The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Laura Woods!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Laura Woods! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Laura Woods! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Laura Woods! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Laura Woods!   Interview with Laura Woods! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:47 am

Interview with Laura Woods! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500

Interview with Laura Woods! Caesar10
--Interviewer Extraordinaire--

Caesar Flickerman stood up as he went to introduce the next tribute ready for their interview, the lights shining brightly down on the large stage created a breathtaking scene as the faces of the District's tributes were being displayed behind him. He held his hand out off stage as he warmly introduced them to the Capitol. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Laura Woods, the intense girl from from District 7!" The audience boomed as he motioned for him to come and join him center stage.

Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Laura Woods! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Laura Woods! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Laura Woods!   Interview with Laura Woods! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 am

I took a deep breathe and walked towards the stage.With the corner of my eyes,I saw me in one of the huge TV screens.My hair up in a tight bun,only some strands falling around my face.My dress shone,only one long sleeve on my right arm.The upper part was blue and tight on my body but it turned white in the end,feather like on my skin.I put on my best smile and sat down on the chair next to the presenter."Thank you,Caesar.It's pleasure to finally meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Laura Woods!   Interview with Laura Woods! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Caesar took a seat in the round, metallic chair next to the tribute. He waited for the crowd to die down a moment before starting his questioning."And it is a pleasure to meet you as well Laura. You look lovely in that dress, your stylist did a great job designing that dress. How has the Capitol been treating you? Anything in particular that stands out to you?" He asked with a large grin on his face, the white, pearly teeth peeking out under his lips.

Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Laura Woods!   Interview with Laura Woods! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:44 pm

I blushed and smiled back at him."Nah,not really.I'll decide in the Arena"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Laura Woods!   Interview with Laura Woods! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:04 am

Caesar just laughed. "Yes, well I believe once you are in the arena you really will be missing the nice food and beds that are here in the Capitol. Though I would imagine that while you are in there you may be to preoccupied by the competition to notice anything else. Speaking of competition, is there any one here that you would consider to be your biggest competition?" Caesar asked as he leaned in towards her.

Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Laura Woods!   Interview with Laura Woods! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:13 am

I laughed."Well,that's easy to say.The gamemakers of course!"I replied.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Laura Woods!   Interview with Laura Woods! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:08 am

Caesar took a moment to respond, mainly just so he could milk the reaction as much as he could. "That is a pretty confident statement. So no tributes out there are any competition for you? Well, I am pretty sure there aren't, am I right folks!?" He turned to the audience and the crowd started to cheer, and once they quieted down again he turned back towards Laura for another question. "What about allies? Are we going to see you partnering with anyone in the arena?"

((remember, the 4 sentence rule applies to the entire site. So interviews as well.))
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Laura Woods!   Interview with Laura Woods! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:06 am

I thought for a moment."Well,definitelly my district partner,Eric.And...Anyone else I can get,I suppose"I replied softly,suddenly remembering how lonely I felt without Jas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Laura Woods!   Interview with Laura Woods! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Laura Woods!
Page 1 of 1