The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short Little Announcement (Please read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Short Little Announcement (Please read) Left_bar_bleue150/150Short Little Announcement (Please read) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Short Little Announcement (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: Short Little Announcement (Please read)   Short Little Announcement (Please read) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:55 pm

I'm not using a template thing for the announcements..I'm lazy end of story xD

Anyway, in the games no one seems to be posting and so if RC doesn't post anytime today or tonight then tomorrow..Even if that means 12 am PST her tribute will be killed off and if that happens, considering Captain isn't on or back yet we'll have to keep our rules enforced and there for his tribute would get killed off as well leaving us with a final three. Bowy's character needs to be posted for today or tonight as well or the same fate will happen for his tribute.

So it is critical for you to post today/tonight if you can other wise your character will be killed off. Some of use are waiting on other people and their tributes and we can't wait around forever because the inactivity of the games just makes the whole forum slowly die. We need people to stay active for the site to stay up and running.

So non tribute people post in the districts keep this alive! I will not have this die not one bit.

That is all..Thank you. (:

~Sorella&Gazella

EDIT: Rc has posted and is no longer in danger.
Back to top Go down

Short Little Announcement (Please read)
Page 1 of 1