The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Joshua Faraday!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with Joshua Faraday! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Three Male Tribute, Joshua Faraday!" He shouts loudly, and the crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.

Last edited by RainyCat on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Joshua Faraday! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Joshua Faraday! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:16 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

josh walked onto the stage, this is what will give him sponsors. josh is good at this, talking in public. he sat in the chair and looked into the eyes of the capitol freak. "Hello caeser, how are you". he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Caesar puts on a huge grin. "Why, I am doing very well, thank you! So polite. But let's talk more about you, shall we? he prompts. The audience roars, getting excited. He waves a hand to quiet them down so he can talk without interruption. "Now, Josh, let's talk about motivation. Is it easy being a tribute? What gets you through each day?" Caesar asks, looking at the crowd while he speaks even though his words are directed at Josh. He leans forward, listening intently.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Joshua Faraday! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Joshua Faraday! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:58 pm

"well for me it has to be, my family." josh sighed. "i have my father Daniel, mother Nina, my sister and good friend kylie, and my brother Clay." josh's eyes opened wide. "and i can not forget to mention my very best friend in district 3, Luke Stevenson." he said confidently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 pm

"Awww, isn't that just the sweetest thing?" coos Caesar. The parents in the audience holler appreciatively, and the rest of the crows roars just for the fun of it. "Now, now, settle down," Caesar says with a smile. The crowd hushes as he turns back to Josh. " Joshua, how do you think you'll do in the Games? Are you going to win? How do you feel?" he asks, and the crowd screams, impatient for a answer.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Before josh answered he gave the crowd a big smile. "Well ceaser. I believe that I will be the most strategic one in the games. I can outsmart anyone there. I'm polite, efficient, and will have a plan to kill everyone I meet in there." States josh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Caesar raises his arms and turns to the crowd. "Well, what do you think? WHO'S GOING TO BE THE VICTOR OF THE 28th ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES?" he roars, pointing in Joshua's direction with his head. The crowd screams Josh's name, and Caesar grins again. "Ah, I love my job. So, Josh, how do you like the Capitol?"
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Josh shrugged but then he remembered what got him sponsors. "Oh I love it, it is filled with colorful people, that all have colorful personalities." He said with enthusiasm. Even though some of that enthusiasm was fake, you can't really find things good to say about the people that kill children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Caesar looks bashful. "Oh, you're too kind," he praises. Many members of the audience poof their hair up, desperate to be noticed. Caesar blows a kiss to them and turns back to the tribute. He narrows his eyes. "But that's not all, is it? I hear you're also smart. What have you been studying lately, Joshua?" Caesar asks. The crowd hoots and hollers, desperate for an answer.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:10 am

Josh of course had to lie about this. Telling what he has truly been studying would give enemies an advantage. "I am studying the human body caeser," he stated. "Which parts of the body would be perfect for a kill shot." He stated. That wasn't true though, he was really studying human nature, what a person would do in a situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:32 am

Caesar laughs. "Well, that's just dandy! Everyone knows the smart ones win in the end, right?" he responds, the crowd giggling along with him. Then he sighs. "Joshua, Joshua, Joshua. There's got to be something more to you. Something that makes you tick! Or maybe someone? A pet, a girlfriend, a sister, a brother? Logic itself? Who is it, Josh? What is it?" Caesar wonders, a slight teasing edge to his voice, although it has a friendly demeanor. The crows howls along accordingly.

Last edited by RainyCat on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:25 am

"Well the constant pursuit of knowledge keeps me going, but truly I am fighting for my sister kylie." To see her again keeps me going. Plus she is a good conversationalist." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:37 am

"Oh," Caesar says lovingly, "Well, isn't that just the sweetest thing?" The crowd makes appreciative sounds of 'awwww' and 'what a nice boy.' He twirls a hand in the air. "Like magic! You do know how to work a crowd, don't you? Do you work with the other tributes? What do you think of them? Any catch your eye?" he asks, widening his eyes to accent his words. "Any future romances? Any future alliances? Come on, you can let me in on the secret, I won't tell a soul!" Caesar insists as the crowd goes quiet, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:12 pm

"Honest caeser, I am the type that isn't really entertained in the whole love interest thing" josh knew the capitol liked the lover angle but he knew they would love his entertaining one man genius route. "I actually have formed a clever pack with a few other people" josh stated. "We are just a small rag-tag group" josh stated with a smile, he wasn't sure if he should announce the names of the group or not so he just decided not to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Caesar chuckled at Joshua's response. "I'm sure you and your little "rag-tag" group will do very well," he said, meaning it as a compliment and not with sarcasm. The audience clapped along with him. "You seem like a smart one. How do you feel about your training score? 7 is pretty darn good. And how about the outfit your stylist chose?"

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Yes I was very proud with the score. I could not of done it without the help of my mentor markus" josh points happily to his mentor sitting on the front row. "Yes caeser I did love my outfit it reprsented district 3 and electricity perfectly.". Josh's eyes lit up. " hey caeser, do you want to see something cool?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Caesar smiled, but he looked a bit strained. "Well, if it's quick, Josh. We really are running out of time, but I suppose we can make room for one last thing. Then it's off with you, good luck, farewell!" he said, speaking very quickly to conserve time.

(Okey, Jer, interview's over, but you can post the cool thing if you write in the post at the end that Josh leaves. Make it quick, though.)
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Josh looks at the clock then looks back. "Don't worry my friend, this will be quick." He stood up and took something out of his pocket. what seemed like nothing to him was of course cool for the capitol.
Spoiler:

He then walked off as it flew across the stage. "You can keep it caeser, just so you can remember me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Joshua Faraday!   Interview with Joshua Faraday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Joshua Faraday!
Page 1 of 1