The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Career Table

Go down 
+3
Ariiyoko
Glaceon
Northwoman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Career Table - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Career Table - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Career Table - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:36 am

Skye grabbed whatever that looks good and weren't berries and sat at the table. Mist of the careers had already eaten and left for training but Skye and Megan decided to gi one mire around at the agility station before coming to lunch. They're second round didn't take more than afew minutes but the table, in fact the lunch room, was almost empty already. Well, a late lunch wouldn't be so bad. He waited for Megan to come back with her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Career Table - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150The Career Table - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:29 am

Megan loaded her plate with stuff she wanted to try out. Ones she did not have the chane to try...yet.“Guess we came a bit too late,”Megan said as she sat doan by Skye. She was hoping that they would meet some other tributes... But....time flies by.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Career Table - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Career Table - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:00 am

"We can always get a quick lunch and look for them at training after this," Skye suggested, taking a bite out of the bread he took, but it was nothing like the ones back home. Since they rarely have time after training all day, being wiped out and there were little people around, Skye asked as the curiosity got the best in him, "decided what you're gonna do for the private session yet?" He knew it was private for a reason so he just asked a yes or no question.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Career Table - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150The Career Table - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:05 am

“Hmm yes. I had i it chosen ages ago.”Megan remarked. Dagger throwing. She was pretty good at it.....apart from the not-so-secret training she had recieved, Megan had spent some time practicing with live fish, Spiking them mercillessly in the water. Many days had she retuned empty-handed, but by the reaping, she usually brought four or five of the least ruptured home. She chewed on a wierd drumstick of a bird quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 am

"Ages ago? I wish I was that decisive," Skye said, thinking about how indecisive he usually was and rarely made rash decisions as it could cost a lot for the family. In the first place he was hoping to avoid the games altogether, hopefully he's done enough in the past to get a good score and stay alive. Skye finished his bread and picked up the orange on his tray. He and his sister always had a liking for oranges, might as well eat while he can.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:33 am

“I'm guessing that you have no idea? Well, I'm sure that most don't. Why don't you consult Hunter this evening?” she asked as she picked the bushel of grapes she had gotten. Sweet and delicious. She looked at a jewel-like jelly she had also gotten. So oretty that is would be hard to eat. A particular one looked like the one on mum's necklace. She smiled slightly by herself.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:42 am

"Actually I do, but I got a hard time deciding. At worse comes to worse, I'll just show them everything then," Skye joked, peeling the orange and took a bite of the slice. It was much sweeter than the ones in the Upper District. Well, this is the Capitol. "What's up with the smile? Capitol food make you happy?" Skye laughed, devouring the orange within minutes.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:07 am

~Mind I If Join :]

"Well That's more than what I plan to do, To me it's just goning to be a nap time. The Real time to show off your skills is out there durring the blood bath. The names Gemini, But you guys don't care do you?" I said, taking a bite out of my biscut, I could taste the the sweet Tracker Jacker Honey onlong with the warm butter. I smiled and cocked my head to the side. From what I had heard, is that they don't trust eachother, but prefer to be on a team. I shrugged not sure what I was goning to do exactly, I had put myself in a situation of two careers at the moment, and I will be Lucky if that stays the same. "So about this whole Career alliance, What happens when its down to you guys? Who is the first to go? The weakest? and who decides that?" I asked trying to spread the seeds of doubt into their minds, causing the career to become somewhat unstable, and easy to take out in the games. But you have to get a jump start.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 am

“This does,”Megan held up the jelly. “it looks just like the jewel on my mum's necklace,” she said. She possesed one too, until the reaping. She had given the milky silk lavender jewel necklace to her sister mallory. Only the hair ribbons and necklace-made of pearls anD shells-remained.
“Honestly, i don't care if I die. I just want to kill as many tributes as possible,”Megan said in a determined tone.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:29 am

(Sure! XD)

"Guess you miss your mum huh?" Skye murmured, thinking about his family again. Their conversation got cut off when the boy from district 11 came in. Since the others aren't around, he doubt there'll be any problems with him joining them at the table. That's why he wasn't sure about joining the careers when everyone thinks that they're all arrogant fools. He wasn't sure why he joined but a promise is a promise to the pack. "Actually I do, I'm Skye," Skye introduced himself and shrugged as he joked, "you know what they always say, keep your friends close and keeo your enemies closer."

Skye became doubtful about Gemini's motive when he started asking about the career pack but he had no problem answering it truthfully. "Who knows?" He shrugged and gave a nonchalant smile. He really didn't know but probably what every other allies do - break alliance when the numbers start to get small. But whatever it is, he knows he can survive alone cause he needs to get out of this hell hole.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 pm

I finished my food then left the lunchroom. I was going with my pack to the melee section.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 pm

“They're going to the melee station,”Megan observed and ate the jelly in seconds. Sweet. “Shall we join them later?”
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:57 pm

"Sure, I need some practice with the melee weapons as well," he picked up his cup of hot chocolate and took a sip from it, waiting for Gemini's reply.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 pm

I grinned, at least they are eing truthful, "So From what I hear, the guy from D1 isn't gonna join up, which means you are one down. I Partically don't like my Tribute parnter, so if you need an extra body to throw, I'm here." I took a long swish of the Lagoon Energy drink, something a past tribute came up with, after having to dive under to survive a meteor shower. It had a taste of strawberry, Lime, and someting else...
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:52 pm

"Bad partner huh?" Skye was glad his partner was nice and got along with her. Skye nodded, Gemini seemed trust worthy but the whole pack would have to approve first. He knew that. Skye knew that the guy from district 1 was not joining the pack but he didn't know if they've found another person already. "We're gonna look for the careers after lunch, you can come with us." He would want to catch up with who's in the pack as well.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 am

“We should go fast, before they move on to another. But if we miss them, there's always tomarrow,” Megan said then bit her lip. Not always. Not when she was about to die in a few days, possibly a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:02 am

Skye drowned down his drink and got up to clear his tray, "yeah that's true. You coming Gemini? We're heading off now."
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:03 am

Chaos walked back quickly after forgetting something in the area. He saw the two from 4 and a new one from another district, not another. Chaos grumbled to himself, whatever. He quickly made himself known and whispered to the two from 4.
"Meet at the melee area," He then shot a glare at the new person.
"What do you want?" He growled before getting ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:25 am

Skye nodded as he whispered something to them and left as quickly as he came. Skye rolled his eyes, "Sorry about that, but we gotta go real quick now. We'll see ya around."
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:22 am

“Yup,”Megan got up, cleared her tray, and trotted after Skye quietly.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:46 am

"Your mom.... Now bug off you..." I quietly replied not losing my temper, or my tone. I however was screaming on the inside, then i was laughing....
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Chaos usually did not want to lose his temper but this kid was making him. What did he want to do join the careers? No way, Rhea was an expection. But Chaos could play along. He still stood up and narrowed his eyes.
"If you wanted to join the careers, that's no way to speak to me." His eyes were deadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Career Table
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2