The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've stolen all the stars

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Demeses

Demeses

Male Posts : 55
Birthday : 1996-02-29

I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 pm

"Yea, but I don't know how much more I can take. I might not be able to protect you Roe." That didn't sound good. There was only one more frenzied root left, so Kas risked a quick glance back at her. She was lying on the ground, her spear held up as she deflected a blow from the remaining root. She succeeded but then it was whipping back for a second attack and there was no way she was going to be able to block that. And one more blow might finish her off.

"No!" The cry was ripped from his lips. It was a scream, a yell, a shout of despair. Kas was sprinting - flying - across the ground, everything narrowing down to just Rhea and the root. He dove in between them, using his body as a living shield to protect her. He thudded to the ground between them and felt the root pound twice into his body, thorns clawing at his flesh. Then Rhea was running in and stabbing it. The root writhed once, twice and then was still.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 pm

The member 'Demeses' has done the following action : ROLL

'Block(Other)' :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:39 pm

The final root fell to the ground. The cut off stubs had all disappeared into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:37 pm

The roots had finally all fallen. They were defeated and the cut off remains were the only evidence that remained of the plant mutts that had been attacking them. Rhea hurt everywhere, her body was scratched, bloody and bruised. She grabbed her side and brought her hand up to see the wet crimson blood that covered it like wet paint. She looked over to Roe, but slowly he started to morph into someone else. He became Kaspar, not her brother. She was confused, she had sworn she had seen her brother there a moment ago, but instead there he was. Her stomach turned in knots again as she ran towards his tired body. She lifted his head into her lap as she grabbed the first aid kit. "Kaspar, are you ok? Don't worry I will patch you up." She reached into the bag and grabbed some bandages and a little ointment. She tore off a small amount of her blanket to use as a cloth to dry and clean the wounds. She unzipped his wet suit a little in order to try and wrap up his shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I have to take some of this off to see the wound fully." She apologized as she blushed a little. He is in front of me, and he protected me. She thought as she began to clean and cover his wounds.
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Heal5_zps9be932cf
After she was finished she took her blanket and covered him with it. She smiled at him,
"Kaspar...thank you. If you weren't here I don't know what I would have done. Now just try to rest some ok."

Ooc: sooo I guess when the post first showed up Bali said it was ineffective, it came up as a heal for me and I didn't edit. But since she saw that I don't wanna be a cheater so it will be ineffective and not +50 like it is saying now or whatever it comes up as after this edit Razz
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:23 am

Kas just lay there after the last root fell, his chest rising and falling slowly. Up. Down. Up. Down. The cliff could collapse right now and he would've only noticed when he was tumbling through the air. His entire body felt like one big wound, a rag doll that had been thrown around carelessly. He couldn't even muster the effort to lift his head.

Luckily he had someone to do that for him. Gentle hands cupped his face, lifting his head into Rhea's lap. Not a bad place to be, all things considered. "Kaspar, are you ok? Don't worry I will patch you up." she said. Well, at least this 'Roe' was gone now.

"Who's Roe anyway?" Kas slurred. He didn't actually realize he was saying it out loud until he heard his voice rasping through the air.

Rhea dabbed at his injuries with ointment from her first aid kit. At least she knew how to use one. Better than his frenzied scramble earlier. A vague memory floated into his head, of his first proper meeting with Rhea in the training gym. He'd been captivated even then by this girl at the healing station. He'd tried to ignore any interest he'd had in her, but obviously that hadn't worked out. He felt her fingers scrabbling at his wetsuit zip and then he gritted his teeth as it came unstuck from his shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I have to take some of this off to see the wound fully," she said.

"S'fine. It's all just dandy," he said. Kas was aware he was rambling a bit now. The pain was starting to really dig in, throbbing behind his eyes. Rhea's hands were warm on his skin compared to the cold night and he closed his eyes, enjoying just being cared for. It'd been a long time since someone had cared enough about him to look after him, even for just a few minutes. A light weight settled over him and he was vaguely aware that she must've picked up a blanket at the Cornucopia. He gazed up at her face, outlined against the moonlight. She was smiling like an angel at him. "You're an... angel," he blurted, just speaking what came to mind.

"Kaspar...thank you. If you weren't here I don't know what I would've done. Now just try to rest some okay," said Rhea.

"Thank you too Rhea, thank you for being here" he returned her smile with a weak one of his own. His fingers scratched at the first aid kit, withdrawing a roll of bandages before pushing it toward her. "You need healing as well. You look just as banged up as I do. Worse even." Kas unrolled the bandage, winding it around his torso where one of the final attacks had got him. The first few layers stained red pretty quickly but by the time he had exhausted his roll his torso was covered in - reasonably - white cloth. Kas turned on his side, tugging the blanket closer. It would be hard to sleep normally on such an uncomfortable surface, but with the amount of pain he was feeling and the exhaustion in his body he doubted it would take him long.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:23 am

The member 'Demeses' has done the following action : ROLL

'Heal(Other)' :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Scaled.php?server=10&filename=failbk
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:11 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm

"Who's Roe anyway?" Kaspar asked her, she must have called him that while she saw him. She still wasn't totally back from her drug trip, but it at least she wasn't seeing hallucinations like she was before. She gulped, she hated talking about Roe. It reminded her of home and all the things she left behind. "Roe is my brother. I thought I saw him. I was holding onto his hand and those things took him..." she paused for a moment, the ridiculousness of her hallucination became a reality. Roe was obviously not here in the arena with her, but it seemed so real. She seemed to be able to touch him and hear him talking to her. But...he wasn't there. "He is my twin. Now enough about him. You need to rest and maybe eat something. I wish I had some water, but I don't. I don't have any food, but eating something will help you get your strength back. Just keep warm alright." Rhea brushed some of the hair off of his forehead and out of his eyes. "You're an... angel,"Rhea couldn't help but blush at this little compliment. It was like her heart skipped a few beats when he said it, even if he seemed to be out of it. "You need healing as well. You look just as banged up as I do. Worse even." Rhea smiled as she responded, "I will be fine." She gave him a few pills from the bottle of pain reliever, they worked for her earlier and hopefully would take the edge off the pain.

He seemed to be sleeping and she sat near him in case she needed to help him in anyway. When she thought she was alone, she peeled the wetsuit off of her arm and exposed only enough to make sure her arm could be looked at. She rubbed the wound on her arm. She thought about wrapping it up but she needed to rest a few moments before she could. Taking off part of the wetsuit made her top half considerably colder, but she had no matches to start a fire and Kaspar was using her blanket. She thought about sitting closer to him and feeling some of his warmth, but decided against it.

Sitting in the dark gave her some time to think. She could only think of the incredible thirst that took over her body and the feeling of hunger she had. What she wouldn't give her a drink of fresh water and some warm food in her stomach. Thinking of all the comforts that the world outside the arena could bring her made her mouth water in anticipation. She needed food and water, or else she wouldn't be able to heal herself or Kaspar up. Rhea looked to Kaspar, and smiled. At least he is ok...

Last edited by Ari on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm

The member 'Ari' has done the following action : ROLL

'Heal(Other)' :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 14383306
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:22 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Rhea looked into the first aid kit. She needed to wrap up her wounds and stop the bleeding from her side. She looked and saw there were some wet wipes in it, so she took out one and wiped the old, dried blood from her arm. It stung as the cold air now touched the open gash and sent a small shiver up her spine. This wound was nothing though compared to the few she had on her torso. She took out a roll of bandages and wrapped her arm just tight enough to stop the bleeding and close the two ends of the cut. It was only a flesh wound, but making sure it stayed clean was the most important thing she could do.

Next she needed to adress the wound on her side. It was around her rib cage and felt deep. She tried wrapping it up outside the wetsuit, but it didn't work. She would need to expose the wound more to get the bleeding to stop. She looked back to Kaspar who looked like he was deep asleep. She looked around one last time. She knew the Capitol and everyone watching was going to see, but right now she needed to attend to the wound and had not choice. She took the wetsuit off, trying to keep herself covered up as much as possible. She cleaned up the wound, it was deep like she thought, but at least it wasn't dirty. She wrapped up her wound and quickly pulled the wetsuit back over her body. She checked on Kaspar, it seemed he was asleep. Good. That would have been awkward. Rhea thought to herself as she leaned her back against the rocks watching him.

She looked at him for a moment, he eyelashes fluttered around as he dreamt. He looked so peaceful, and Rhea couldn't pull her eyes away from him. He was quite the looker, and had intrigued Rhea the moment she met him. She could think back clearly to the day at the medical station in the Training Gym. She thought he was cocky at first, but there was something that seemed to draw her to him. And from that moment on it seemed she always waited for the next chance meeting they had. Rhea tried to tell herself that she couldn't have these feelings, but obviously the quiet convincing did not work because now she couldn't stop thinking of him. This is not good she thought to herself. I can't feel these things. These are the games. But all of her logic could not stop the things she was feeling.

Her eyes were getting tired and the call of sleep grew louder. She knew she needed to keep watch, make sure no one came to attack them while they rest but she could hardly keep herself awake. She laid on the side opposite of her wound on the cold ground. She began to shiver as the chill of night surrounded her body. Kaspar wrapped himself in the blanket, not leaving much for her to try and use. She moved herself close to him, her back planted against his and let the warmth he gave off warm her tired body. Her eyes closed, and in only a few short moments she felt herself drift off to sleep.

Last edited by Ari on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:12 pm

The member 'Ari' has done the following action : ROLL

'Heal(Other)' :
I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 16622020
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 am

Kas woke slowly, but was immediately aware of a warm weight pressing against his back. Rhea. He could hear her breathing in the early morning air. And it was definitely early morning. There was only the faintest lightening of sky on the horizon. He eased himself carefully away from her, slipping put from beneath the blanket and shuffling to his feet. Rhea's arms were pebbled with goosebumps. It wasn't warm on the clifftop. He carefully tucked the blanket round her shoulders. It wasn't much, but she wouldn't freeze.

One of Rhea's arms was lying clear of the blanket on the ground. He went to slip it beneath the blanket then stopped and crouched to examine it. The bandage covering it was dark with dirt from the ground, and where it wasn't brown he could see splashes of red. Her bandage needed changing. Trying not to disturb her rest, Kas carefully lifted her arm into his lap, rummaging in the first aid kit and withdrawing a fresh bandage. He carefully unpeeled the mangy old one and placed it beside her, then quickly rebound her arm with the pure white cloth.

Demeses carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :

Kas tucked the arm back under her blanket, satisfied she was no longer at risk of killing herself with dirty cloth on a wound. He retreated from her, going to lean against a rock that was sticking out next to some of the bushes. The sky was getting a bit lighter and he could see a few clouds floating sheepishly into view. Under other circumstances he might've been thinking it was going to be a lovely morning. But after the night he'd just had Kas could be excused for failing to see the beauty in anything in the arena.

For all he knew the clouds were actually made of remote controlled poison gas. The Gamemakers were a sly bunch.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:21 am

It began to spit rain on the top of the cliffs in the dim morning light.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:00 pm

The rain drops began to fall on her face like tears, waking her as they fell. She could feel the wieght of the blanket on her shoulders and the comfortable warmth that she got used to was gone. She sat up quickly. Kaspar was gone, she got scared afraid that something might have come for him or that he had wandered off leaving her alone. Rhea looked up and saw him leaning against a rock. The rain continued to drizzle down and her first thought was that it maybe fresh water. Her thirst was immense and she mouth was as dry as a desert. She went to open her mouth hoping to catch a few drops in her mouth, but then remembered the last time she drank water. She couldn't have something like that happen again, and immediately closed her mouth.

The rain kept falling, and soon threatened to drench the two tributes. She took the blanket and placed it in her makeshift pack as well as the kit. She took up her spear and used it to steady herself. Her side throbbed as she stood and moved a few feet. "Kaspar, we have to get out of the rain. There is a passage way that leads to the caves. We can find shelter there and I can redress your wounds. There may even be water in there." Rhea walked over to him and grabbed his hand. Her stomach did backflips as she grabbed it. She lead him off, making her way to the narrow passage way to try and make a new camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've stolen all the stars   I've stolen all the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've stolen all the stars
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3