The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Left_bar_bleue0/150Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open)   Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Luna walked along the shore, watching the sand sift through her toes. Flower, her pet caterpillar, was nestled in the palm of her hand. She stopped and squatted on the ground. This was a nice spot to build a sand castle. Before she started on her project, Luna gently placed her caterpillar into her shirt pocket. She then began to carefully mold a short cylinder out of the sand. "I guess that could work..." she mumbled. A small door was carved into the side with a seashell. There's the entrance. She patted clumps of sand into a vague shape of a castle and stuck a twig on the top. Close enough. "Isn't this nice, Flower?" she softly whispered to her pet. The caterpillar wriggled around in her shirt pocket, managing to poke its head over the edge. Smiling, she scooped up her pet and put it on the top of the castle. The caterpillar calmly crawled around in circles. "You're king of the world," she murmured, nervously peering over her shoulders. Hopefully there aren't any people around. It would be embarrassing if someone spotted her playing with sand castles and caterpillars...
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Left_bar_bleue150/150Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open)   Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Curtis walked on the sand, it was a cloudy day in District 4. Curtis was sad, he really has been having no fun at all recently in District 4. He started to think about what it feels like to be a victor, the fame and fortune. Curtis walked over to a spot where he saw a girl around his age sitting on the sand making sand castles with what looked like a caterpillar which seemed like her pet, he sat down and started to read a book. Curtis was reading a book about a plane that randomly showed up at an airport, with no flight staff. The seats, were full of babies. He was getting so into the book, he loved the author of it too.

(sorry i suck with length and quality of posts if you didn't know already, pokey xD)
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Left_bar_bleue0/150Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open)   Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

Luna heard footsteps coming in her direction. She picked up Flower and sprang up, holding the caterpillar to her breast. She whipped around and saw another teenager reading a book. What is he doing here? Maybe he's already seen her make a sand castle! What if he heard her talking to Flower? What if he's been here the whole time?! Luna let out a small squeak and took a step back.

(No biggy. :3 My writing's all weird sometimes, so I would expect others to have the same problem. XD)
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Left_bar_bleue150/150Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open)   Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Curtis heard a squeak of surprise and he quickly looked up, the girl looked like she was holding something up close to her chest and he couldn't tell what it was. He noticed that she seemed scared, was she scared about him seeing her make a sand castle? That was kind of normal for most people in district four to do when they were bored, at least that's what he thought they did. He saw her step back and squeak again, he stepped forward worried that he had scared her. "Don't be so scared, I am fine with you building a sand castle." Curtis said with a hint of worry in his voice, he put a hand out as if he didn't want her to run away.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open)   Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:56 pm

"Don't be scared, I am fine with you building a sand castle," the boy said. Luna watched the boy as her legs shook. "I.. I-I... Ah..." she stuttered. This is way too awkward. It's bad enough that she got stuck in a conversation, but it was worse because it was with a BOY. Is she supposed to act different around guys? Did he expect her to act giggly and flirty like all the other girls? Luna bit her lower lip. "I.. d-don't... Err..." she began, but hesitated again. What are you supposed to say to someone you first meet anyway? How do you greet someone? What if she gave the wrong impression? Suddenly, Luna felt something slip through her fingers. "Flower!" she shrieked softly, kneeling on the gritty sand to search for her tiny friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open)   Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand Castles and Caterpillars (open)
Page 1 of 1