The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koala

Koala

Female Posts : 40
Birthday : 1911-07-09

Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview!   Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Cairee sat down nervously in the chair in that hideous outfit that the stylist picked out for her. Her face turned a bright red and she waited for the show to get on the road. Alert and perky, Caira shifted around in her seat and stared into the faces of the audience. This was going to be a looong day.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Left_bar_bleue150/150Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview!   Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:15 pm

I welcomed Cairee and started off after the audience settled down, "So, Cairee, what do you think of the capitol so far?"
Back to top Go down
Koala

Koala

PostSubject: Re: Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview!   Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Cairee nodded and thought about it for a moment. "I grew up in the Capitol, but now that I've seen what they do to the Tributes, I don't bother to waste my time with them," She answered, eager for the next question.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Left_bar_bleue150/150Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview!   Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:31 pm

"You did? What was it like to go from the Capitol to District 12? Any tough times in the adjustment?"
Back to top Go down
Koala

Koala

PostSubject: Re: Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview!   Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Cairee sighed. "I ran away from home to join some place where I can fit in. I like to get dirty, the Capitol was too strange for me. I built a new house just like mine and I make my own food. It's pretty cool. I don't mind it much,"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview!   Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 pm

"Interesting" I say, wondering why a capitol born citizen thought the capitol was strange. "Make any friends in the district?" I ask.

OOC: Dont forget to go post in the arena, or the admins might kill you off for not being active, the games have begun.
Back to top Go down
Koala

Koala

PostSubject: Re: Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview!   Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:39 pm

OOC: Thanks for the reminder!

"Nope. Rather not socialize when you can be getting some grub. The other Tribute from my district tried making friends with me. Why bother friending people when you can kill them later?" Cairee lightly laughed, scratching the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview!   Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:00 pm

I laughed uneasily at the remark, "Well, our time is almost up, is there any message you'd like to give to the capitol audience? Or someone back home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview!   Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caira "Cairee" Reesemark's Interview!
Page 1 of 1