The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Left_bar_bleue150/150Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Empty
PostSubject: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:10 am

I walk in and pick up a disk filling it with every kind of food seems normal and familiar to me. I take a sit on an empty table. The careers are sitting nearby. A group of the first district and the most rich ones. I see them as they're laughing and talking to each other as if they are old friends. I try not to think that in the Games everything is going to change. Those friends will suddenly become bloody enemies and kill each other. I look down feeling my stomach full. I wonder my alliances. I met two persons in the training Stations. I hope they won't disappoint me...
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Left_bar_bleue150/150Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:48 am

I walk in and find Kira sitting at a table by her self. I sit next to her and filled my plate. I finnally realized how hungry I was. I haven't ate anything sense I was on the capitol...normally I usually go like 3 days with out much to eat except the scraps in my pantry. So this is small potatoes compared to that. I sit down and give a friendly wave.
"Long time no see." I have a small smile. "So. Is there gonna be anyone else with this alliance? Not that I mind, just need to know what to expect." I say. I take a spoon full of potatoes and plop it on my plate.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:15 pm

I turn to look Rin and then look around searching the room with my eyes.
-Well, I met another tribute that needs an alliance in the Melee Station. I hope I'll see him around.
-Not that it really matters in the games- since you pick up anything you find before you die in the blood bath- but, what are you good at Rin? I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:28 pm

"I'm a fast runner." I say "so I can get a weapon or somrthing and get out. I know the arena's a mystery right now but we need a general meeting place ya know? Like say we're in an abandon town, pick a building." I shrug..."just a suggestion." I add.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:38 pm

-I don't know Rin... I'll try to get something usefull. I'm slow, but I'm a good swordfighter. I'm also bad with aiming. I guess we have to deal with the meeting point when we're in. Since we can't be sure about nothing. it might be a huge lake, or caverns covered with snow... an abodonded city or anything you can barely imagine... I sigh.
-If it was your choise, would you participate in the games? I ask her expeting of course to say no. But I'm not sure about my self...
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:48 pm

"Ya. Probably." I shrug. "I mean, I don't really have anything back home to loose." I say.
She was probably expecting me to say no. Well, sorry but I surprised you. I eat some potatos waiting for her to talk again.

Last edited by XxXThedarkoneXxX on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Left_bar_bleue1/1Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 am

"Hope I didn't miss too much," I say, sitting down at the table. I have a moderate amount of food on my plate, trying not to let all the buffets get in my head and make me loose the will to run around. "So, what's the latest news? Is this everyone?" I continue.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:25 am

I narrow my eyes at the boy. "No offence but this is kind of a closed conversation" I say calmly. "Unless you have an alliance, you could be a part of it." I add.
I look at my alliance partner anbd wait for her to answer.

Last edited by XxXThedarkoneXxX on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:36 am

I smile though I don't feel very happy with that answer. Something inside me tells me that the ones who have nothing to loose are the most dangerous humans in the Games. I look back when my father trained me... This wasn't about love and care. I remember when he kept saying that he had a lot to gain from me. I was never before sure what that meaned. He was really ambitious... My mother was his servant and I never saw love and affection in her eyes neither. She always thought about what must be done, not what would be nice  for me. I finished my lunch keeping those thoughts into my mind and stood up slowly.
I had to train hard. Neither for my family, nor for the friends I never had... But for ME!

-Rin, it seems he won't come. I'm going to the survival station. You never know what you will need...I said smiling a little bit. Wanna come? Are you finished? I ask.

Then, a boy comes in, and sits in our table. I narrow my eyes as I focus my attention to remember him. He is the boy from the Melee Station! I smile him and nod to Rin.

-It's okay, he's the one I was looking for, before. So, I'm Kira welcome to our alliance! What's your name and district? I ask him and sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Left_bar_bleue1/1Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:45 pm

"Well sorry, I assumed the fact that I was joining you was enough for my membership," I say, trying not to sound too sarcastic. I didn't want to leave a bad first impression. The girl I'd seen earlier seemed to be leaving, so I was glad when she sat back down and introduced herself. "Name's Cai, and I hail from the gloriously run-down District Three," I say in answer to her questions.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:47 pm

"Okay tjen" i nod. "And my name's Rin. District 12. I guess it's up to Kira. She asked for me to be her ally in the first place." I shrug. I'll kill them all later anyways.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:20 am

-Nice... I say hesitatingly.
I feel as a leader but I don't want to look like that. What I well know is that I can't be sure even if I created that little team. In the Games, human changes... what you see and what you feel even what is waiting for the lucky one in the end makes you think different. They wanna kill me maybe... maybe not yet... I don't want to do that, but if I won't kill them they will kill me for sure. I glanced at Rin and Cai the one after the other thinking these certain they had the same thoughts as I did. I had nothing to say and I didn't know what else could we do till the games start.
I waited for Cai to finish his lunch so that I could go back to training. When he was over I stood up.
- I'm going to the survival station! If you wanna, you can come with me. I smiled and slowly walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]   Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliances and Food [OPEN TO EVERYONE ]
Page 1 of 1