The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 pm

"I'd be sick of you by then." I said teasing him and I laughed. "I'm kidding." I added in case he hadn't known it was a joke. "You know my family owns a lot of horses, we breed them, race them, and sell them." I said trying to think if that was all we did with our horses, I was pretty sure that was it. When he mentioned about taking me to the lake sometime I smiled, "Sounds good." I said and then sat down next to Brandon. "Hi." I said softly and waved at his mom. I was being nice.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:28 pm

"I don't want to give you Brandon diease." I grinned. "Don't worry, I know." I nod again. "Working with horses. A lot." Tgen Fleur liked the idea of the lake. "Great." My mom looks down at us. "So mom. Well uh...." How should I say this? I put my head down. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Tumblr_lskg6vLBDk1qbngkjo3_400

I laughed a bit and shook my head. "Brandon diease can't be tht back." I said grinning. When his mom looked down at us I was still silent a bit. When Brandon started speaking I watched him and felt a bit bad for him. Maybe I could help him out. "Brandon and I are together." I said bluntly and without really thinking. I was only trying to help him out after all.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:26 pm

I lifted my head up. My mom just stares at us. Doesn't say anything. I take a small bite of food, not taking my eyes off my mom. Why isn't she saying anything? How about congrats! Or maybe thats great! Why is she treating me so much differently than the day my sister got her first boyfriend? I open my mouth to yell at my mom.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:45 pm

When his mom wouldn't say anything and kept silent I didn't say anything either but I felt like this was somehow my fault and I felt bad and I couldn't take it but I noticed the change of mood from Brandon and I put my hand gently on his arm and looked at him hoping he wouldn't cause a scene or trouble with his mom. I looked between the two of them and stood up. "I think it's best if I go." I said softly and quietly. My eyes fluttered down for a moment and I waved to them and then took my wet stuff with me to the bathroom. I changed back into my long sleeve green shirt and then got my shoes back on and I quickly left the house. It was still raining but it was still quite dark.

I shivered a bit as I walked past many of the houses and all I wanted to do was make it to Aurie's house. At least it'd be warmer inside. I even felt bad for leaving but I didn't know what else to do..There was just so much pressure and I felt so terrible I could have just stayed silent and let Brandon tell her. I hadn't noticed but I wasn't walking anymore and was dead still staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:02 pm

When I was about to form words to yell at my mom I felt Fleur's touch on my arm. I closed my mouth. Something about her calmed me. When Fleur said that she should go I stood up. "I'll walk you home. Like I said I would." But she was heading out the door. I opened the door after her and closed it behind me. She seemed motionless. "It isnt your fault. It isnt." I took Fleur's hand again. Like it would help. I was a moron back there. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't say it."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:34 pm

I had barely moved an inch or anything. I was lost in my thoughts and the only thing that brought me back into the actual world and freezing cold rain was when he took my hand. I blinked my eyes suddenly and then looked up at him. I still felt so terrible. "I should have just let you said something and I felt bad leaving and it felt rude and..and." I just stopped speaking and looked down. "It's fine, I don't think I'll be able to tell my own parents with so much ease." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 pm

There I was again in the freezing rain. It felt horrible, but not worse than the thought of losing Fleur when I just got her. "You helped me. I would've ended up yelling at my mom. She will never treat me right. You saw her." I shook my head. "Then you don't have to tell your parents. I will. We're in this together now. I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 pm

It was so cold but my fingers wrapped them selves around his hand and held onto it. "I'm sorry about your mom, I really am..I just thought maybe she would have said something about it and when she still didn't say anything I felt terrible." I say looking up at him. When he said we were in it together I smiled and wrapped my arms around him hugging him. "Thank you." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Every time I felt Fleur's fingers ever so slightly touch mine, it sent sparks up me. I may not be perfect, but if I stay like me when I'm with her I can get close. A special girl can make you a better person. And I've found her. I smile sweetly. "Don't worry about my mom. Don't worry about anyone else right now. Okay? Promise me." Fleur wrapped her arms around me. She hugged me. "We are."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 pm

I smiled up at Brandon and nodded. "Okay I wont worry about anyone else, I promise you." I said seriously meaning it. "I'll try my best, I really will." I say still smiling a bit. How I managed to get a guy as nice as Brandon I didn't know but now that I had him, I didn't want to lose him just like that. "We should probably get going before we get soaked even more." I said with a soft chuckle. "Aurie is probably waiting, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:20 pm

"Yes. Thank you." I didn't know why it was so important to me. Maybe I just wanted her to never stop being.... Well herself. Fleur was a great person. "Dong try too hard. Just be yourself. That's all that you need to do." I nod when she mentions that we should get going. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go." I flashed Fleur a smile and started walking with her by my side.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:38 pm

I smiled, if it made Brandon happy it made me happy, if it was important to him I'd try and understand and that was all there was to it. "I only plan on being myself." I say and continue to walk with him. After about half an hour we made it to Aurie's family shop. I hugged him one last time for the night and kissed his cheek. "You better stay your self as well." I said grinning. "Bye, I'll see you later." I said and then waved to him before opening the door and walking into the shop closing it behind me. Now the sleepover with Aurie could begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5