The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Swan Belaire!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Swan Belaire!  Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Swan Belaire!  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Swan Belaire!  Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Swan Belaire!    Interview with Swan Belaire!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Interview with Swan Belaire!  EyzVD
Interview with Swan Belaire!  Tumblr_m29wqvUGHb1qipw3r

Caesar's face lights up the screen behind him as his chair slowly spins to face the audience. "Hello, Capitol!" he exclaims in a peppy voice. "Let's give a big, warm welcome to our next tribute: Swan Belaire from District 10!" The crowd cheers like a pack of wild animals and Caesar grins, his surgically-whitened teeth sparkling in the light. "Hello, Swan! We're so glad to see you! Tell me, how has the Capitol been treating you so far? I know it's not quite home, but do you love it here, or what?" Caesar motions for Swan to sit down in the chair across from him as the crowd goes wild, excited at the prospect of a new tribute.

(Borrowed Rainy's code! it's not mine.)
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Swan Belaire!  Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Swan Belaire!  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Swan Belaire!    Interview with Swan Belaire!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:22 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan was never a very patient person, especially when it came to waiting for her turn to be interviewed. The bright lights seemed to captivating to her; and the tribute had never felt such longing to be under them. She had to resist touching her hair, it's golden locks being transformed into a braided crown in three loops around her head, and curls to match the innocent look. Swan felt beautiful, especially in her crimson dress, with golden accents at the top.

As son as her name was called, she felt her cheeks swell into a prideful grin. It was her time to shine, and hers alone. Waving to the crowd as she walked in, the lights shone along the silky fabric of her dress, golden sparkles shimmering over the surface. "Thank you, Caesar, I'm glad to be here as well," she said with a smile, before taking a brief moment to evaluate an answer for his question.

"The Capitol is lovely, absolutely breathtaking," Swan began, the smile never leaving her face. "It's truly the top of perfection, the best of all Panem, and I'm just glad to be able to experience a slice of it," she concluded, turning to smile at the crowd.

interview outfit
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Swan Belaire!    Interview with Swan Belaire!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Interview with Swan Belaire!  EyzVD
Interview with Swan Belaire!  Tumblr_m29wqvUGHb1qipw3r

Caesar laughed a bit as she mentioned that the Capitol was the best and finest of Panem. The crowd was clapping a bit and cheering for their place. He turned to look at Swan, "Now dear, I assure you, we may be lavish and be quite fine, but there's no place like home yes?" He asked her and flashed her a smile, "Speaking of home, what's it like in the livestock district? Any friends? Family? something that makes it home to you?" He asked and now awaited her answer and the Capitol citizens were also waiting for what she was going to say.

(Borrowed Rainy's code! it's not mine.)
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Swan Belaire!    Interview with Swan Belaire!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:56 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan smiled and nodded at Caesar, trying to think of a few words that didn't make her sound overly arrogant, even though she was indeed that. "District Ten is one of the more... hardworking districts, at least, the jobs haven't yet been replaced by machines," she began, making hand motions as she went. "So I would hoped I've inherited some of the toughness of the district, to help in the games."

Brushing a curl behind her ear, she continued. "As far as family goes, I have a lovely one, with a twin brother, Thickett, and a new little sister, Avery." Swan hadn't gotten to know her baby sister before being whisked off to the Capitol, but she was hoping that she had the chance to return to district ten and know her sister.

interview outfit
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Swan Belaire!    Interview with Swan Belaire!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Caesar smiled as she spoke about her district and how district ten was a hard working one. Then he mentioned they weren't over run with machines yet and he laughed, making the Capitol laugh. She was going to use a bit of humour he assumed. Then she mentioned her family, "They sound absolute lovely, and we're going to help you get back to them." He said and then grinned, "So Swan, is there any friends you've met here in the Capitol yet? Is there any that you might think will be difficult to over come?" He asked her and now awaited her answers.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Swan Belaire!    Interview with Swan Belaire!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:16 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan smiled, a little bit of crimson showing on her cheeks as the audience members laughed at her comment. She hoped it was a good sign, knowing that the people of the Capitol found interest in the far off districts. "I sure hope so," the tribute said with a grin, flicking another curl out of her face.

At the mention of friends, she considered her options. She could spill about talking to the careers, and hopefully gaining their trust, but would that end badly? Swan couldn't be so sure. "Well, I've spoken to Lori and Lola from the career districts," she began, her hazel eyes flicking towards the masses of people. The tribute knew she caught them off guard. A member of district ten surely wasn't welcome into the close knit pack, but she wasn't going to spill everything. "I'm not sure if I can trust everyone, I mean, the game is of strategy, and I wouldn't want to give too much away," Swan concluded, giving an innocent shrug.
interview outfit
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Swan Belaire!    Interview with Swan Belaire!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Caesar listened to how she spoke about the games and he nodded with understanding. He then turned to the Capitol and grinned and then looked back to her. "Lola and Lori huh?" He asked and he chuckled a bit, "We know them right?" He asked the crowd and they cheered, "Although they aren't nearly as stunning as you my dear." He said with a charming smile and was only trying to make her look good. "Now Lola and Lori, know anything about them or do you like them, it's our little secret if you don't" He said winking while teasing her a bit.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Swan Belaire!    Interview with Swan Belaire!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:13 am

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan shifted in her seat at the mention of the two career girls, watching the audience member's faces light up. She guessed that they were some of the top contenders in the games, or at least had a lot of people hoping for a victory. "Thank you," she said with a small giggle.

As he brought the careers back up, she gave a small shrug. "Well, they would make lovely allies, but I'm not sure, I mean, you can't trust everyone," she explained. Swan thought she was dodging the question, but she couldn't help it. She wasn't even sure of how she stood with the careers at the moment anyways.
interview outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Swan Belaire!    Interview with Swan Belaire!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Swan Belaire!
Page 1 of 1