The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to stay alive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How to stay alive Left_bar_bleue150/150How to stay alive Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

How to stay alive Empty
PostSubject: How to stay alive   How to stay alive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:39 am

I walk in slowly and sit down looking around. The course starts and I listen carefully for this Station is the most important for the Games. If I wanna live for more than just a week. The trainer starts speaking and showing us the basics and I realise I know how to do most of them. He talked and showed us how to :
start a fire,
cover tracks,
Find water,
understand when it's about to rain [even though gamemakers control that],
climb trees,[easy]
cleaning water and searching for animal nests
making a tempor shelter, that seamed as important as searching water is. I didn't want the careers to follow me and kill me when I'm sleeping.

-More than any other skill, your attitude determines how successful you are in surviving.
This first of the basic survival skills might even determine whether you live or die in GAMES.
To start, consider “The Rule of Threes.” A human can survive for:
- 3 minutes without air
- 3 hours without a regulated body temperature (shelter)
- 3 days without water
- 3 weeks without food
He said and looked every single one of us. When I met his eyes I smirked. Human is so defenseless on his own, in the Games he has no hope... I thought. I continued practicing on how to set fires.
Back to top Go down

How to stay alive
Page 1 of 1