The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 10 Reapings!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:19 am

"And I'll write you letters while I'm still alive. Dead or alive, I promise I'll communicate with you. I promise." I say, my voice still cracking a bit." I wipe away a few of my tears. "You don't have to watch the parts that people die in. I don't want you to see that." Then she says that she will never forget me. "Thank you Fleur. Thanks." I whisper. Fleur tells me she loves me. Knowing that the peacekeepers will take her away from me soon. I take her face in my hands an kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:35 am

I couldn't even speak anymore, I was too upset but he knew what I'd do and he knew my thoughts and that's all that mattered. I gave little nods here and there when needed and I couldn't help the tears. I'm surprised I hadn't burst out into sobs but I knew if I were to do that, it'd be at home or with Aurie because for now I couldn't add more onto Brandon not right now and maybe not ever. I didn't know when the peacekeepers would come to collect me but I did know most of these things were on film but that didn't matter to me. He soon took my face in his hands and kissed me, at first I was a little surprised but I kissed him back before pulling away and hugging him again not wanting to leave his side. "I don't want to leave." I managed to mumble.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:41 am

I'm glad that she didn't totally reject my kiss. When she pulls away and I hugs me, I don't let go of her. "I don't you to leave either, but it has to happen. It just..." I can't finish my sentence. I do my bet to keep away the tears but a few fall anyway.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 am

I lost Fleur in the chaos. Brandon? Not Brandon. I felt tears but I held them back. I walked into the Justice Building and found them both talking... intimately. I hoped they hadn't noticed me. I slowly backed up. I hoped I would have time to talk to Brandon before he left. From what I had seen, Fleur was in total tears. I felt a tear roll down my own face as I thought about how real this all was. I kept thinking it was just some dream and that tomorrow I would go down to Fleur's ranch and see Brandon and her and we would have a good time. But, that wasn't going to happen. What if Brandon died? I shook my head. I couldn't be thinking about that. Besides, Brandon was one of the strongest people I knew. I didn't listen to what they were saying, although I could have. It was their business, not mine. I walked down the hall of the Justice Building and leaned against a wall, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 pm

I knew Brandon was having an even worse time then I was. I was being incredibly selfish because he was reaped, not me. He was the one with his life on the line not me. Although he was the bravest person I knew because when there was that wolf attack he went and fought off the rest. "I believe in you." I whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 pm

"I think I have the power to win if you believe in me." I keep holding Fleur tightly in my arms. "If I come home we could work Fleur." I give her a soft smile. "Maybe we'll have a future together. How does that sound?" I close my eyes for a second. Anything here sounds great to me now. Anything better than the games.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 pm

I stayed close to him, afraid it might be the last time I get to see him alive. I shouldn't think like that though, I should be positive. "I believe you can do it." I say softly and then he mentioned something about how we could work if he came home and how we'd have a future together. I nodded. "It sounds perfect." I say giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:24 pm

"Thanks." Is all I can form. I hear shuffling from down the hall and know they're coming. "Then I'll do everything in my power to get back to you." The shuffling gets closer and closer until they're almost into the room. "They're coming." I say quietly. Then I look into Fleur's eyes one more time and kiss her again knowing that it most likely will be the last time.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Finally when we both heard the shuffling it made me want to cry even more because I was going to be taken away by the peacekeepers. "I know." I said back and then right as the peacekeepers were getting very close he kissed me again for what we both knew would probably be the last time. "That's long enough." One of the peacekeepers spoke into the room. I pulled away and gave his hand a light squeeze, "I love you." I said quietly and then because I wasn't moving fast enough one of them picked me up by the waist and I still clung onto Brandon's hand until it was forced apart. Soon they took me out and I walked a bit down the hall and then slumped down on a bench and began to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 pm

It all felt so real, but I got lost in the moment as we kissed until a Peacekeeper snaps me back to reality. I don't want to let go, but I have to. Thy start pulling her away and when our hands are pulled apart, the feeling of her hand in mine lingers. The feeling of her stays. Before she gets to far and I know that she could still hear me I shout, "Remember me! And I love you more than anything." Then she's gone. I feel a few tears come. Then I look into the hall. "Aurie?"
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Suddenly, I see Fleur come running out in tears. I raced to Brandon's room and found him there, tears running down his face. I ran up to him and hugged him. I backed away from Brandon tears threatening to roll down my cheeks. I bit my lip and looked up at Brandon. "I wish I had something cool to say." I said lamely. "But, honestly, all I can think is that this isn't real. But, it is." I paused, my voice cracking. "Will you do me a favor?" I asked him. A tear finally found it's way down my cheek. Pretty soon my eyelashes were soaked and I couldn't stop the tears.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:24 am

"I'm just glad that you came to say goodbye." I say with a sad smile. "Ita real, oh very real. That fact that I'm gonna die snaps me into reality." I say with my head down. I lift up my face. "Yes, of course I'll do you a favor, but can you do me one too?"
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:34 pm

I wet my lips nervously. "Promise me you'll try . Try to win." Tears were streaming down my face nonstop now. Then Brandon asked for a favor. Momentarily the tears stopped. "Sure, what is it?" I couldn't help but wonder what life would be like without him. He had been one of my best friends for as long as I could remember.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:44 pm

"I have to try. In fact I'll do more than try. I'll show them that they messed with the wrong guy." Then I look down one more time. "Take care of my mom. She already lost one of her kids in the games and... Just make sure shes ok." My mom would be ruined if I died.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:58 pm

I nodded vigorously. "I promise." I said, and I meant it. I took a deep breath and looked up into Brandon's eyes. "I don't even know what to say." I said, and then I gave a short smile. "I wish I did. I wish I could say something that would inspire you. Or something that would just help you. But, all I can say is that, I love you. Not in the way Fleur does. But, I love you nonetheless." I said, my voice cracking at the end of each sentence. I stopped and just let the tears fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District 10 Reapings!   District 10 Reapings! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 10 Reapings!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2