The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How NOT to Write a Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How NOT to Write a Story Empty
PostSubject: How NOT to Write a Story   How NOT to Write a Story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:25 pm

How NOT to Write a Story Kill_m10

Kill Me Now

'Hay' said jen6n6y, 'lets get some ice cream' i said ok an6d we wen6t to get ice cream b5ut i got low=-fat b5ecause im tryin6g to fit in6to this n6ew dress an6d so yah. so then6 well we wen6t b5ack to my house b5ecause it's a huge man6sion6 an6d we have a b5ig pool an6d wan6ted to try out our n6ew b5ikin6is so we could look hot in6 the summer in6 sun6glasses too. then6 i heard a n6oise. 'what was that?' i gasped, my lon6g flawless silk sheen6 ofb b5lack hair flippin6g b5ack b5ehin6d me. i had always b5een6 told i was pretty b5ut i n6ever b5elieved an6yon6e. my hair was too lon6g an6d i wan6ted a tan6 b5ut the sun6 just didn6't affect me b5ecaus emy skin6 was fair b5ut it didn6't b5urn6 or an6ythin6g an6d my eyes were too brb5ight an6d too perfectly b5lue so when6 i looked at people they had to stare at me for a secon6d an6d it was weird an6d i was like b5'7" b5ut somehow i was still always shorter than6 the guys i dated so i wasn6't sure if iwas tall or short an6d it con6fused me an6d like also my teeth are totally white so i n6ever get to stay lon6g at the den6tist like other people an6d i always won6dered what it was like an6d my face is too perfect so i n6ever kn6ow where to put makeup an6d my eyeb5rows n6ever go out of place so i wouldn6'tkn6ow how to pluck them if they ever did which would b5e b5ad an6d yeah. jen6n6y is so much prettier than6 me although she hates herself too an6d says im prettier thnan6 her. i've always wan6ted to b5e a b5lon6e. i mean6 i guess i could ,i have the skin6 for it an6d all b5ut like i don6't wan6t to b5leach my hair although i have to give it a b5lue streak an6d it didn6't really dry it out at all b5ut still. so an6yway there was this n6oise nan6d we got really scared an6d jen6n6y screamed an6d then6 somethin6g came out of the b5ushes an6d i screamed too an6d then6 idk what it was b5ut it was comin6g closer an6d i screamed too an6d we droped our ice cream an6d like omg it was totally gon6n6a kill us ad it was this thin6g with hairy arms an6d lon6g b5roken6 n6ails an6d it was screechin6g aqn6d it was like two feet tall b5ut then6 the mon6ster thin6g like grew an6d wen6t all gian6t an6d ate us. an6d then6 were in6 its stomach an6d we though we have to get out of here! so we used jen6n6y's n6ail file to stab5 our way out of its stomach. b5ut then6 i woke up an6d reliazed it had b5een6 a dreams b5ut that i had like sleepwalked an6d stab5b5ed my mom in6 the stomach with a n6ail file in6stead so i screamed an6d ran6 upstairs b5ut the rest of my family were dead too so i ran6 away an6d watched the cops came b5ut they thought i had b5een6 taken6 b5y the killer so they foun6d me an6d thought i had escaped sin6ce i was all loody an6d cryin6g an6d gave me to jen6n6y's paren6ts b5ut then6 i realized i liked the drama so i killed them too so i could fin6d a cute guy to 'save' me from my eviln6ess an6d then6 on6e came alon6g an6d we made out b5ut then6 i killed him too an6d then6 i was cryin6g in6 the street an6d then6 jen6n6y came alon6g an6d she was like do you wan6t to go out for ice cream? an6d i said okay so then6 we wen6t to get ice cream b5ut i got low=-fat b5ecause im tryin6g to fit in6to this n6ew dress an6d so yah. so then6 well we wen6t b5ack to my house b5ecause it's a huge man6sion6 an6d we have a b5ig pool an6d wan6ted to try out our n6ew b5ikin6is so we could look hot in6 the summer in6 sun6glasses too. then6 i heard a n6oise. 'what was that?' i gasped, my lon6g flawless silk sheen6 ofb b5lack hair flippin6g b5ack b5ehin6d me. i had always b5een6 told i was pretty b5ut i n6ever b5elieved an6yon6e. my hair was too lon6g an6d i wan6ted a tan6 b5ut the sun6 just didn6't affect me b5ecaus emy skin6 was fair b5ut it didn6't b5urn6 or an6ythin6g an6d my eyes were too brb5ight an6d too perfectly b5lue so when6 i looked at people they had to stare at me for a secon6d an6d it was weird an6d i was like b5'7" b5ut somehow i was still always shorter than6 the guys i dated so i wasn6't sure if iwas tall or short an6d it con6fused me an6d like also my teeth are totally white so i n6ever get to stay lon6g at the den6tist like other people an6d i always won6dered what it was like an6d my face is too perfect so i n6ever kn6ow where to put makeup an6d my eyeb5rows n6ever go out of place so i wouldn6'tkn6ow how to pluck them if they ever did which would b5e b5ad an6d yeah. jen6n6y is so much prettier than6 me although she hates herself too an6d says im prettier thnan6 her. i've always wan6ted to b5e a b5lon6e. i mean6 i guess i could ,i have the skin6 for it an6d all b5ut like i don6't wan6t to b5leach my hair although i have to give it a b5lue streak an6d it didn6't really dry it out at all b5ut still. so an6yway there was this n6oise nan6d we got really scared an6d jen6n6y screamed an6d then6 somethin6g came out of the b5ushes an6d i screamed too an6d then6 idk what it was b5ut it was comin6g closer an6d i screamed too an6d we droped our ice cream an6d like omg it was totally gon6n6a kill us ad it was this thin6g with hairy arms an6d lon6g b5roken6 n6ails an6d it was screechin6g aqn6d it was like two feet tall b5ut then6 the mon6ster thin6g like grew an6d wen6t all gian6t an6d ate us. an6d then6 were in6 its stomach an6d we though we have to get out of here! so we used jen6n6y's n6ail file to stab5 our way out of its stomach. b5ut then6 i woke up an6d reliazed it had b5een6 a dreams b5ut that i had like sleepwalked an6d stab5b5ed my mom in6 the stomach with a n6ail file in6stead so i screamed an6d ran6 upstairs b5ut the rest of my family were dead too so i ran6 away an6d watched the cops came b5ut they thought i had b5een6 taken6 b5y the killer so they foun6d me an6d thought i had escaped sin6ce i was all loody an6d cryin6g an6d gave me to jen6n6y's paren6ts b5ut then6 i realized i liked the drama so i killed them too so i could fin6d a cute guy to 'save' me from my eviln6ess an6d then6 on6e came alon6g an6d we made out b5ut then6 i killed him too an6d then6 i was cryin6g in6 the street an6d then6 jen6n6y came alon6g an6d she was like 'hey' let's get some ice cream' an6d....
Back to top Go down

How NOT to Write a Story
Page 1 of 1