The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brook Shields Interview

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Brook Shields Interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Brook Shields Interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Brook Shields Interview - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brook Shields Interview   Brook Shields Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Sounded like something to say before I get killed, "Don't forget me or who I was." I grimaced. Stood Up. Shook Caeser's hand. Left.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Brook Shields Interview   Brook Shields Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Caesar watched Brook leave, and prepared to say the next Tribute to be interviewed.

OOC: Can you make the topic for Fern's interview, now?
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Brook Shields Interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Brook Shields Interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Brook Shields Interview   Brook Shields Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:07 pm

OOC; Yes, Can you ask Gaz to do it or do you want me to? I'm constructing the Arena now..
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Brook Shields Interview   Brook Shields Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:14 pm

OOC: Oh. I'll just ask Gaz, then :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brook Shields Interview   Brook Shields Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brook Shields Interview
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2