The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have your cake and eat some things too

Go down 
+3
Phoenix
Matti
Cowvus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:24 pm

The tree that now had a tap throroughly driven into it came up dry, these trees were more like redwoods and dense and hollow inside, but made them very strong. Each and every tribute began to feel their thirst as it now hit them, making them feel dizzy and weak. Water was needed, now.

Damage to everyone
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:24 pm

The member 'Ari' has done the following action : ROLL

'TRAP' :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 19586126
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:03 pm

(Sowwie for posting first, if anyone really cares..)

Maddie felt the dryness in her tongue get drier, and everything was getting blurry. "Okay.. so.. um, how about we take our chances of digging in the soil? I mean, if the game makers want a good show, they might have to keep the environment clean so people in the Capitol don't get grossed out." She said, squatting onto the ground next to a tree. With her hands, she started to dig. Her fingers seemed to be digging towards the tree and its roots. Well, we could obviously go find cacti, but there aren't any.. She thought, slowly digging. Maddie felt things getting dizzier, she felt like sleeping. "Oh, yeah. Fox meat would be good too. Of course, we could just find water there? Foxes are in water, right?" She thought. The girl didn't even notice she made a big mistake in her words. But then something had almost hit her. "Umm.. uh. I just thought of something! Foxes go near water for thirst. So why don't we follow their footsteps! Maybe they just got back from a watering hole!" She said, but the girl kept digging. The closest option was by far the best. The girl tried to make saliva in her mouth, to get it moist. Maddie was just hoping that something could come good out of her thoughts. She didn't really know if any of her allies would be fond of the idea. The girl tried digging faster, but she couldn't tell her speed. Water was more important than anything now. Maybe she was getting closer to the roots? It was pretty cold out, and trees store water for winter like bears and squirrels.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm

My mouth and throat feel dry. Water is certainly the most pressing issue here. Three ideas seem to take hold here. I watch in silence as Derald tries to get water from a tree. No luck. Madelyn's digging. But how deep in the ground could it be hiding, especially with these huge trees? But she is right about something. A fox never strays too far from its source of water. Vossa would barely... Vossa. She was dead now. But she couldn't be. I shake my head. Dizzy. Need water. "This is taking too long. There has to be water nearby, otherwise the foxes wouldn't be here," I say. Derald's left the foxes, so I go over and grab them, slinging all six over my shoulder by the tails. Switch both the shield and sword to my other hand. "We can take care of these guys once we find their water source," I say, each word getting quieter as my mouth gets drier. I start walking off in the direction the foxes came from, stop. I look back to see if anyone will follow.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Rob began to shake a bit and put both hands on his spear, leaning on it as a staff for a bit before pulling back."Yeah...go where the foxes came from, seems logical." He said, agreeing with what they just said. His voice was slightly hoarse and when he heard it he cleared his throat. He sighed and saw the Twelve boy begin to walk off and look to see if they would follow. Rob nodded and began to move forward a bit. He turned back to the rest of them and said, "I would suggest you come with us so we aren't split up...then again, what is my advice worth?" He chuckled and coughed a bit, clearing his throat once more.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:13 pm

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 BwTEbUx
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Tumblr_mp2rcl6XEp1r032zxo4_250

Derald waited as he watched nothing but bark and dust fly around the tap. "Well we tried," He laughed pulling the wooden tap out as he pressed the bark back into the tree, letting it heal from the useless slit. Derald kept the wooden tap though, since you never know when it'll come in handy, holding it on his side by the waistband of his swim pants. He continued to cough, sounding worst than before, there wasn't even anything left in his mouth to cough out the dust and air. Maddie just started digging the ground near a tree. Without any tools this is going to take a whole year before they hit groundwater. But amongst Maddie's words something she said really made a hell lotta sense. "Good going Maddie!" Derald said, ruffling her hair as she continued to dig, "But I think that's enough diggin' for today." He glanced to Xavy as he picked up all the foxes, heading for a direction. Derald stayed silent for a moment, trying hard to listen to water. But the further Xavy walked, Derald started to pace towards him. Rob giving some useless words of suggestion, who wouldn't when we're all dying of thirst really? Derald was about to make a sassy remark back but couldn't think of a good one. Oh well. So he kept quiet as he walked behind Xavy, annoying Xavy as they searched, "Hey, hey, Xavy, are you okay with six of those furry things on you? Still got a couple of hands here to help." It was not much of doubting Xavy's abilities but to make small talk and lighten the mood. Derald took a glance behind to see who was following but went back to scanning for a water source.

Derald's Items:
- 1 Knife, Dusk, naming his weapons cause he's coolz like that.
- 1 wooden tap in his tight pants
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:52 pm

I watched as the others bickered and talked amongst one another, deciding just to follow from the back of the back silently. They were all fretting over finding water, but moving around quickly and talking, expending more energy than they needed to, and just making themselves thirstier. I went with the safe option and just kept my eyes and ears open for a creek or stream of some sort in the forest, maybe the others wouldn't see it while they did whatever, but I could try. It was more efficient of a use for myself than anything else right now, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:44 pm

As Xav moved forwards he wasn't paying attention when he suddenly heard the sound of splashing beneath him and then the cold feel of water against his feet as it seeped through his boots. As he looked behind him he saw that they were only maybe 100ft from where they just were...turns out water was closer then they all thought. The still pond now had ripples along its surface as something actually broke the surface, normally its reflection was hardly ever broken.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:25 am

Maddie smiled as Xavier followed the foxes footsteps. But before she got up, she waited for the other opinions from her other teammates. When both Derald and Robert complimented the fox idea, she smiled. "If we find water, maybe we could find a way to fish or something?" She suggested, looking at Derald. His district specialized in fishing after all. Maddie's eyes moved over to her surprise ally. He didn't say anything. Maddie then followed the figure of Xavier just several yards away. He was tiny, like someone could squish him. As she slowly made it to him, her head continued to spin. When she finally caught up to him, she saw something. Water! She knelt down and smiled. "Nice job." She said, looking back. Maddie uncapped her empty water bottle and quickly filled it up. She took a tiny sip, just enough to soothe her mouth and throat. Maybe she was testing it out to see if it was safe. Or if she didn't want to be wasteful.

(If Maddie doesn't/shouldn't know about the water yet, I'll just edit the post)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:06 am

As soon as I know people are following me, I move a little faster. "I've got it, thanks," I say to Derald. Then I hear a splash. I look down. Water. It's already getting into my boots. I back out to the shore, drop the foxes to the ground. I kneel down, cup my hands, and drink. I'm certainly too thirsty to care about the quality of the water; would they really poison everything with no chance for water? After a few sips, or gulps, I splash my face too. I feel cleaner now.
After a moment, I'm back on my feet. But I feel different. More in tune to survive. It's then that I realize five people isn't going to work anymore. Four hardly will. But who's the biggest threat? Not Madelyn... or Derald... Marty isn't here yet... that leaves... Rob. My eyes narrow. A career, he's our major enemy. Better to get rid of him now before he turns on us. No more hesitation, I fix my weapons to their rightful places and go for it. I hope the others will follow me.

Attack to Rob
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:14 am

Rob smiles as he sees the water and scrambles down to take a quick drink, using his hands to bring the water up to his mouth, savoring the water...and then the sword came. His eyes widened as the boy swung his sword and he rolled trying to dodge it, gritting his teeth. "Well aren't you a piece of work...to think I thought of you as a friend..." He scrambled to his feet and stabbed his spear at him, more trying to get him to back away then an actual attack before he backed away himself. "Now before the rest of you do anything stupid, remember this. Do you really want the turncloak on your side so he can slit your throat? Sure I come from a career district and I've acted like an arrogant asshole and deserve this, but this just shows he's willing to kill the rest of you, no second thoughts. Think on that..." As he backed away, he began looking for an opening to run away...like behind him.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:14 am

The member 'JonSnowDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(4)' :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 83652039

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Blockedc

--------------------------------

#3 'Escape' :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 3turns
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:37 am

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Tumblr_m24kq4nZT31qcjsty

Derald chuckled to Xavy's reply, folding his arms behind his head while they walked. His closed his eyes, taking in the peaceful silence for once. As bare as he was, the wind that blew past them was cooling, shaking up the leaves as they rustled with a nice tune. Even if it was for 5 seconds, Derald really appreciated the time to clear his head. 5 seconds was all he really needed anyways. He felt his bare feet touch something even cooler than the ground, something wet, everything that they could hope for. He stopped a littler in front of Xavy, more oblivious to his surroundings, and opened his eyes, looking down at the miracle. "Well would ya look at that. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while," Derald let out a subtle sigh, muttereing in disbelief as he bent down, touching the water to see if it was real. He took a sip, cautious of the pond being a still water body. That wasn't good at all, pond water was not exactly the safest to drink, but what could they do? They were going to die if they don't drink. He took the same risk as everyone else, taking only a handful to wet his throat unti lthey stop screaming at him. As he did that, his eyes quickly shifted over to the other end of the pond, the ripples coming at them all of a sudden. Derald's smile faltered as he paused, leaning forward, squinting his eyes to look closer. Maybe it was just his imagination but...

The sound of a sword swinging down onto the soft ground made him instinctively turn around, whole body reacting to it defensively, until he realise that the weapon was not on him. Rob rolled out of the way from the weapon that was held on by Xavy, eyes determined to get rid of him. Derald pushed himself off the ground knife in his hand as he watched Rob pull an attack at Xavy. Derald, switched hands with his knife before slashing down from behind at Rob after his attack on Xavy. He didn't really listen to what he was rambling on and on about, but he caught the gist of it. "We don't go off with our pistols half cocked," Derald shrugged, taking one step back as he bent low, knife out in front, "'Sides, this is more fun ain't it?" He added on in a joking way, more fun for those lazy people sittin' on their couches at least.

Derald's Items:

Attack at Rob
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:42 pm

I silently watched the discussion, until the one guy stumbled - quite literally - upon some water. I followed the Ten guy to the liquid and drank eagerly, refreshing myself. Of course, that was when everything went a little sideways. The guy who had found the water struck out at the Career boy, who replied in kind, and now Ten was joining the attack against him. I didn't have the knife with me, but I wouldn't be getting it at all unless I made my intentions known, so I got up and ran into the fray, throwing a punch at the career and then rolling away, getting to my feet behind him, across from the others.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:51 pm

It seems the tides have turned on Rob, but right now there was no clear path for him to try and get away from the fight. Looks like he would have to stay just a little bit longer. Also as Madelyn went to shift her quiver it seems that the pack is pretty empty. She no longer has any arrows.

((Matti, you attacked 5 times in the fight with the foxes and never collected your arrows.))
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:12 am

(Can I collect them now? Like if I don't attack or block or anything?)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:53 am

(DangitMattiThoughtYou'dPostedNowIGottaGoFirstGawd)
My blade was going right for a crippling spot. And then he rolled. The sword hit the dirt. Dammit. I put up my shield as his spear comes toward me, almost laughing at his statement. I don't need to defend myself. He's just the biggest threat! But I don't laugh. Instead, I press on, swinging my blade again.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:23 am

((Matti, you will have to remove yourself from the fight to go back and collect them. You can always hit him with the bow...that would at least make me laugh))
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:30 pm

Maddie watched as Xavier started to fight Rob, along with Rob, Derald, and the gorilla guy from nine. She didn't feel like really risking her own life to kill Rob, not yet. Besides, she was out of arrows. Men.. She thought, walking back to where they just were, going to collect her arrows. There only seemed to be four. Maybe because one hit the foxes. She looked back at the boys fighting, waiting for when she should return.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:57 pm

Rob smiled as he heard Derald say that this was more fun. He wouldn't let anyone get the satisfaction of his rage. "I suppose this is fun. At least I go down with a spear in hand, fighting other children instead of being slaughtered like a pig...hoped I would've been killed fishing, like my father. Oh, that brings me to another good point. Why don't we all talk about each others lives before we murder one another. Give the Capitol a few sap stories." He turned to a camera and winked, but rolled to the left as twelve's sword came for him. All in all, he didn't seem phased by the fact he was about to die...and he really wasn't either. He hoped people would see through the act. But some were to blind and vain to see it...he couldn't blame them either. He probably would've done the same thing as them. Kill the guy from a career district who also acts like a jerk. Sometimes it wasn't the best to be the strongest in a pack. For all the others would turn on you. He came back to reality and stuck his spear out to twelve, almost lazily, before pulling back. He didn't care at this point. He just wanted it to be over. He wanted to see his parents again. And it looked like both of his wants would be fulfilled.

Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Arrow-19
Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:38 am

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mkv11geZVx1qz4rgp

Derald switched hands again, watching as the boys went at Rob. He rolled his eyes to himself as he let out a sigh, shoulders sagging down before recovering to his offensive position. Rob's words just went in one ear and out the other, not really paying much attention at all. All he knew was that the words just kept going on and on. He noticed Maddie running off towards where their previous fight was, seeing the empty quiver on her back. Let's just hope that she doesn't get stuck somewhere or something. He ran up to Rob, replying to his request as he tried to roll out of Xavy's way but got caught by the sword. Driving the knife into Rob's direction, Derald said as gentlemanly as he could, his daunting face pulling to a grin, "Ladies first," staring right at Rob implying everything that you think he's implying. Let him try and win the sympathy of the audience since he wants to. Winking to the camera was not gonna get him anywhere really. At least that's what Derald thinks, says the one who made a toast to the audience at the very beginning, because all he had was pants. But he didn't get anywhere with that, that's for sure. He glanced to 9, seeing him pull a fist right towards Rob and Derald suddenly remembered that he was still unarmed. It never gets easier but he still tossed the knife over to him, like it was the most natural thing to do. Once they got him a weapon, Derald don't think he could ever share Dusk with anyone anymore. And that thought just made him imagine the Border Collie by his side, growling at the self made enemy in front of them. It made a genuine smile on his face, reminiscing the good ol' days.

Derald's Items:

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:57 am

I saw the knife coming my way and snatching it quickly, grinning gratefully at Ten and moving towards 'Rob'. I stabbed downwards at his backside. Normally such would be a sure hit, but the career knew I was behind him, and had just seen the knife heading my way, so it was safe to assume he could anticipate the attack and try to block. That was assuming I didn't mess it up on my own. I stepped back quickly and threw the knife back to Ten.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:27 pm

As Madelyn was collecting her arrows a loud cracking noise was heard and in an instant one of the very large trees crashed down in front of her. It was lucky she jumped away in time, but she did not miss getting hit slightly and pushed down. She was now separated from the boys in this fight. She cannot simply climb over the tree which is about 7 feet tall, she might be able to with a little thinking or can just walk around, which may take some time.

Trap to Madelyn
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 19586126
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:27 pm

My blade finds its mark this time. But it's not over. Bummer. I duck away from the spear coming at me and swing again. I see Derald and Nine supporting me, but Madelyn's nowhere to be seen. Figures. Meanwhile, I reflect on his statements. My life doesn't seem to be a sap story, so I can't take him up. But the pig-slaughter thing. He's wrong about that. And it makes me almost smile. Of course, Derald just happens to be himself in that moment, so it looks like I'm smiling at his comment. But I'm not. Because, to me, Rob is a pig in the slaughterhouse.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Maddie was about to go back to fight Rob, but she heard a cracking. She looked around, and saw a tree about to crash. She jumped away from it, but got knocked down from all the impact of the trees. She held her head, acting as if it really hurt. Which it did. There wasn't a good chance at getting back there without a lot of walking. Maddie didn't like that. Too many odds of her meeting another tribute. She inhaled, but then exhaled. She was going to scream, but it could attract people. The Game Makers were really making her think outside the box. Luckily, she had a few ideas. She got up and looked for some big branches for her to carry. She could try to vault up. While she did this, she looked for some supplies. She only felt around the bottom. "Hey, you guys! If you can hear me, or that rumbling sound, I could use some help!" She shouted, hoping it would occur to someone that she had gone missing. She paced back and forth, and looked back to the entrance of the area. She could go explore some more, but not if there was a good chance that she could get back with her team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have your cake and eat some things too
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next