The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Left_bar_bleue0/0Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Empty
PostSubject: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Preston had started to run from the Cornucopia and never looked back. He didn't care to see if Jennifer or Summer followed him or died, himself was Preston's main priority. Preston was pleased with what he had gotten from the Cornucopia. A couple apples, a water bottle, a knife, and a shield was quite pleasing for him. Preston's legs ached as he ran hard. His feet were crunching onto the ground of the arena. And finally, he found a place to rest.

Preston looked for any kind of tree that he could lay upon, and he hoped there was. It looked like a resort type place to him, and a good place to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Left_bar_bleue150/150Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:26 pm

All the tree's were palm trees, great for shade, but no branches.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Left_bar_bleue0/0Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Preston described them as palm trees. They were all so shady, he couldn't resist to lay under one. He walked up to the first one he could see. Preston examined the tree, to see if there was anything supply wise he could use. Preston leaned on the palm tree so peacefully. It was just heaven to him, peace. Quietness was okay, but peace was never too peaceful in the games, so he stayed alert of the tree. "Summer? Jennifer? I'm waiting." Preston said calmly. He took his hand and rubbed his arm for no reason, just because probably.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Left_bar_bleue150/150Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:53 pm

The area seemed to be void of others
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Preston didn't bother shouted out for Jennifer or Summer anymore, it was clear the area was vacant, besides himself. Preston looked around the area, scoping what he had to work with. Trees, trees, and even more trees. He sighed, but he ended up in a very full area. The trees would be useful in a way, because nobody would see you lying behind a palm tree. Preston kicked his shoe around in his self-boredom. Preston started to hum also, remembering the final days before the Games.

Preston stopped humming, because he never knew if somebody was watching. He was cautious as he continued to lean against the palm tree, slowly resting his eyes. He started to wonder how many had died so far in the bloodbath, because cannons have yet to blow throughout the arena.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:39 pm

The shady area is nice and peacefull
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Preston wasn't disturbed much in the beginning hours of the games, which was good and bad. It was good because no tributes had followed him down here, and it was bad because the Game Makers weren't a good fan of peace. Preston wasn't worried much, he was still up for anything. But there was still no sign of Jennifer or Summer, which was the only reason he was worried. Preston enjoyed the shade, not letting the Arena's brightness glare into your eyes must've been pleasant.

Preston imagined a wonderful area, and he imagined again that he was in the Woods of District Seven, lying against a tree trunk. He smiled calmly, and knew that he still had a shot at winning. Preston looked around and decided to rearrange his supplies. He put his shield's strap on his left arm and held his knife with his right. He arranged the apples and bottle of water around his belt and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:12 am

Preston hears a noise in some bushes nearby
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:43 am

Preston heard a noise in the bush, so he decided to check it out. He quietly walked over to the bush with his shield in front of him, and his knife out, prepared to kill someone or something. Preston weaved the bush so he could get a closer image of what was in there. Preston closed his eyes, almost refusing to know what it was. Temptation got the best of him, and he decided to sneak a peak.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:54 pm

A catlike figure darted out of the bushes at Preston, swiping at him

Loki carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. 12849686
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Preston had looked deep in the bush and a cat type mutt started attacking him. He raised his shield to try and block the cat claw of the mutt and slashed at it. Preston was put to the test now, and he wasn't going to just sit there and let an opportunity to get sponsors to believe in him pass. Preston looked at the cat. "Come on, kitty cat afraid?" He said, tempting it. Preston started to wonder if they could hear.

(How much HP does it have?)
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:15 pm

The member 'Mr.Matt' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Missm
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:27 pm

The cat had a mixture of stripes and spots on it, and lunged forwards again at Preston

Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. 12849686

(Enough Wink )
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Preston's attack missed epically, and he took more of a look at the cat. He couldn't describe it. When the cat pounced again, Preston tried to block the attack. He, yet again, slashed his knife at it. "If I give you half an apple, will you leave?" Preston asked. He gripped the handle of his knife. Preston didn't want to die from a mutt, he wanted to die in a real fight.

(Okay!)
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:56 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Blockedc

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:00 pm

I walk into a crowd of Palm trees. I hear some taunting, then weapons hitting the sand. I notch an arrow and silently inch forward to the sounds. I squint as I see a head of blonde hair.then I start to recognize the voice. Preston! I start running forward, my bowstring pulled back all the way as I notice the cat-like mutt. I let put a grunt as I let go of the bowstring, aiming for the mutt's eyes. I quickly look to Preston. "Are you okay?!" I quietly ask him, out of breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:02 pm

OOC: Sorry for double posting, dice didn't roll.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:02 pm

The member 'Kellisabell<3' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(7)' :
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. 91553834
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:22 pm

The animal growled and attacked again, slashing at the tribute
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. 20258398
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Preston noticed another tribute run in to the battle of himself and the mutt. He recognized the blonde hair, it was Summer. Preston shot her a quick smile at saw the cat's claws go crazy. Preston, yet again, tried to block the attack with his shield. Preston tried to stab it, yet again. He felt a funny routine going on, that he was doing the same thing over and over.

(Who did the little kitty cat attack?)

Preston then looked over at Summer.
"Good thing your not dead." Preston told her, laughing, watching the cat's every lone move. He spoke to the cat. "My last offer, half an apple and you go." He prepared to slash his knife at the cat once again, unless his offer was taken, which was unlikely. The Game Makers were too smart to let the cat go away without having tempted away or killed all the tributes.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:33 pm

(Forgot to roll, sorry for double..)
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:33 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Ineffective

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:40 pm

I wince as I see the cat's claws get in touch with Preston. I growl at the cat as I launch another arrow at it. "Stupid cat," I mutter under my breath. I feel the urge to kick the damn thing. It would probably help than watching it attack Preston then me shooting it. I try to block its attack to Preston by swatting it away with my bow.

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:40 pm

The member 'Kellisabell<3' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(7)' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:44 pm

((Oh my goodness the dice must not like me. Sorry for double posting again, the block didn't roll.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next