The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Head Gamemaker Interview!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Head Gamemaker Interview! Left_bar_bleue150/150Head Gamemaker Interview! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Head Gamemaker Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Ceasar turned to the crowd and smiled as the interview went live. "Hello everyone!" He shouts ecstatically. "Today, we will be having a special interview with our Head Gamemaker!". The crowd goes Wild. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Coerceri Obspiritus!"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Head Gamemaker Interview! Left_bar_bleue400/400Head Gamemaker Interview! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Head Gamemaker Interview! Tumblr_lpe2qvOahI1qa6otso1_500
.:Coerceri Obspiritus

.:I stride into the room, eyes glinting. This would be a year to remember for a very long time to come, the arena was specially designed, and from what I observed on the camera's that streamed the tributes in their trains, we were going to have a feisty bunch with plenty of the drama for the single minded citizens that occupied the Capitol of our great nation.

"Yes yes, Hello everyone!" I waved and smiled, just playing it for the camera, my passion was not in the audience I had eating out my hands, it was the manipulation that I loved. I could force anyone to do anything without even telling them to do it. "Good evening Caeser, how are you my fine man, it's been quite a long time since we last had dinner together!"
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Head Gamemaker Interview! Left_bar_bleue150/150Head Gamemaker Interview! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:11 pm

I grin widely, "Very true Coerceri, we'll have to plan one to celebrate this next masterpiece you're about to orchestrate". The crowd cheers their approval of the idea. "We'll get to that later" I say, gesturing to the crowd to simmer down. "So, Coerceri, what can you say about the batch of tributes we have this year, obviously, the Capitol's citizens have yet to see them, and are very excited to see what's going in" I ask, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Head Gamemaker Interview! Left_bar_bleue400/400Head Gamemaker Interview! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 pm

.:I paused for thought. "I think they're definitely going to be some surprises this year." A slight smirk plays across my features before I say, "Certainly there will be the entertainers, as per usual, but it remains to be seen who will become the favorite. It's not always someone you might think either."

.:I remember what I had seen in the tapes, "I think the pair from four is definitely something to watch for. Especially since they'll be having the same stylist as last year, and we all remember how much of a hit that was right?" I said playing up the crowd, personally I had no idea who it was. I just knew I had gotten several reports in about her style. It was very appealing to me so I made sure that she would continue to style so long as the games were going on.

Last edited by Sno on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm

I chuckle along with the crowd, "I think we all remember Chub and her Rolling pins" I say, "Don't we everyone?" I ask the crowd, getting loud cheers.

I turn back to Coerceri, "So, do you think they will have a tough time with this year's arena?" I ask, "I hear it will challenge survival skills"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 am

.:I gave a knowing grin. "Well I can't say anything now, but it's unlike anything else we've done in the games before." I tell Caeser. "It will certainly keep you on the edge of your seat, and the tributes, well they best hope their reflexes stay sharp and know when to identify a potential trap. Not to mention the new mutts we've engineered specifically for these games."

.:The audience was positively eating out of my hands. "What about you Caeser do you have a favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 pm

I smile, "I personally enjoyed the year with the snowy forest" I say, knowing it was a favorite of many more than myself. "That year was quite exciting" I add.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:15 pm

.:I chuckle, really not caring but keeping up my appearance, "Yes indeed, that is I think, one of my favorites as well." I sit back as the audience gossips to themself about this year and that year and all the arena's before now. This one would blow them away though.

.:"We certainly have a good showing of tributes this year." I remarked once the audience had died down. "I can't wait to see their interviews, especially the girl from 10. She seems to be an interesting character, not the usual riff-raff you find there, and certainly not like the girl from 10 last year." I smiled again as everyone remembered. "Do you have a favorite tribute?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 pm

I take notice to the question, not knowing if he meant this year or last year. "From this year's batch?" I ask, confused.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:21 pm

.:I nod "Yes, does anyone stand out to you besides that boy from 2? I know you had your eyes on him, thinking of a sponsorship this year?
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:26 pm

I grin widely, "Ah, you know I'm not allowed to do that kind of thing, old friend" I say, hearing the audience chuckle. "I'd have to say I've payed a lot of attention to District four" I respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Gamemaker Interview!   Head Gamemaker Interview! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Gamemaker Interview!
Page 1 of 1