The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stylist Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Stylist Time Left_bar_bleue150/150Stylist Time Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Please don't let it be Chub. Please don't let it be Chub. The point of winning the Hunger Games is staying alive. How is that possible with Chub around? I brace myself as I walk through the doors that I did about a year ago. I remember Esther and I walking in, both of us in full condition. Heh. Until Chub came. I lean against the wall and wait. Wait. Where are the tributes? I sigh. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:43 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I came in through a different door pushing it open using my back. I had a ton of things in my arms and finally I set them all down on a table as I came in. This was my first year as stylist and I didn't know what to expect and I didn't know how well I'd be able to control my anger. Last year I had never finished watching the games but I heard things being said about the victor. Soon enough I brushed my hands off and looked up and saw a guy leaning on the wall. He seemed familiar but I couldn't place a name or anything but I knew he was the mentor. "Hello." I said with a smile. No anger problems so far, good.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Ben tiptoes into the doorway, peeking around the corner, he saw some girl, and Hunter. Okay, so new stylist, thats a plus, he thought. His bottle of rum was sloshing about. "Pssst! Job stealer!" He whispered loudly enough for the whole room to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Skye came in a little late as he had problems with sleep on the train. As he came into the room to see Hunter with two unfamiliar people and Megan not around. "Uh.. Sorry I'm late," he apologised even though he felt a little relief that he wasn't the latest.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:10 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I looked over at the guy who walked in, he had a bottle of alcohol and only one could assume by his words that he used to be the mentor, so that means this mentor was completely new to the job as well. Next thing I knew the male tribute had walked in and I smiled. "Oh, no you aren't late. Your mentor was early." I said giving the boy a smile. So far, so good. Nothing has made me angry yet.. Nothing makes me want to hit someone with my frying pan. My hands tightened around my frying pan handle, just to make sure I had it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Ben sees the new stylist gripping some sort of handle, was that what he thought it was? Oh man. "Not another kitchen weapon girl!" he shouts, then turning to Hunter and pointing at her, "Ten bucks says shes related to Chub"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:33 pm

"Ben, is it just me or does this girl look like the opposite of Chub?" I say to Ben with a grin. Then I turn to the stylist. "Hey. I'm Hunter Smith, victor of the most recent games." As I look at the girl I see something familiar about her, but I can't put my finger on what it is.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:39 pm

I rolled my eyes at the other guy in the room. "Ben is it?" I asked and then looked at both Hunter and Ben and then to Ben. "I suggest you leave or you keep your drunken comments to yourself." I say firmly. "I have reason for my frying pan, they wouldn't let me keep an actual weapon, anyway besides the point, I'm Ellie Nitrate, Ellie is just fine." I say forcing a smile onto my face. I turned to the male tribute, I will have to go look and see what I've got for the parade outfit, I'd much rather wait for your little tribute friend to be here." I say.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:43 pm

I hear her commanding tone, "Oh, definitely related!"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:46 pm

I soon see her frying pan. "Nevermind, I see the frying pan. So Ellie, any family members of yours named Chub by any chance?" I realize that sooner or later I'll get that pan connected with my head. I sigh. "Wait.. That last name sounds rather familiar. Eh, probably just somebody I saw on the news." I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:50 pm

I gripped my frying pan. Don't hit him..Don't hit him..Don't, I had to keep telling myself over and over again glaring at Ben. I then looked at Hunter, "I am not related to anyone named Chub." I said and then sighed. "Can you please just leave?" I asked Ben nicely hoping he'd leave before my frying pan connected with his face.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Skye raised an eyebrow, amused. Though he probably didn't understand what Hunter or Ben was talking about, it had to do with the frying pan. As Ellie introduced herself, before he could even introduced himself, Ellie told him that they should wait for Megan to come. Skye nodded, "I'm good with that." It seems like 'Chub' was last Game's district 4 stylist and she was probably quite terrifying. Skye felt relieved that it was a new stylist for now.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:53 pm

"Hey lady, this is the District four floor, and I'm visiting from District four, so I think I'll just stick around" he says. Ben had a feeling his reflexes would be tested, and he relished the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:56 pm

"Aww man. No chub." I say with a grin. "Too bad." I look over at Ben. "How many drinks do ou have a day? I mean, have you ever been sober?" I ask with a laugh. Then I turn back to Ellie. "Do you at least know anyone named Chub?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:02 pm

I nodded at Skye and let him sit down on the couch if he so pleased it. "Well if you are going to visit, then do it over there in the far corner." I said angry and I kept it in my best power not to hit him, he wanted me to.. I could feel it and I wasn't going to, at least not yet. I turned to Hunter, "I do know that Chub was a stylist last year, she did a fantastic job with the girl last year." I said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Ben chuckles, "Lot of good it did her" he says, then remembering something important turns to Hunter. "Oh right, sorry"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:09 pm

I snort. "Yeah. And do you know what she did with me? Called me 'Useless Boy', made me wear a robot suit, and almost killed me before the games even started." I say. "She's a murderous woman." I say with a laugh. "But she shouldn't have favorites the girl so much considering she's dead now." I gulp at the memory of Esther, how she's gone now an I can't get her back. "Yeah, don't say that again." I say to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:20 pm

It seemed that the conversation had gone a bad way and hoping to lighten things up, Skye asked curiously, "So how murderous was she? Chub I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:24 pm

I looked at both Hunter and Ben for a moment and then I decided to go off and get other supplies, "Can one of you guys come and help me?" I asked directing it at both Ben and Hunter. I didn't want the tribute boy to work, no he needed to be seated. "I want to hear about Chub too so we can talk about it when we get back, which shouldn't be long." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:29 pm

I look over to Ben. "I'll do it." Then I turn to Ellie. "Ok." I walk over to her. "So what do you want to hear about Chub? The basics are that she picks favorites, throws rolling pins at tributes and is a mean and fat witch." I say and put a satisfied look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:32 pm

"I want the tribute here to hear about Chub." I say and then I walked to the door I entered in and I walked in and held the door open for Hunter. "I'm not talking about Chub until we get back." I say firmly, and I still had hold of my frying pan.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:36 pm

"Oh ok." I walk through the door obviously forgetting my manners. "So what do you need help with?" I ask Ellie. Gosh.... Why do I keep gettin the feeling I know her? She's so familiar, yet I don't have a clue from where.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:46 pm

I showed him over to my shelves of different items and such. I have a few boxes with stuff in them that I need help carrying." I said and then set down my frying pan. I knew who he was now and I was almost certain he didn't know who I was. "Hunter, did you have a friend that you used to hang out with and then one day you woke up and couldn't find them?" I asked and then found a box and placed it in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:51 pm

"Alright." I take a few things and carry them in my arms. "Well," I think back to when I was younger. Oh. "Yeah, sorta had a friend like that. Many years ago I had a friend back in district 4. She was one of my best friends but one day she just kinda... Left." I sigh. "Why? Do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:56 pm

I grabbed a box for myself and then picked my frying pan up. "I just was wondering, I was taken away from my home when I was younger and I had a friend there..He went by the same name as you." I said mumbled the last part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stylist Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist Time   Stylist Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stylist Time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next