The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 7 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:14 am

I walked along the station, after having said my farewells to my family, and my boyfriend. I wanted to meet with the other tribute as well as the mentor. I needed to figure out what the best strategy for winning would be. I needed to win, for my brother, and for my boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue135/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:35 am

Pandora Lemmin
District 7 Train Tumblr_m3z5c0UKrU1r973vp
District 7 Train Pandor10

--------------------

Pandora climbed aboard the gleaming district seven train. Her stomach was in a knot, but she tried to smile for the crowd. She took in a deep breath of home, and walked in.
Inside was fantastic. There was food almost overflowing the table and all the drinks she could imagine. Pandora spotted her fellow tribute, Benjamin White. Pandora had seen him in school and around the district a few times, but never thought to make friends with him.

"H-hi..." She stutters. No, Pandora, She told herself. This is serious. Making friends now could be life or death for you. Stop being such a big baby. Pandora looked up from the ground, and around the fancy room.
"Have you seen our mentor anywhere? D-did I miss him?"

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Jacob Barker

Jacob walked into the section of the Train to find both of his tributes this year. Great, just great, two more to the slaughter. He hadn't mentored a victor yet, and it had been 4 Games since he won himself. "Hey there" he said, using an upbeat tone to mask his sadness at this whole ordeal. "I'm Jacob, your mentor. So uh, who are you guys?" he asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:33 pm

I looked up when the other tribute and the mentor walked into the room. "Hi, im Benjamin White, but you can call me Benji." I replied. I took a seat on one of the couches in the train, not knowing whaat else to do. "And who are you?" I asked the others.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue135/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Pandora Lemmin
District 7 Train Tumblr_m3z5ihErw21r973vp
District 7 Train Pandor10

--------------------

Pandora watched as their mentor climbed aboard the train. She remembered him winning not to long ago, and wasn't much older then herself. Pandora swallowed, and then made a forced smile.
"I'm Pandora. Pandora Lemmin," She said, trying to keep a calm voice, even though she felt terrible on the inside. "So, ah... how are we going to win...?" Pandora couldn't remember how Jacob had won the games. But she wasn't quite sure if she'd be able to actually kill someone if push came to shove.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Jacob Barker

Jacob laughed at the girl's question. How should he know? "You tell me, I don't know any of your skills yet." he said to her, but really everything he said addressed both tributes. They needed his help so any advice was good for them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 7 Train
Page 1 of 1