The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin!

Go down 
+7
Pibbles
Prince Hawk
Mugsy
The Rev
Cowvus
Sorella
Loki
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the Games Begin! Empty
PostSubject: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Welcome to the Arena!

Let the Games Begin! Create.php?text=Welcome%21&name=Babalu

Below is a Diagram of how you Tributes will be assembled around the Cornucopia. Please take it into consideration as a guideline, not an exact position.

D1M~~~D12F
D1F~~~~~D12M
D2M~~~~~~~D11F
D2F~~~~~~~~~D11M
D3M~~~~~~~~~~~D10F
D3F~~~~~~~~~~~~~D10M
D4M~~~~~~C~~~~~~D9F
D4F~~~~~~~~~~~~D9M
D5M~~~~~~~~~~D8F
D5F~~~~~~~~D8M
D6M~~~~~~D7F
D6F~~~~D7M

In the Arena you will need something to wear, obviously. We in the Capitol will provide you with the following uniform to protect yourself with.

Attire:
If you don't want the cow outfit you can have this instead:
Other Attire:

As of this moment, the games have begun. You will post in this topic of your tribute in the sixty seconds before the gong sounds and the tributes are set upon each other. You will not leave your plate until a Gamemaker announces the end of the sixty seconds and sounds the gong. Trying to leave the plate early is an automatic disqualification, on account that if you survive the mines you will be crippled and will bleed out or be easy pickings for the other tributes. Once the gong sounds, you are free to run away or fight, as you choose. So, without further ado...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET THE 32ND HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

SUPPLY LIST:
  • 2x swords
  • 0x axe
  • 0x bow
  • 0x arrows
  • 0x throwing knives
  • 2x knives
  • 2x shovels
  • 0x rope
  • 0x backpacks
  • 0x empty water bottles
  • 0x apples
  • 0x sleeping bag
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:39 pm

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

The gong went off and everyone was now allowed to rush to the cornucopia to grab their items.

Rules:

1. You have to have one post going to the cornucopia if you go to grab something and you have to wait for another person to post before posting your leaving post.
2. First come first serve for the items.
3. You may only grab two weapons at max.
4. You may only grab three thing besides the weapons. So five things in total.
5. You may not sponsor yourself or your ally.
6. You may NOT heal using water if you find it!

Any questions ask staff (:
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue1/1Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:42 pm

As soon as the gong went off, I sprinted. I made it to the pile quickly, grabbing 2 apples, a sword, and a backpack. As I turned around, I was cornered by the two kids from district 8. They obviously underestimated me, going at me empty handed. I slashed at them with my sword and left their bodies, going for my escape route.
Back to top Go down
The Rev

The Rev

Male Posts : 47

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:49 pm

This out to be fun, he thought to himself. As the ging sounded I didn't sprint off to the center. I had other plans, dead plans. I ran a little and threw myself on a knife I found lying around. "best I can hope for" I mutter under my breath. I look around and pick and apple up. "Okay what now?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue1/1Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:50 pm

I keep going, not quite sure where, but somewhere. I see a few tributes, but no one's attacking me yet, so I keep going. Soon, I'm long gone from the cornicopia

Lupa has left the area
Back to top Go down
Mugsy

Mugsy

Female Posts : 66

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue0/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Grace Newton
Alliance:: Grace Thornton (D11), Laura Woods (D7)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:52 pm

'Run run as fast as you can' Grace reminded herself as the elevator took her up to the game arena. The countdown begun as she looked around her, trying to get a good idea of where they where and what they had gotten into. The cornucopia was in the middle of course and Grace looked at it, there was two items she wanted more then anything else and she had a easy bet they where there.

The gong sounded.

Grace took off running at full speed, she had once been a runner in the plant and put her mind directly on getting to the cornucopia before anyone else.. but she wasn't first, scrambling to pick up a plastic bottle and a throwing knife she let her legs carry her out avoiding the fight between the other tributes.. now she just had to get away...
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Eric stood on the pedistal nd looked atound the arena, When the gong sounded he ran as fst as he could towars the cornucopia. He saw a pile of throwing knives, and grabbed 2 of them. He also grabbed a wter bottle, and 2 apples, and a piece of rope. He saw the two careers from district 1 coming towardes him. He threw his throwing knives at their hearts hoping for fatal hits. He watched as they fell to the ground, nd he walked up to them and collected the knives after he knew they were dded.

Last edited by Yanoro on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue135/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Stella Archer
Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_mfqx2hKuhK1rjucoqo1_500
Let the Games Begin! Stella10
--------------------

This was it. Stella's stomach ached more then ever. She could be dead in five minutes. Was this even happening? She still couldn't believe it, it had seemed like she was home so long ago. She stood on the spot and eyed the Cornucopia. What would she take? She eyed the throwing knives and the apples. Those would be the most important, but also the most dangerous.
The gong went off.
Tributes all around ran either away from the fighting, or over to the Cornucopia. Stella knew that if she didn't get stuff now, all the good items would be picked over. She ran up to the cornucopia as fast as her legs would take her. She made sure to avoid any tributes. By the time Stella got there the stuff was already beginning to be picked over.

In and out, Stella. She said to herself. She picked up two throwing knives, an apple, and the one sleeping bag that she saw lying on the ground. The nights could get cold, for all she knew.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Mugsy

Mugsy

Female Posts : 66

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue0/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Grace Newton
Alliance:: Grace Thornton (D11), Laura Woods (D7)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:04 pm

RUN,

It's all she had, Grace had to clear the field, no time to look and see what was going on her only chance was to get out of there as fast as possible and keep running. She trusted her feet to take her in a slightly curved route until she was beyond the main press. Holding her items to her chest she continued to run until she started to feel out of breath and the cornucopia was out of site. She didn't stop though and continued to walk away slower now to get a idea of where she had ended up. Grace knew that she had only gotten past the first challenge..

She still had the entire games to deal with now.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:07 pm

After Eric had grabbed a good handle of things, and some nice weapons, He started to make his way away from the cornucopia. But he was interuppted by the two district 1 careers, after dealing with them and then collecting his weapons again, he took off away from the blood bath that was ensuing.

Eric has left the cornucopia.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:07 pm

As soon as the gong sounded, I sprinted into the mess of things and grabbed the first things I had my eye on which was the ax, the rope and the backpack. After picking those up, I darted around trying to find an escape route. If anyone got in my way, I wouldn't hesitate to kill them.
Back to top Go down
The Rev

The Rev

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Shaking his head, he walked around the center, thinking what he could do. Run? That was an option but running is never the best idea. Sighing, he took off, seeing the girl from eleven in front of him. He had no idea what to do, but maybe just maybe she would be his ally.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Jason "Jay" Owens
Let the Games Begin! P

Jason stood there waiting for the gong to sound. He had his arms crossed, really in a few minutes everyone would be killing each other. After looking at what was available at the cornucopia he heard the gong sound and sprinted to the cornucopia, where others were. Jason grabbed two throwing knives that were there, they were the only ones left, but they would have to do, something was better than nothing. Soon the district eleven tributes had came up by him trying to take him out. He slashed the throat of one and then kicked the other down and threw his knife at the male tribute. Both were dead, he took his knife out and then got an apple looking for an escape route.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:26 pm

The Rev wrote:
This out to be fun, he thought to himself. As the ging sounded I didn't sprint off to the center. I had other plans, dead plans. I ran a little and threw myself on a knife I found lying around. "best I can hope for" I mutter under my breath. I look around and pick and apple up. "Okay what now?"

I darted around and decided that an ally would do me good. I saw a male tribute and ran up to him. He probably would think I wanna kill him. Later, not now.
"I'm not here to kill you. You wanna be my ally?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue135/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Stella Archer
Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_makeexMYGK1ror6v2
Let the Games Begin! Stella10
--------------------

It was complete chaos. Everyone was either running to the cornucopia, or running away. When Stella turned around with her stuff, she saw several tributes dead. Stella's face paled, but she quickly shook the picture of the dead tributes out of her head. If she was going to win she shouldn't be afraid to kill. Besides, if she stood here much longer, she'd end up like them. Stella shoved her apple and one of her two throwing knives into the sleeping bag and then slung it over her shoulder.
She rushed out of the cornucopia.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
The Rev

The Rev

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:35 pm

He gave the girl a odd look and said "Why would I trust you?" He raised his knife and was about to strike but then said "Fine, but one wrong move. My knife will be in your back. Okay?" This fact has to be clear, or else he would not ally this girl.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:38 pm

I shrug.
"Okay then. Lead on." I tell him
Don't worry, Unless it comes down to it, I'm not gonna stab you in the back.
Back to top Go down
The Rev

The Rev

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:42 pm

He nods towards the girl and walks calmly out of the area and asked before leavng the center floor. "What's ya district anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:44 pm

"District 2. And you?" She asks and starts to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:45 pm

(please post at least four sentences per post.)
Back to top Go down
The Rev

The Rev

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:52 pm

He smiled a little. Two, eh? Career district He always hated cacreers but this might change his mind of them. Sh looks like a nice girl, at least he thinks that. Shaking his head, he thought to himself Stop thinkin like that. "I'm from the lovely hell they call District 6." He smiled as he said that and spun the knife in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:54 pm

I snort.
"Good to know. Hey, we should get out of here." I mention.
Yeah. Get out of here because there's people being killed left and right. I really don't feel like being the next victim any time soon brother.
Back to top Go down
The Rev

The Rev

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:04 pm

He nods and looks around for and exit. Finally finding one, he smiled at the girl from two. "What ya think? That way?" He walks and heads walks for the exit of the center. Smiling he left the place full of dead people.

(Liam leaves thread.)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:13 pm

I nod and follow him.
"Yeah. Good idea." I tell him.
I'm not even sure where there is. But we'll soon find out. I follow the guy out of the place of the dead people.
((Allison has left the arena))
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:33 pm

As the time counts down, I prepare what I am going to do. I see that bow there. I also see some apples. Perfect. The gong has just gone, and I am risking it. I am going in the bloodbath.
I consider myself a fast runner, so if I am good enough, I can grab the now and some arrows and the water bottle and leave. People are killing each other already, but there's no stopping me. I manage to grab the bow, some arrows and one of the apples. I now head to leave the bloodbath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next