The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Tenth-circle4

Fleur Lemmings

I looked at him, "I heard what you said before I left." I said grinning at him. "Just a typical male aren't ya?" I asked laughing a bit. "Oh ha ha, very funny." I said rolling my eyes, "Guy's clothing doesn't do anything for me." I said and then took out my pony tail and shook my hair to let it fall loose. I ran my fingers through my hair a bit to untangle it. Now I could lay back on the floor, which I did and when I did I sighed softly. "Awe, I'm touched you missed me that much." I say.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Tumblr_m1roabyanR1r99f4t

"Hey, us guys can't help it. It's how it goes. You're a girl, I'm a guy. Simple as that." I looked at my shirt that Fleur was wearing. "Fine suit yourself." I say trying to look stern. "Kidding, kidding. It's all cool." Fleur let her hair fall loose. "You're hair looks good down. You should wear it down more often. I sit up on my bed. "How could I not miss you?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Fleur Lemmings

When he made comment about my hair I looked over at him, "It's a mess to keep it down while I work my butt off at the ranch. Easier to keep it up and out of my face." I say smiling. "I suppose that's how it'd have to work, that doesn't mean I'll stay here and change to let ya see." I said rolling my eyes and laughing. I fiddled with my fingers , "It's very hard not to miss me." I said jokingly and soon enough I grinned. "So, any girls you're interested in lately? Or any 'fans' following you around lately?" I asked laughing a bit but still serious.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:22 pm

"Yeah I guess that's true." I nod. "Fine don't let me see." I grin. Then I laugh. "Why isn't it hard? Because you're SO memorable?" I say jokingly. Then I look up at Fleur. "You care about my girls?" I ask with a smile. "Well not really, unless you happen to know some girls." Then I do a charming smile. "My fans are too desperate for this man."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I laughed and shook my head, "Not a chance that you will ever see." I said jokingly but I was still rather serious about it. "I'm very memorable, I need an award or something for that." I said grinning. When he mentioned his 'fans' were too desperate I grinned. "You never have interest in any girls, I'm starting to think you might like guys or something." I said laughing, of course I was joking but what if he did? I shook my head lightly. "Do I know any girls? Well I may.. and I may not." I said teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:38 pm

"Okay but......" I jokingly sigh. "Fine." I smile."Nope, I don't think you get an award. Sorry Fleur." I laugh. "First of all, there's not many decent girls in this place. Back in district 4..... Girls were smokin' hot. Second of all, you aren't serious right? I DON'T LIKE GUYS! Well do you know any girls that are good?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I laugh, "You probably wont stop trying will you." I say jokingly. When he commented on how he thought district four girls were smokin' hot and what not I rolled his eyes but laughed when he said he didn't like guys. "First of all, gee thanks for the compliment," I say sarcastically rolling my eyes and pausing for a second. "Secondly, I was just making sure, also I know maybe one or two perhaps." I say.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:58 pm

"I will never stop." I give a sweet smile. Then Fleur rolled her eyes. "I'm not talking about you k? Some people here are eck though. You and Aurie are good." Then I look right up at Fleur. "Really?!You know some girls? Who?!" I said, hiding my desperation well.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I grinned, "Well, you are a guy." I said and shook my head lightly. "You better not be talking about me. Does someone like Aurie?" I teased knowing that most likely he didn't. "I know some girls, I know their names and everything... Why you looking for a girl?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 am

"Guys say stuff like that." I smile. "MOM IS DINNER READY?" I shout. "NO." She shouts back. I push my hair back. "Don't worry, I wasn't." Then I give Fleur a "no" look. "I like Aurie as a good friend. Not in that way." Ithen I grinned again. "Well I'm only looking for a girl who's worth my time."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:03 am

Fleur Lemmings

I smiled at Brandon. "I was only joking." I said referring to him not liking Aurie. I looked at Brandon raising my eyebrow. "Really? a girl who's worth your time? Basically any girl who isn't mean to you." I say laughing. "So which girls are worth your time.. I'll tell ya if any of them like you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:21 pm

"Good. I mean, no offense to Aurie, but she's not my type." I say, seriously. "Yes, a girl who's worth my time. She can't be mean, but there's more to it." I smile. "It's hard to get with this." Then I sit back on mg bed. "No, you tell me which girls like me. I'm open to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Fleur Lemmings

"Well, Aurie probably doesn't like you that way either." I said seriously and then looked at Brandon and rolled my eyes. "It's not hard to get with that, you're just so picky when it comes to girls." I say laughing. "Well, Sally likes you..And then there's this other girl but I promised I wouldn't tell anyone." I say.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 pm

"She's great but just as a friend for me. That's all." I fiddled with my pockets. "Girls are valuable if I pick the wrong girl, I could hurt her. I don't want that."Then I groan. "Sally likes me? Dang it....." Then my eyes look back at Fleur. "Who is this secret girl? I might like her!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I nodded as he spoke, "It's fine, she only wants to be friends as well probably." I said, not actually knowing because I hadn't talked to her for quite a long while about these type of things. "Yea Sally likes you, we all know she gets too clingy." I say and then looked at Brandon. "I can't tell you that because then she might find out that I told you." I said crossing my arms.

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:41 pm

"Okay good." I said. Then I imagined myself with Sally and shook my head."That and she's...... Not for me." Then I took away my serious face and replaced it with my typical smile. "She won't find out, I promise. Please tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I laughed, "Can't blame a girl for liking you, I mean look at you." I said jokingly and smiling. "I don't know Brandon, I don't think you like her that way." I said looking at him. I just couldn't tell him who else it was. "She would find out though."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:13 pm

"I've been told that I'm a hunk." I put a strong arm in the air. "Please, just tell me. I might like her in that way. Please, it's fine. Just tell me. Please Fleur. Maybe I can make it happen. She might be a great girl."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I laughed at Brandon pretending to be a hunk and I rolled my eyes. "Brandon..I don't know anyone who has said you were a hunk." I said laughing a bit more and then stopped. When he kept saying why she should tell him. I sat up, "Brandon, stop. I already know you don't like her in that way and you probably never will." I say looking at in the eyes. I was serious and there wasn't a hint of me joking or teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:32 pm

"I'm kidding. Nobody ever has. Except for me!" Then my smile faded away when Fleur began to get serious. "No, please Fleur. You don't know that. It can't hurt for me to know. Plus there is one girl I have a thing for...... It could be her."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Fleur Lemmings

"Yea, except you and maybe some girls in your dreams." I said teasing him with a smile on my face but as it went back to our conversation it faded. "Brandon, I just can't tell you..It'd ruin everything. " I said silently. "You tell me which girl you have a thing for and I'll tell you for the other person is." I said the last part in barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 pm

My smile comes back. "Yeah. I'm sure that's it." Then my smile went away again. "Nothing will be ruined. It will be ruined if you don't tell me. Fleur, we don't keep secrets." Then I looked down. "Well if I told you ummm........" I closed my eyes. What am I supposed to say?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I looked at Brandon, he wasn't telling me anything and now he was calling me out on not telling him? He was being a hypocrite and it was making rather angry. I frowned at him. "Yea, Brandon. We don't keep secrets from each other, so why aren't you telling me?" I asked crossing my arms. "I told you, if you tell me..I'll tell you." I said crossing my arms and still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:01 pm

"Uh.... Um..... Ok-Kay." I said unsteadily. I put my head up but didn't dare look Fleur in the eyes. "She just doesn't like me. I know it. But I've had a thing for her for a while." I looked down again. "Same time Kay? We say it at the SAME time. 1, 2, 3...."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I looked at Brandon as he became unsteady. He lifted his head but he wouldn't look at me, I dropped my own Gaze and look at the floor. He was saying that she wouldn't like him like that and I sighed. I couldn't tell him but he had came to an agreement on saying it at the same time. After he counted down to the I spoke, "I like you." I said softly and looked down not looking at him, she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next