The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:20 pm

I was scared. This could be it. This could ruin everything. I saw Fleur's mouth open and knew it was my turn to talk. I opened my mouth and looked Fleur right in the eyes. This was the best way. Then, I said it. "I like you." But then my mouth dropped. She had said the same thing. I stepped back. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Tenth-circle4

Fleur Lemmings

As he looked at me and my mouth had opened so did his and we spoke at the same time. I was shocked no he had to be messing around with me he couldn't like me..It just wanted possible. He was playing some sort of sick joke on me wasn't he? When he questioned it I looked down again. "Nothing." I mumbled, "Just nothing." I finished. I didn't know what else to say I was too scared to say anything else. I wasn't even looking at him anymore. "I can just leave." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:51 pm

I looked down. Funny Fleur. But not really. She was kidding. "Fleur, that isn't funny. You don't have to like me in that way, but don't joke about that stuff. I have real feelings for you." I felt myself getting weak. My hands shook. "If you're kidding, then you should leave. But if you weren't.... And you meant it... Then it's your choice. But you should stay if you weren't lying."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:05 pm

I still hadn't been looking at Brandon, what if he was only kidding? and he didn't have real feelings. I had to risk looking up to know. When I did he was dead serious and that only made my heart beat more. I had been speechless for awhile. "Y-You ha-have feelings? F-F-For me?" I asked stuttering and I couldn't believe I had. I felt like smacking my self for it. "I wasn't.." I said pausing and I kept looking at him. My hands were shaking. "I wasn't lying." I said firmly. "I have feelings for you..But if this is some twisted joke of yours then..I should leave." I said and now stopped looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:09 pm

I risked a look at Fleur. "I do." Then I look down again but soon after look up. "You aren't lying. You. Arent lying." I wasn't smiling, wasn't laughing, I was nervous and serious. "This is no joke Fleur. I want you to stay." I took Fleur's hand and held it in mine.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 pm

I looked up at Brandon, I was serious but I was still scared and nervous, what if things got ruined and the tugging feeling that this was still a joke wouldn't leave me alone. "I'm not lying at all Brandon.. I have feelings for you and have for awhile." I said and I fought the urge to look down and kept looking at him. When he took my hand in his I blushed a little bit. "I'll stay." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 pm

I wasn't sure if I was doing anything right. I'd always talk about how girls are all over me but in reality, that's not the case. I faced towards Fleur, scared to keep looking at her but scared to look away. "I have too. I just song want this to..... Ruin us. We've been friends for so long. I've been thinking about us for a long time." I saw Fleur blush as I took her hand. I held it tightly, but carefully, making sure that I wouldn't let it go.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:52 pm

I looked at Brandon and gave him a weak smile but we still had things to talk about. "Sometimes you have to risk things to know if it's a good idea or not. It can ruin what we have for a friendship but maybe things wont end up badly..You don't know until you try." I say looking at Brandon, what if by this he meant he really hadn't liked me? This thought scared me and my heart began to beat faster. I would have got up and run from the room but I had to stay and Brandon had a hold of my hand so that helped keep me there and not from running.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:05 pm

When Fleur said this it worried me. She must be trying to get out of this. I fight away that thought. "We can try." I give a real smile that is very hard to get out of me. Not my regular smile, a real one. I claps my fingers around her hand. It feels unbreakable. There would only be one thing that could break it. The games. It would ruin us. I would be just like my sister. I had to make sure I didn't waste anytime if I was with Fleur.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:26 pm

I looked at Brandon and when he said we could try and gave a smile, one I hadn't seen..Or at least hadn't seen for quite a long time. I smiled back at him, "We could." I said softly. He then had grasped on to my hand more and it only made me smile more. "I want to try at least, do you?" I asked looking at him. Hopefully we wouldn't be reaped in the next games, we only had two more years of reaping to go through and we'd be safe, hopefully the odds would be in our favor.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:31 pm

I loved to see smiles. See smiled back. It let md know that she wasn't afraid. Wasn't afraid of being with me. "We will try. I'll never hurt you. Even if it means my life." I hope Fleur doesn't relize what I'm referring to. The Hungr Games. If we were reaped together I wouldn't kill her. Ever. "I don't want to try Fleur. We need to try."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 pm

I smiled at him and when he spoke I blushed and looked down still smiling. "You're too sweet." I said with a small laugh and I looked up at him again. "And we will try." I said being serious, "No matter what happens, we'll keep trying." I said confidently with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:07 pm

I soon relize that I am much taller than Fleur. I easily pick her up and put her on a short platform. Then I laugh. "You're my size now." My family would do this to me. Back in 4. Then my sister died and it was gone. All of the love I had for her. Everything. And I would've never met Fleur if my sister lived. I gave a silent thank you to my sister. I'm sure she was watching, smiling too. To see that I've finally moved on. That I've found closure. "Whatever happens." I don't dare let go of the grip onFleur's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:18 pm

I hadn't expected him to pick me up and the fact that he had done it so easily made me laugh a bit. He now made a comment that I was the same size as him. "But aren't you happy that I make you feel tall?" I ask grinning while looking at him. "Are we going to tell anyone? Or wait a bit before we tell anyone?" I asked looking at him being a bit more serious, if he hadn't wanted people to know right away then I'd hold back but if he didn't mind then I'd be fine with that as well. "Speaking of people, do you think dinner is ready yet?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:23 pm

"I feel tall around short people." I laugh again. Then I got into serious mode again. "You can tell your best friends, but not too many people. I want it to be kindve private because I don't want people trying to squeeze themselves in between us. I just want it to be... You know.... Us." Then Fleur asked about dinner. Right after, my mom called DINNER!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:32 pm

I laughed and looked at him, "I'm five foot eight..I'm pretty tall given my age." I say grinning. When he went into serious mode again I listened to him and then nodded my head. "I understand what you mean, the only one I'll probably end up telling is Aurie..I mean she is our mutual friend she should at least know." I said and still held onto his hand but I had decided that even later tonight I may not tell Aurie right away..I'd end up telling her but just not now. When I heard his mom call dinner I smiled before turning serious a bit. "Are we going to tell her?" I asked, "Or just keep it mostly us?" I asked looking at him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:39 pm

I grin. "But I'm still tall. TallER." I give a little laugh then understand. It's only fair that Aurie knows. "Okay we'll tell Aurie. I might tell Elyc maybe." I wasn't sure about how Aurie would feel about Fleur and I. This was bound to happen sometime right? "We'll tell my mom. She's family and deserves to know."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:49 pm

I laughed a little bit. "You are taller, you're right but I rather be shorter than you." I say smiling. When he mentioned about telling Elyc I understood, Elyc was one of Brandon's friends and well Fleur knew him well enough and they were just standard friends, Brandon and him were more than friends..More like best friends and maybe even considered each other brothers, I had no clue, guys confused me half the time. "You mom does deserve to know, but I suppose that means my parents deserve to know as well, maybe since they know you already they wont get angry with you and set a ton of rules." I say slightly joking and laugh a bit. "We should probably go down to dinner." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:03 pm

"You're fun sized." I laugh. "My mom doesn't like when I keep secrets from her. I don't think your parents do ethier. If they put up rules, so what. We won't always be around them.But if they get angry uh... I dunno." I carefully brought Fleur down from the short platform and took her hand again. I opened the door. "Let's go to have some pasta."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:26 pm

I laughed at his comment, "I think I'm fine with that." I say and then nod in agreement. "I can't keep secrets from them because Robbie finds out and tells my parents anyway, much easier to tell them for my self." I say in agreement. "They wont get angry, they're pretty easy going." I said with a small smile. I wrapped my fingers around his hand and then I walked out of his room with him, "I love pasta so much. It's my favorite meal." I say laughing a bit and just smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:41 pm

I grin. "Hey, it's true. I'm just Extremly tall." I stand at about 6'2. I am very tall. I laugh. "Oh Robbie. Can't keep his mouth shut, can he?" I sag remembering the time Fleur, Auriie, and I were 7 and we pulled a prank on our teacher. Our patents knew because of little Robbie. "I just want to make sure that they're okay with it." I felt Fleur's fingers carefully wrap around my hand. I lightly brushed some dirt off the top of Fleur's hand with my thumb then wrapped my fingers back around. "I'll make sure my mom makes pasta often then." I smile and start slowly walking with Fleur by my side.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:02 pm

I smirked, "You come from a tall family." I said and laugh. "Robbie may be a guy and he may be older than us but he acts like a little girl who can't keep a secret." I say laughing. At that moment I remembered when Robbie told on us for pulling a prank on our teacher. "I'm fine with it." I said and then I felt his thumb lightly brush dirt off my hand. I laughed at his comment. "Well you'd see a lot of me if your mom made pasta often." I said half joking but some how I was serious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:11 pm

I stand on the tips of my shoes. "We've been known for it." Then I stand back down." He's what I would call a tattle tale." Then I laugh. "He's cool though. A nice guy."At that moment we started into the dining room where my mom was setting the table. She didn't notice us. "Then I'll be sure there's pasta each night."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:18 pm

I laughed as he noted there would be pasta each night. "Okay, I love pasta but not that much." I say shaking my head lightly. "My parents probably wouldn't let me have that many free days though, I have to help work at the ranch a lot." I said and then finally we made it into the dining room where his mom was setting up the table. I looked up at Brandon for a moment before returning to look at the table. I was dead silent now waiting for one of them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:25 pm

I smiled. "Just joking. Id be sick of pasta." Then I nodded. "I get it. See, we don't own a ranch. Just a huge lake nearby. I love going there." Then I relize. I've never brought anyone there. "I should take you there sometime." I sat next to Fleur, our hands separated just a bit. "Hey mom." I saw my mom looking a little startled. "Mom, chill. It's just Fleur and I." I waited then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next