed his arms, looking at the floor. "Its nothing" he said quietly. he sat down beside her and sighed loudly. "Just something left over from the games getting at me a little bit" he said, avoiding actually saying what it was. He knew Astrid would just get all messed up if he told her it was the voice, so it was better to not say it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid looked at Rafe as he said it was nothing and said it was something from the games and she nodded. She watched as he sat down beside her and instantly her head leaned up against his arm. "You know, I'm always here to listen if you need me to, I can't promise I will always like what you say and I can't promise I wont get mad, but I can promise that I wont leave no matter how horrible something is, and I wont look at you differently." She said softly and quietly to Rafe more for him to hear and him only.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe sighed, "I know that Astrid, its just... complicated" he said, trying to sum it up without saying it. "Soooo..." he said, cracking a smile. Going back to something he would say a lot to break awkward situations between the two of them. He hadn't used it in a while, but this one was on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:56 am

Astrid Splints

Astrid thought about how he mentioned it was complicated, she understood. Maybe one day it would be less complicated and he could tell her then. For now she'd leave it alone. That was when he brought up one of his little words that broke tense or awkward situations and changed subject. Same old Rafe and she had to give a smile at that. "Sooo." She said back teasingly and a bit playfully. "Oh, we should go on some of the hiking trails, maybe save trainer for a few days later on down the road." She said smiling at him and at least she had an idea of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled. That was their saying, obviously. He and Astrid used it all the time to get to new topics, and while annoying at times, it was nice to hear to remind him who he was with. "Alright then" he said, "But if we're going hiking, we need to clarify, we're hiking, not me hiking with you on my back" he said, slipping his hand into hers and smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Astrid Splints

Astrid smirked as he clarified that they were both hiking and that wasn't just her on his back. Well at least he knew her well enough to know that she'd try pulling something like that, "Well me on your back around the district is different than hiking, why would I make you hike with me on your back, that's too harsh for you." She said grinning. Astrid soon noticed his hand in hers and she smiled at him, "Sure you can handle a hike, Bricks?" She asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astrid Splints-Terrn
---Female---19---District 2---

Astrid had fallen asleep on the couch with Ruby in her arms. It had been a long night, and Astrid had barely gotten any sleep since either of the twins were born. It was a bit of a shock when Astrid did give birth to the twins, the whole time they thought it was just one kid, but it happened to be two. Little Christopher had came first, and then their daughter Ruby was a bit of a surprise. Either way, since that day she had them, she's hardly had sleep in the whole last bit. Whenever Christopher would be crying, Ruby was silent and then when Christopher was silent, Ruby was crying. Five in the morning was when Astrid finally got Ruby to be quiet and Christopher was asleep.

Eventually it became the afternoon, and Astrid woke up and felt Ruby in her arms still. She slowly sat up, making sure not to wake up Ruby. She slowly switched to cradle Ruby in her arms and she slowly walked up the stairs, and into the room where Chris and Ruby shared for now. She slowly and gently placed Ruby in the crib beside her twin brother, it was easier for them to share than to have separate cribs. She tucked them in. Sh knew in a few hours, or within in the next hour or less, really they'd be up again, it was best after they slept and you got to attend to them. Peek-a-boo was one of Astrid's favourite games to play with the twins, even for them being two weeks old, you could still play a small game like that with them.

Astrid eventually walked into the bedroom her and Rafe shared. She came in and laid beside him. "Rafey" She said quietly to him, more being quiet not to wake up the twins. She wasn't sure if Rafe was awake yet or not.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe rolled on to his stomach in the silence of the bedroom. It hadn't been very quiet in the Terrn house in a while. He heard steps into the room as he knew Astrid would be entering in to see him. She'd been sleepless since Chris and Ruby had come along. He rolled over as she said his name and smiled, pulling her in for a cuddle on the bed as he gave her a kiss. "Yes Astrid?" he asked, wondering how the babies were doing, he didn't hear them, which was new. He was wondering how Astrid was too, the lack of sleep was probably stressing her out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid smiled as he pulled her in for a cuddle and kissed her. She nuzzled her head into his shoulder a bit just laying there a bit before answering him, she'd fall asleep again, but she didn't see the point when Chris would probably be up soon, thus waking Ruby up, and it'd be a big out burst of noise, and nothing was worse than being woken up from it. Astrid brought back her head a bit so she could look at Rafe and she smiled, "Just wanted to make sure you were awake." and then her one arm wrapped around him and rested there. "Ruby finally went to sleep around five am, and Chris I had no problems with after two am." Astrid said and gave him a smile, Rafe helped out too, any chance he got, but Astrid seemed to be more sensitive to sound while sleep so she was almost always up before Rafe could respond to them. Even with sleepless nights, Astrid was still happy about both Ruby and Chris. She just hoped, they never got reaped in the future. "I'm a bit tired, and my leg hurts from being on it too much in the past couple weeks, but you get used to it." She said and smiled at him, giving him a small kiss.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe nodded as she mentioned their children. By the time she mentioned her leg being sore his hand had already found it's way there, taking a rather scenic route. His other hand rubbed her arm gently. "You could get some sleep, you know." he said, concerned about her leg and her sleep. "I can take care of Chris and Ruby for part of the day" he told her. There was no reason she had to lose so much sleep while he drifted away every night. If both of the babies had stayed silent last night and slept, he could find a way to keep them like that.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:12 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid felt his hand on her scar already, and he had been rubbing it, the way he normally did, it was his way of taking some of the pain away that he could. It was soothing enough for Astrid on most occasions. Soon she heard him mentioning she could sleep, and that he could take care of them for part of the day. Astrid smiled at him, and she knew, she probably needed to sleep and just rest, but it was almost like instinctively she had to go and do it, but she knew Rafe was more than capable to deal with it, those kids were half his gene pool anyways. "Maybe I will." She said to him and rested her head on him. "I know you're able to take care of them for part of the day, I mean, you've taken care of me, for awhile." She said smiling, she was thankful for someone like him to be around helping her when possible, Astrid also remembered that when the twins were born, his parents were there to see them afterwards, and Astoria had been there too. Her and Astoria had made up a bit, and eventually Astrid had met some of her other family members as well. Astrid really hadn't had much time to see them. The more and more she went off into the thought the more she'd slip into sleep. "I thin I will take you up on that offer, better not drop one of them." She said teasing him, "I almost did." She said jokingly, she's never dropped Ruby or Chris yet, and out of her and Rafe, she probably would first.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled and rolled over so Astrid was lying on the bed. "See how comfy it is?" he asked, smirking. Once he got her asleep, he'd do his best to make sure she could stay that way for a while so she'd be less exhausted. "I'll be sure not to drop them..." he assured her, "Too hard" he added, grinning. He brushed her cheek soothingly to get her more tired and relaxed there. "Just let yourself sleep for once, you know?" he said with a somewhat strained voice, expressing how worried he was about her not sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:05 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid soon felt the comfort of the bed, and he asked her something about the bed being comfy and she smiled and even giggled a bit, for not too much of a reason, most likely from being overtired. She soon found the blanket and she wrapped herself up in the blanket and she felt the warmth of it and how comfy it was. "Yea, it's comfy" she mumbled softly, she had already been sleepy to begin with but the bed they owned was a very comfortable bed. What he mentioned about the kids and dropping them, was a bit of a blur to Astrid and all that she let out was was muffled "Okay." and soon she felt his hand on her cheek, the next thing he said, his voice had seemed strained, but she knew it was worry. "I'll sleep.." Astrid said drifting off with her words a bit, "Just don't worry." She mumbled the last bit and she had almost drifted off into sleep but before she did she had mumbled something else that would have been difficult to make out, with Astrid being sleepy and at the edge of sleeping, but not too complicated, "See, you do take of me." Soon, just as Rafe had wanted and she wanted, she had fallen asleep again, resting for once.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled at Astrid's last words before drifting off to sleep, "Forever" he replied softly. He got up out of the bed slowly as to not disturb her and tucked her in. "Have a good nap, Astrid" he said, despite the fact she was already asleep. He left the room and went to the babies room. Chris was awake, so he took him out of his crib and began rocking him slowly, smiling. These two wouldn't make a peep of noise today, he could tell, they must've known their mom needed a break.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid had been able to sleep through most of the day, and it was nice to be able to sleep in and not be disturbed from sleep. She never even heard the twins once while she was asleep, so obviously Rafe was able to keep them both from crying all day anyways. When Astrid's eyes finally opened, she laid in bed for a bit curled up on her side with her blankets. After a good fifteen minutes Astrid sat up and she yawned a bit. Astrid slowly got out of bed and began to walk down the hall to see if Rafe and the twins were in the room, or if they were all downstairs in the living room or kitchen. After a bit looking at the time, she assumed they were downstairs somewhere, and she slowly made her way down the stairs. "Rafe" She called out, but not too loud to bother the twins.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:10 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe heard movement upstairs, he lifted Ruby and Chris off the couch into his arms and headed to the staircase. He had both of them quiet, not sleeping, but quiet and calm. He saw Astrid on the steps and smiled, "Yea, we're here" he said to her, cradling both babies in a different arms, "Want one? They're going fast" he said, leaning Ruby towards her suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:55 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

As Astrid had come down the stairs, Rafe was there to meet her, with Ruby and Chris, Astrid smiled as she saw the three of them, they were her family, and they were all she could ever ask for, even if she got little bits of sleep for a bit she still got a good hand in a family, and she wouldn't trade them for anything. Rafe was a lot more than she could ever imagine having, and the twins were really a great part of her life. Astrid heard Rafe asking if she wanted one, and she chuckled a bit, she took Ruby gently from his arm, and then cradled her in her own arms as she came to stand beside Rafe, "Any problems with them today?" She asked him, she still liked to check up on the twins here and there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrn Residence   Terrn Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrn Residence
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next