The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the doorstep(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the doorstep(Open) Left_bar_bleue150/150On the doorstep(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

On the doorstep(Open) Empty
PostSubject: On the doorstep(Open)   On the doorstep(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:33 pm

I sit on my doorstep. Both of my districts tributes are dead. The tribute that I was routing for is dead. Why? Because I overestimated them. Like I do with everyone. I sigh and watch the wind blow. Stupid Capitol. Stupid Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down
everyoneelseistaken

everyoneelseistaken

Female Posts : 5

On the doorstep(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the doorstep(Open)   On the doorstep(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:48 pm

As I was scurrying past the houses on my block on my way into town, I saw someone looking quite down in the dumps and debated whether or not to approach them. But hey, everyone can use a friend once in a while, right?
Back to top Go down

On the doorstep(Open)
Page 1 of 1