The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees

Go down 
+6
Loki
Balisugar
Prince Hawk
Rccheetah
Wyoming
SolarEclipse8759
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Empty
PostSubject: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:01 am

Aurora was really lost now. Every freaking tree looked the same. Everything around her was so temping but she couldn’t, she wouldn’t. All was so sick of being around sweets all the time. Her stomach was constantly turning from the smell of cotton candy. It was slowly driving her insane. She swore if she didn’t have a family to return to she would have committed suicide by now but she couldn’t give up. Giving up was an option. She had to try to win, she couldn’t give up. She had to keep on fighting. She wouldn’t die under the control of anyone. She wanted to die on her own free will either by choosing to let someone kill her or by killing herself. She didn’t really want to do the latter but if it came to it she would.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Left_bar_bleue301/301Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Adrianna stuck close to Aurora as they wandered through this strange, sweet, and colorful forest. after the marshmallow incident, she knew better than to try any of the sweets that formed the arena. it seems everything was harmful in some way or another.

she did snag a picnic basket back at the arena, however, and because of this series of hunger and confusion, she decided to see if there was anything worth eating inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 pm

The picnic basket contains an hourglass full of the same explosive rainbow glitter that was one of the supplies at the cornucopia and a resealable container full of porridge.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Aurora re-opened her cracker box and slowly nipped at one of the crackers. Her mom had once told her to each slowly because you feel fuller even if you’re not. Long as she paced herself she would be fine. It was going to be a long time and she was going to need to prepare herself the best way she could. She had enough odds against her, she needed all the help she could get but she knew she had to help herself because no sponsors would go for her. She was just some little kid with little to no chance.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Left_bar_bleue301/301Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Smash totally planned on using this explosive glitter later on, and so she would hold onto this. the porridge she would have to test, but for now, the crackers and water bottles would do her well.

she honestly didn't know where she was, or where she was going. the cotton candy forest was quite the labyrinth it seemed. she looked around to see if anything stood out form among the "ordinary"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 pm

There is one rather large cluster of pink cotton candy trees, but what stands out is one blue cotton candy tree in the sort of middle area.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:34 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Tumblr_lnljx5Hex21qbsoomo1_500

---District 7 Tribute---Male---17---

Walking through the arena with Fedora at my side. I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for, but it really seems like I'm looking for something. The Games haven't been too interesting for me so far, not many cannons, and nothing too bad except  bloodthirsty unicorns trying to kill me. I turn to little Fedora. "How are you doing bud?" I'm pretty sure he tries to smile. That's when I walk into a place with what looks like candy trees. Everything is candy. It's actually kinda cool. I keep walking for a while when I stop dead in my tracks. I hear voices. Other voices, not mine. Coming from right around the corner. If I turn, I will most likely be exposed to these people. But I would've had to do this anyways. If I die, I can't help that. But I knew that I would probably have to fight, it wasn't a matter of if but when. Plus I have Fedora who can ram into them with his horn. Depends if they're looking for a fight anyway. So I step out. "Hello ladies, trees are beautiful aren't they?" I say admiring the trees around me. "I'm Fletcher, the district 7 guy." Then I recognize one of the girls. Oh, it's Aurora. My district partner.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Smash began heading for the blue cotton candy tree out of curiosity. she only stopped after hearing a voice. she gripped her shovel defensively, in case it was an enemy. he didn't seem ready to attack them either, but then again, there had been plenty of tributes killed through surprises like that.

as he got closer, Adrianna noticed the 7 around his arm, meaning that he was her new friend Aurora's district partner.
"Adrianna, District 11," she replied in response, her eyes briefly darting to the 11 around her arm. she then looked at Aurora, to see if she trusted her district partner or not.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:27 pm

“Remember me?” Aurora asked bluntly. If Fletcher and Smash didn’t know who she was yet they were about to find out. She had no reason to hide anything. If Fletcher had ever seen her in the woods he’d know how she was.

“Beautiful but I’m betting deadly not to mention easy to get lost in,” she added as she saw the blue one tree. She had a feeling that this tree was different. Maybe it wasn’t deadly. She guessed she could risk it but she told herself she wouldn’t but she wouldn’t survive by playing it safe. She plucked a bit of the tree off and rolled it in her hands and smelt it. It seemed fine. “I guess someone should test if this edible. Pink or blue?” she asked plucking a bit from a pink tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 pm

The pink and blue trees look the same other than in color.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:52 pm

[OOC--sorry I'm late on this one (though it hasn't been 24 hours since the last post).]

Smash glanced down at Aurora. "I bet it's dangerous somehow. I don't think they would have provided food at the Cornucopia if the arena was edible. I frankly don't wanna be puking glitter again..."

she glanced around to see if there was anything besides the blue tree that stood out.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Tumblr_lnljx5Hex21qbsoomo1_500

I sigh. Aurora is going to eat the trees, but what do I expect? She's from district 7 after all, like I am. We have a need to get things done. "Go ahead, try it out." We do need to know I'd something is wrong with those trees. "Not everything in this arena can be poisonous. There's gotta be something that's safe to consume. Plus, they always provide food at the Cornucopia for the ones who can't hunt or anything." I watch and wait for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:28 am

Aurora had a feeling Fletcher was right but Smash had a point after the marshmallow thing. She decided to do it anyways. If she died from it, it’s not like she really stood a chance in the first place. The only way she’ll win is if she outsmarts, outlasts and hide. And if she found the trees edible then she would know at least one thing in the place is edible.

She plucked a small amount of the blue and pink cotton and put in her mouth. She was going to let it sit there for a bit uncase it started to burn her mouth or she starts coughing up glitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:49 am

The cotton candy just tastes like cotton candy. She swallows the blue with no problem. Then, suddenly Aurora begins to cough. The melting cotton candy in her mouth is burning, and not in a temperature-related way. It's literally burning through her flesh. The melted pink cotton candy is basically acid. If Aurora had swallowed it, she'd be dead.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees 51922399

^ had to edit, was -35
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:12 am

Aurora spat out the pink cotton candy soon as she felt the burning. She took a little bit of water and washed out her mouth. At least she knew the blue cotton candy was edible. Why did she have to try the pink? She was sure her mouth would be hurting for a while. She had a sicking feeling that the pink cotton candy could have ended her life. She wonders what her family is thinking right now and even if they understand what just happened. She didn’t regret doing it though, if she hadn’t she wouldn’t have known about the blue cotton candy.

“Don’t eat the pink! Do not eat the pink!” warned Aurora, it hurt to talk. She knew one thing good thing she hadn’t eaten that. It made her sick to think about how much of a horrid death that would have been.

“The blue is fine. Trust me you don’t want to find out what the pink does,” said Aurora keeping her voice down trying to see if it helped the pain. It helped a bit but not much.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:24 am

Adrianna couldn't stop the girl from eating it, even if she had wanted to. She had no authority over the other tributes anyways; the only thing she wanted to stop anyone from doing was killing her. but, that wasn't an issue at the moment.

"I noticed," she replied grimly, "so hopefully we've all got some food for ourselves that isn't part of the arena."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Tumblr_m3zi56RSZP1rpschx

I open up my blanket filled with my supplies. "I got some food here. Apples, and this candy. However Fedora, my unicorn, prefers the candy as a treat." Fedora comes to my side widely when he sees the candy. "Not now bud." Fedora keeps nudging me, so I pick him up in my arms and hold him. This is the way I calm him down, and luckily he is still small enough for that. "Aurora didn't react to the blue stuff. It must be safe to eat, otherwise something would've happened. Again, I think some things in this arena have to be safe. I don't think they'd go all poison on us, the games would be over in a few days." 

I eat a very small amount of blue candy, and stuff the rest into my blanket bag. "We should get moving. I wanna see what else is in the arena."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:14 pm

They soon notice a river made of what looks to be liquid cotton candy. It is swirling with both pink and blue.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Adrianna knew better than to try and eat the river, but she wasn't exactly hungry either, and so that wasn't a problem right now. besides, she had food on her for when she *was* hungry. she decided to look around and see if she could see wher this river started... or where it ended.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Tumblr_m91l97ZdPf1ruk1am

We all eventually come across a candy river. "If anybody here is stupid enough to drink this river, I will personally go deliver you to the careers myself." I say while looking at the river. Then I turn back to the two girls. "Luckily I don't think that will be a problem here." I then see Adrianna walking down the river. She's probably trying to find the end of it. I follow her. While walking, I find a stick and drop it into the water. I want to see if the candy liquid melts it, like the pink acid candy did. I shrug and keep walking with Fedora at my side.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Aurora just fallowed the older two tributes. She was just faintly aware of what was going on. The pain was distracting her. She was just trying not to break down crying, but again maybe that was a good choice. The more innocent she seemed the less likely the other tributes, besides the Careers, would kill her. She knew this because she had seen this worked before. She wasn’t sure it would work since it was the opposite of her normal self but she had to try. She was trying different strategies to see which one stuck. Hopefully, she’d get it figured out soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:56 pm

The stick gets covered by the liquid and melts. Fletcher realizes that the stick was made of chocolate. Nothing else seems to be out of the ordinary, or at least out of the ordinary for the arena.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:30 am

Adrianna glanced back at her (at least for the moment) allies.
"Any suggestions on what to do or where to go?" she shrugged. leadership was not really her thing. she could handle herself independently just fine, but she lacked any skill in leading others.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:36 am

I walked through the forest of what seemed to be cotton candy trees. I was tempted to reach up and grabbed some, but i was afraid of what might happen. In the distance I could hear voices, i didnt know yet who they were, but I ws hoping to get together with Smash, and add her to our alliance, and everyone else she was with too, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:28 am

“Well, the river source has to come from somewhere. So maybe if we kept fallowing it will find a new area where there isn’t flesh burning cotton candy and what seems to be an deadly river. I highly suggest no one falls in,” announced Aurora. Her throat was still raw though and it hurt but she forced herself to do it. She wasn’t a coward nor was she afraid of pain. She had a freaking tree fall on her a few months ago; luckily she was only pinned under some of the heavy branches not the trunk. She was starting to think that maybe death by the tree wasn’t such a bad death after being in this ‘wonderful’ nightmare of a place. All she wanted was to go home, to her family and pretended that everything the had and will happen was all a horrible dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next