The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D1D11UM-MC

Go down 
+4
Blondgirl24
Nico
tεthys
Alexxx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico

Nico

Female Posts : 167
Birthday : 1999-05-27

D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 am

--Jokk is trying to think reasonably. It isn't working. Don't you love Jokk? xD--
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:36 am

~LOLXD biggest pack that started with threeXD

"Yeah. I'm Ken. From district four."he introduced himself with a nod. So much for being the bubbly one back at the Capitol. He sighed a little and looked at them quizzically. He isn't the one that trusts people so often. Nor the one that forgives people so easily. But certain times call for certain measures. If they wanted something to eat, with so larg a pack, they need something more than crackers and strips of beef. And seeing how hungry they might be, he took on the job of hunting for some meat. Like the times he did for his family. "How about you set up the camp guys, I'll be back with food." he promised and got up. His stomach felt empty, and the days in the Capitol seems too far away.

Without looking back nor listening to them, he got his belt full of knives and walked into the forest. This was his alone time. Something too keep his head away from the guilt. He only hoped that the others understood.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 pm

I almost volunteered to follow Ken, but instead I stayed. I wanted to hunt, that was what I was good at, but I know I wouldn't. Not now. My instincts said that it was best to let him go. Turning to the others, I felt some weird feeling, similar to authority, but not. I have known authority, and this was a little different. These guys, they were strong, but they didn't have the right . . . It was that feeling. The one I couldn't explain.

I tried to ignore it, but it mattered to all of us. My new friends, even me. We were all victims of this strange new feeling. For a minute I let myself believe it was friendship. We all needed this feeling. The one only I seemed to have . . .

Dependence. We needed someone who wasn't the leader, that was one ofte original three, but one to be the people person. Thatwas my specialty. I had to keep us together, and I had to keep our group a small obstacle to the other alliances. We were a pack now, but we wouldn't be a pack of wild beasts. We were human. Someone needed to prove that.

"I'm going to ask for water purifier," I announce. "I'm not sure if I have any sponsors, but I can hope, can't I? I'll make our water safe." I put on a brave face for the others befor putting on my best camera face, knowing a close-up will be coming my way.

"I need water purifier," I say to no one in particular. They were listenIng. Mason would help me get it. I hope he wasn't mad at me for announcing that I like his daughter. I wasn't even sure how I felt now, but I knew a few things; a few things more than I had before the games, an they were all coming together now.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:11 pm

A small white pot drifts from the sky and lands at the cave entrance, it contains Iodine, and enough of it to purify seven pots of water exactly.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 pm

OOC: Sorry for not posting.

Fern smiled. They were probably the largest alliance. But with more people, comes more mouths to feed, more to protect, more risk of them turning against each other. Kill anyone you see that isn't an ally, she recalled her mentor saying.

"Let's not accept anyone else in our alliance," she said, "We have a lot of people, and it's kind of risky." If someone else came, Fern had to accept they would kill them or be killed.

Fern watched, as a small pot drifted from the sky. They had a gift from a sponsor, it seemed! Fern got up, "What's in it?" she asked. Surely they wouldn't need anything this early in the Games, for they were well prepared with the stuff from the Cornucopia.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:56 pm

I take a peek. "Looks like Iodine. Water purifier." I look at Fern and nod my head to the outside of the cave. "Can I...talk to you for a sec, Fern? Alone?"
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Fern looked in Nik's direction, then back at everyone else, "M'kay," she said. She was worried. Why were they talking in private? She didn't want to break an alliance so soon. Curiously, she followed Nik.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:06 pm

With Fern following me, I lead her aways from the cave. I turn to her. "This may sound dumb and idiotic, but I don't want to be in an alliance anymore. This is just too big." I run my fingers through my hair. The cameras were probably airing this right now. "I'm thinking of flying solo. But, I want you with me." I wait for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Blondgirl24

Blondgirl24

Female Posts : 175
Birthday : 1997-04-24

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:38 pm

*~'* You guys should come to the lower mountains sometime soon and help firefly*~'*
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Too bad it's 3/4 of a mile away -.- and you're out hunting.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Blondgirl24

Blondgirl24

Female Posts : 175
Birthday : 1997-04-24

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:47 pm

*~'* the point still stands! HELP ME! *~'*
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:49 pm

you know roleplay is letting you in on some irony when you head out to hunt and end up being hunted. xD
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:23 pm

I smile softly. "Think about it, ok? I'll be back here later tonight." I give her a quick hug, then jump off a ledge onto a platform. I hope I was safe without the group. Did I make the right choice?
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:13 am

~Break the alliance already Alexx? Hadn't posted enough yet *shakes head.*

Ken jumped at the lowest branch of the tree. Taking out a knife, he waited for game to come and wander by. He had done this thing before. Wait and pounce. But somehow, a part of his mind thought about how easy it was to kill a animal but not a teen. Maybe it was because he knew that they were people too, forcwed to fight something for other's entertainment. A twig snapped, and that brought him back into reality. Two rabbits, hopping side by side and he could just kill them in one throw. And he did. Taking in his kill, he hanged them by their heads on the hook in his belt. But he knew two rabbits weren't enough to feed them all. They were too big a group. So he waited more, in the shade of the trees, waiting for some foood to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Watching the others, I know what is happening. Their leaving, mate both of them. Well, I was following them. I liked them, I hoped they liked me. "Fern," I whisper, running out to meet her. I was right, Nik was no where to be seen.

"You'll be leaving soon, won't you?" I say, sadness creeping into my tone. "And I know if I was welcome Nik would have talked to me, but . . ." I couldn't find the right thing to say. I didn't want them to leave, but if they did, I wanted to go too. I wasn't invited, they had made that clear. Still, maybe we could form a small three person alliance. We were strong, they had seen what I can do. They couldn't possibly think I was useless and weak.

And I couldn't believe I had thought of these people as my friends! They were leaving me. It was really happening.

Finally I decide on what I'm going to say. "Will you take me with you?" If they left, I would be alone. Maybe for the restof the games, because who knew if the other allies would come back?
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Fern was unsure what to do. She couldn't have Nik go out there by himself. But she needed her alliance. At least for a while. Realizing Jokk had overheard them, she turned around, "I don't know what to do yet..." Fern had a feeling that Nik didn't want Jokk around, too. But why? 2 people stood no chance against a larger alliance. Fern wanted Jokk along, she felt, well, trusting toward him. Smiling, she decided to say "To tell the truth, it'd be a lot better for you to come along... Maybe I can persuade Nik?" she said, hopefully, "If not, I still don't know what to do." she explained, suddenly nervous. Would she break an alliance, and risk her life to go along with Nik?
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Jokk closed his eyes. Nik didn't want him, it was clear. "If Nik doesn't let me go, don't bother staying with me. I'm not that important." That was mostly a lie, he had many supplies, good skills, and he was a nice guy. He wouldn't dare break an alliance, for he was too sweet.

"You're happy with Nik, aren't you?" Jokk said, more of a statement than a question. He could tell she really liked him. Still whether he was just a good friend or a crush he couldn't decide. "I can tell." The sun was going down, end of day 2. Above them Firefly's picture flayed on a screen. Jokk's knees buckled, but he didn't fall. This was bad, but not horrible. She was killed by Jacob. The other big alliance.

"I hope Nik isn't joining them . . ." Jokk mumbled to himself. It was unlikely Fern even heard him.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:36 am

Ken went back to camp, bringing his two rabbits and a bloodied knife. But the moment he arrived at camp did he notice something was wrong. Silently, he slipped inside with his kill. He placed the gutted rabits on the fire and kneeled at his supplies. Were they breaking the alliance? This early into the games? He hoped not. he wanted to keep Fern safe. The elder brotherly instincts kicking in. "If you want to break the alliance, go. I won't stop you guys. But make sure to keep an eye open if you sleep."he said and frowned. He didn't mean it as a threat, but it sounded like one. He quickly placed his things in the bag he had and got one rabbit out of the fire. It was already throughly cooked. He went near them, and if they flee, he won't stop them . He will do the same if they go. "Have that. You'll need it."he said, pushing it into Fern's hands. The way the other one, Jokk, looked at her, made him feel suddenly protective. And he couldn't stop but give him a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 am

I turn my head towards Kenbert. He obviously scared for Fern. It seemed everyone did. And of course, no one really cared for me.

"I don't want them to leave," I tell Kenbert. "Maybe now that Firefly's dead, so out of the alliance, Nik will decide to stay. If he wants to move camp . . . Let's. It's probably for the best. We can't stay here the entire time." I shake my head no, and my hair swings back and forth. I hadn't had a haircut since I was called on stage during the reapings. It was shaggy, and swayed in the wind. I desperatly wanted to cut it, but it wasn't a priority right now.

"Ken---bert, if we do leave, please don't harm Fern while we're out there. I wouldn't be able to stand it."

Slowly I look down at my now clean water. Every last drop was okay to drink now that I had applied some of my iodine. I pour a cup full of water into the cap, and drink a little of it. It was amazing! My mouth practically cheered for me, and I sigh. "While we're all still an alliance, take a sip or two of this water." I hold the cup out for the others, but manage to keep it close.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:18 am

"Why would I kill Fern?He asked. She had no chance against the world and he was to kill her? Barbaric. That's what it is. He shook his head a little and drank a bit of water. He said thanks and proceeded to the back of the cave to wonder alon with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:23 pm

I watch him leave and take another small gulp. My mouth was so dry, and the cold didn't help. I pass the cup to Fern, looking out over the horizon, where the sun was coming up. Day 3 in te 26th Hunger Games.

"I hate to leave him," I say to Fern. "I hate to brake the alliance. And it's so early in the games! But if you leave, I want to leave with you. And I see that you like to be with Nik. I wish I was back home, out of death's way. Still, I'm here, and there isn't anything I can do now." I look down, waiting for Fern to speak. She had been so quiet.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:12 pm

OOC: Sorry, I had to go to the Orthodontist! I'm back now.

Fern looked around, trying not to get nervous. At least they wouldn't kill her if she left with Nik. Unsurely, she said, "I don't know. I don't want to break the alliance," She said. Fern wanted Nik to stay. It wasn't fair that she was supposed to make a choice like this. If she chose wrong, it'd be certain death...

Fern smiled, "I want to go with Nik, but its just..." she tried to find the right words, "...It'd be safer with more people."
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:07 pm

"I understand. Now drink this water, and we'll go inside and feast on rabbits and bird." I hand Fern the water and put my arm on her shoulder.

"No one wants you to feel pressured. Maybe we can convince Nik to stay. For now, we have to satisfy our hunger and thirst." I walk towards the cave, glad we ha food. Suddenly I cry out in pain. My ankle had been hurting, but it wasn't serious until now.

"I need one of my bandages," I sigh, my arms reaching towards my pouch. "Can you get one?"
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Ken thought about Nik's choice. Was it really better if they separated? "in the sky...Who appeared?"he asked, and they knew what he ment. Who got killed. Maybe, if the death toll was great, they should break the alliance. But it was too early. And he didn't want Fern to wonder off, alone.

~Alot of people are making Fern liveXD
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:17 pm

OOC: Not meeeeee xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D1D11UM-MC   D1D11UM-MC - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D1D11UM-MC
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 26th Hunger Games :: The Arena-
Jump to: