The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've stolen all the stars

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:15 am

Rhea looked up to the figure that looked like her brother. "I'm not going anywhere. But maybe we should get rid of these plants." She nodded at him, he was right. They needed to get rid of these things. Rhea may be confused, but she knew these things were dangerous. "Ok, I promise I won't let them hurt you. I won't let them take you." She smiled at him and touched his face, then made a move for her spear. She grabbed it but not before a root came down and hit her. She flinched as it came down and whipped her, but she couldn't stop. She swung the spear around, still hardly able to control where she was swinging and her whole body swung with the spear. She just needed to hit them. She needed to protect the person with her, even if it technically wasn't her brother. She went to push Kaspar out of the way, hoping that the root would have just missed him.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Arrow-12
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Ineffective

ooc: FIrst hit was -15hp, edited it so I could block thanks c:
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

Male Posts : 55
Birthday : 1996-02-29

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:32 pm

The root that he'd sliced dropped to the ground in two pieces and the one Rhea had managed to hit had disappeared. Good. That meant they were defeatable. He felt a soft touch on his face. Rhea was smiling at him. "Ok, I promise I won't let them hurt you. I won't let them take you." she said. Obviously she was still very much in her own drugged world because however much he might want her to speak to him like that, he doubted she would under normal circumstances.

Rhea leapt away, scooping up the spear and swinging it wildly at the plants again. Kaspar gave his axe a heft then swung it at a root protruding out of the ground beside him. He'd just started to turn and look for more when he felt small hands impacting on him, forcing him down. At the same time one of the roots swung into his shoulder, thorns digging into his skin. Rhea had obviously tried to push him out of the way, unsuccessfully. He saw another root looming behind her. "Rhea! Watch out!" he yelled. Grabbing the hands that had just pushed him he yanked her toward him, hoping to help her avoid the root's attack.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:32 pm

The member 'Demeses' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(1)' :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Missm

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Rhea managed to take out another root, but still took the attack despite both attempts to defend her. The roots took another shot at the tributes.

7 Roots left, first attack for Rhea, second for Kaspar.

Loki carried out 2 launched of one MUTT :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 62270044 , I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 20258398
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Rhea failed to push 'Roe' out of the way of the roots, but at least she hit one. The next thing she knew he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, in an attempt to pull her away from the incoming attack. It was futile though, the thorns still tore into her skin, causing her arm to bleed. "Ugh..." the sound came out of her involuntarily. She grabbed her arm and noticed the blood, crimson and warm now dripping down her arm. She held it for a moment, but couldn't worry about that now. She was to out of it to know what to do to stop it anyways. She just needed to get rid of the roots and let the drugs work there way out of her body. Then she would be thinking straight enough to know what to do.

The roots kept coming, but at least there were 3 less. She ran ahead, not noticing the pain in her arm. She swung trying to stop the root that was now flying towards 'Roe,' then swung the spear once more trying to cut the thing in two. Nobody was going to hurt her brother, as long as she was alive she would protect him.

I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:56 am

Those roots were damn fast. As quick as his pull had been, the root was quicker, smacking Rhea in the arm. At least that was better than the face. His shoulder was throbbing and when he put a hand to it it came away damp. Awesome. Not only were the roots quick, they were wickedly sharp too.

Rhea was still going strong. Her spear stabbing violently toward the plants. It was all too easy though to see that spear stabbing violently into him. Hopefully Rhea wouldn't want to kill him after all this though. Kas jumped to his feet, dust rising off his back in swathes as he swung at a root that was whistling through the air toward him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw another root hurtling toward Rhea's back.

"No!" Kas was diving toward it, arms outstretched, trying to knock the root away from Rhea with the head of his axe. He couldn't bear to see Rhea killed by these plants and if it took every ounce of his strength to stop them, well, he would be pretty weak afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:56 am

#1 'Attack(1)' :

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:00 am

Another stab by Rhea, another root severed from its trunk.

[6 roots left, first for Rhea, second for Kaspar]

I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 12849686 , I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 12849686
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:16 pm

The roots were quick, it became harder and harder for Rhea to keep up with their movements. This fight might have been a little easier if she wasn't impaired, but she was at least hitting them. It was definitely good that she was attacking them with a weapon the had a wide range, if she had to fight with a knife or bow and arrow she would be in big trouble.

A root came down and despite Kaspar's best efforts it managed to hit her, causing another gash along her side. She winced at the pain, but just kept fighting. She couldn't let this stop her. She swung th spear once more, almost like a madwoman in an attempt to sever another root. From the corner of her eye she spotted another root heading for 'Roe,' she charged ahead and stood in front of him. Then with a swing of the spear she tried to deflect the attack on her companion.

I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Arrow-16
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:24 pm

He'd already made this observation several times, but those roots really were ridiculously fast. He hadn't even managed to get close enough to hit one with his axe since the start. Rhea seemed to be having more luck with the longer reach of his spear - he wished he had a spear - but neither of the were having a lot of luck deflecting the blows that were heading for each other. Well he could only keep trying. He wasn't going to lie down and let the Gamemakers murder them with their roots.

He leapt at the nearest root, trying to catch it by surprise before it managed to whip out of the way. He hacked at it with the axe, over and over again, trying to at last damage a second one. He waited as long as he could without retaliation and then leapt back. At the same time Rhea jumped in front of him, spear quickly deflecting a root he hadn't noticed. "Thanks!" was all he had time to get out before he noticed another root sneaking stealthily along behind her. He ran over, skidding to a halt and kicking at it to stop it moving toward Rhea.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:24 pm

#1 'Attack(1)' :

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 pm

The remaining five roots struck out, enraged at the loss of half their number.

[5 Roots left, both tributes take both attacks]

I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 62270044 , I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 12849686
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Rhea had deflected the roots, and had managed to not get hit by a root that was attacking from behind. Maybe Rhea was finally getting some of her sense back, because she had been taking hits for the majority of the fight. The two had taken out half of the roots, but now they began to attack more frequently. As if they weren't fast enough, add in a little primal rage and these things were a force to be reckoned with.

Rhea could still hardly handle her spear, it felt so heavy in her hands. She felt like her body was was being weighed down and it was like she needed to use all her strength to even attack. She rushed forward and swung a few times, maybe one out of the few quick swipes would hit. Then she ran next to 'Roe' and swung the spear to act now like a shield, trying to protect her companion.

I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:44 am

They were getting better at anticipating the plant movements and blocking the attacks. But they still had no luck with hitting the bloody thing. The roots seemed to be angry at what damage they had done though and swarmed in for one mega attack. At least that should make them a bit easier to hit. Kas stabbed at one particularly thick root with the edge of the axe, then stumbled back as they came closer and bumped back to back with Rhea. "You alright?!" he yelled over the rasping plants and scratching thorns. He saw another of the roots whipping toward her side and he smashed down on it with the back of the handle, trying to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:44 am

#1 'Attack(1)' :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 71983140

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Another root went down, and the remaining four attacked savagely again.

[4 roots remain, both attacks for both tributes]

I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 62270044 , I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 62270044
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Rhea missed as the roots whizzed past her. "You alright?!"She could hear him say over the sounds of the fight. She didn't get a chance to respond before another came down to attack her. She flinched a bit awaiting the attack, but Kaspar managed to block the first, leaving only the second to hit her. Her back was now pressed up against Kaspar. She could feel him breathing heavily as he fought off the roots and attempted to stop their attacks. "I'm fine, just a few scratches but nothing too serious. When we finish these things off I can rest and patch you up. How are you feeling?" She asked over at her 'brother.' She saw a root coming towards her companion and took the butt of her spear to hit it out of the way. They were attacking so frequently that she was afraid she would only be able to block one of the incoming attacks. She could only hope it wouldn't hit him as she swung. Then quickly after she swung the other end of the spear to try and cut the thing in two.

Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:36 pm

There was something exhilarating about fighting back to back with Rhea, even if it was only in an 'I-might-die-but-at-least-Rhea's-here' kind of way. The roots were attacking faster and faster, but he was starting to see gaps where he and Rhea had managed to fight them off.

They flowed in for another group attack and Kas thrust his axe out, hoping to block Rhea from one of the roots attacking them. He quickly whipped his axe back round and swung it at another root, trying to cut all the way through. They would survive this. They had to.

Rhea shouted back to him. "I'm okay for now! But once I stop running on adrenaline I won't be." he yelled back. He was bleeding from various wounds and everything hurt, but adrenaline was making it all just a vague ache. Once this was over he knew he would hurt but for now he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:36 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(1)' :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:48 pm

The roots were down to three, but kept up their attacks.

[3 Roots left, both attacks for both tributes and Demeses please update Kaspar's health, he has taken at least 4 hits now.]

I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 12849686 , I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 62270044
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Rhea could feel her breathing becoming heavy and her self starting to slow down. She kept taking attacks, and her body began to hurt. The adrenaline rush she had felt before was starting to run out, but her survival instinct kicked in. She knew she had something in her kit that might help. She wondered if she could make it to the kit before getting hit again. If she did she ran the risk of being hit by both attacks. But she may also be able to take something to stop the pain for awhile. And who knows, maybe she would hit one and find an opening in the pack to make a run for it. The options were endless and went through her drug filled mind. Her logical side would have said to just try and keep blocking and attacking, but the drugs made her more daring and urged her to try and make a run for the kit. "Roe, I'm going to try and get the kit. Watch my back alright. I'm gonna attack and then go through the opening."

She ran toward a thick root, sweeping upwards with her spear. She couldn't tell if it was severed or not, but it was knocked out of her way to the kit and that was what mattered.
She barreled towards the kit, almost falling along the way. She swept up the kit in her hands and reached inside to see if she could find a bottle or something that would work. She lifted her hand up and saw a bottle that she could make out the words 'pain' on. She unscrewed the cap and grabbed 2 pills, hoping that would take the edge off of her pain.
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Heal1_zps80dc98f0
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:07 am

"Roe, I'm going to try and get the kit. Watch my back alright. I'm gonna attack and then go through the opening." Kas managed a grunt of ascent, but what he was thinking was who the hell was Roe. She'd known his name when she practically fell over him, so why was he now 'Roe'. Perhaps it was just the drugs playing with her mind. The comforting weight of Rhea at his back disappeared as Rhea made her break. Kas jumped into the gap she'd made, his axe flashing down to hopefully decimate one to his left. He then had to whip it around and smack down the one on his right which as speeding for his side.

"Did you make it Rhea?!" he shouted. Sweat was dripping into his eyes, the night was pressing in and the sinister rasp of the roots kept his attention firmly focused in front of him. He couldn't risk turning around to check if she was okay, because then he probably wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:07 am

#1 'Attack(1)' :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 83652039

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Two more roots go down, and the final one goes berserk and attacks the tributes two more times each in wild swings.

[1 Root remains, both attacks for both tributes]

I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 62270044 , I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 62270044
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:07 pm

"Did you make it Rhea?!"He yelled to her. "Yea, but I don't know how much more I can take. I might not be able to protect you Roe." Rhea was getting weak. The last remaining root came down to attack her and so she brought the spear up to protect herself. She was to far from Kaspar to be able to try and block him from getting hit.

But there was only one left, and she needed to end it. She couldn't afford to miss, if she did she would be dead. She braced herself for one last attack to try and get back to her companion. She rushed ahead swinging the spear at the same time hoping the momentum would make a clean break and end the attacks on the duo.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've stolen all the stars
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next