The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking Around the Trees

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking Around the Trees Empty
PostSubject: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 am

As I walked deeper and deeper into the forest, I start to drift off. Well, only because it's early morning. I take a break and I sit down next to a tall willow tree, resting my head against it. I stare out to the deeper forest, carefully taking my wooden slingshot from my coat pocket. I quickly scale the tree and I climb it, only up to a fork in the branches. I set myself down, slowly pulling my slingshot band back and forth while dazing off.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Looking Around the Trees Left_bar_bleue5/150Looking Around the Trees Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:09 pm

With my hands in the pockets of my my jacket,I walked through our district's forest.I wasn't expecting to meet anyone so the silence didn't surprise me,it was too early.It had been a long time since the games where my best friend,Luna,was killed.I was finally starting to get over it.I sighed and sat under a tree,twisting the grass between my fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:16 pm

My eyes fly open as I hear someone sitting under my tree. I quietly move slow as I stand up and move to another branch which was lower then the fork I was just in. I jump down from the tree and see a guy probably around my age. "Hey..."I say to him, probably sounding awkward. I blink a couple times, then I look away to my right, not sure about what to do.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Looking Around the Trees Left_bar_bleue5/150Looking Around the Trees Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:27 pm

I looked up to the girl that jumped from the tree,my surprise evident on my face."Hey....Um,I-I can go if you want.Sorry..."I mumbled and quickly got up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 pm

I look back to the boy as he speaks to me, apologizing. "Oh you're fine, I was just about to move anyways..." I say softly to him. I give him a light smile before introducing myself. "I'm Summer... Now if you'd excuse me, I should probably get going now..." I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I haven't been running into guys everyday of my life. I bet he could tell I was embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:47 pm

I smiled as she blushed,feeling my cheeks burning too."My name is Jasper...C-can I come with you?I-I mean,if you don't mind of course..."I stammered and looked at my shoes awkwardly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:15 pm

The boy identified as Jasper asked if he could come with me. By this point, my cheeks were inflamed. "Uh.. sure!" I really didn't know where I was going to go, but I guess just some more walking in the forests. I give Jasper a light smile as he stands up. 'I'll just have to see where this goes...'I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:57 pm

"Great!"I exclaimed and grinned before blushing and turning my eyes on the ground again."I mean,nice.Thanks."I mumbled and rubbed the back of my neck."L-lead the way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:39 pm

I could tell that Jasper was nervous too. He kept studdering, which I thought was cute... sorta. I start to walk beside Jasper. "So.... how's your day so far..?" I question Jasper awkwardly. 'Stop acting like an idiot! Guys don't come around forever!' I think to myself. I loosen my shoulders a bit and go back to my normal form. I crack my neck and look at Jasper.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:47 pm

I couldn't help but laugh."It's about 5 am,Summer.People normally sleep right now.So,technicaly,my day hasn't started yet"I said,feeling more relaxed as I noticed her losening up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:06 pm

I can't help but smile. "You're silly." I say jokingly to Jasper.'Kiss him! You know you like him! No, don't it could ruin your relationship before it even starts!' people that sound like me say in my head. Emotions flood my head, making me a little bit dizzy. I regain my footing without making myself seem weird. All I can do is smile at Jasper, thinking that he didn't notice anything.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:18 pm

"Thank you,my lady"I joked too and bowed."Even though 'silly' wasn't the word I thought off,it's okay.Coming from a beautiful lady like you"I added and winked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:33 pm

"Oh... thank you"I tell him with a flirty smile."Maybe silly isn't the right word..." I say to him right when my emotions bubble up inside of me. I don't even notice that I happen to kiss Jasper on the cheek until it's over. My eyes widen for a second, hen they're back to normal. It was just a short kiss, but I made me want so much more.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:58 pm

I blushed deeply and smiled shyly at her.I paused and turned to look at her,tilting my head to the side."C-can I kiss you t-too?"I asked shyly and ran my hand through my hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 pm

I give a small giggle to let Jasper know hat he could kiss me back. I on't know why I've been so scared or annoyed of boys before...
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm

I smiled and made a small step forward,gently brushing my lips against her cheek.I pulled back,my face only inches from hers."I like your giggling..."I whispered and,before I could stop myself,cupped her face in my hands and kissed her softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Jasper soon enough kissed me back, then he whispered to me something about my giggling. Just as I was about to say something, he kissed me another time but a real kiss this time. Just as he pulled away, I hugged him tight. 'I never want this moment to end.' I think to myself as I look Jasper in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:10 pm

I blushed again,my whole face on fire as I stared back into her eyes."Sorry...I-I shouldn't have..."I apologised but smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:23 pm

"No... you're.. you're perfect..."I tell him, closing my eyes and leaning in for another kiss. Slowly, but gradually, I move my arms up to his shoulders, eventually wrapping my arms around his neck. I wish I could stop time, right here, and live this forever...
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:35 pm

As I returned her light and gentle kiss,my hands moved down her back,stopping at her waist.I smiled against her lips,thinking about her comment.I was never one to rush things but with Summer...It felt kind of right.She fascinated me from the time she jumped off that tree.And she thought I was perfect?I pulled back again and smiled,my eyes closed as I rested my forehead against hers."Me?Perfect?I mean,look at you!"I murmured in amazement and opened my eyes to look at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:42 pm

He pulls back, his forehead against mine. I keep my eyes closed with a light smile."Well thank you, but I'm far from perfect..." I start to say. I can feel he's looking at me right now, so I tilit m head up just a little so Jasper can notice my smile. I look in his eyes again. "You don't know how perfect I think this moment is.. right here... right now..." I press myself against him as I hug him.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:50 pm

I returned the hug and burry my face on her head,nuzzling her hair."I know.I'm not perfect either.But this moment...It's a pity none of us can stop time..."I murmured and grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:36 pm

I playfully smile as Jasper nuzzles my hair with his face. "Agreed..."I answer back softly. "Oh gosh, the sun's coming up... what should we do...?"I hope we don't have to work today. Anything but that.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 pm

I smiled and took her hand,gently pulling her with me."Come on.I know a place where we can stay hidden.It's not much but it will do.Just follow me,okay?"I grinned at her and pulled her towards the houses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:24 am

"Okay..." I say like I'm in a haze. He pulls me gently along, going to somewhere that we can be hidden. My feet move graciously next to his as my blonde hair bounces behind me. I'm happy to be with someone that I feel I can trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking Around the Trees
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next