The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees

Go down 
+6
Loki
Balisugar
Prince Hawk
Rccheetah
Wyoming
SolarEclipse8759
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 pm

The glass lumps run out of steam, but the floor is now covered in shards that could be potentially dangerous if stepped on, although they would break if picked up to say, wield purposely against another tribute by hand.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Jarvis Lisbon
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Jarvis11

Jarvis watched the Career boy run like a big wuss. He turned to face his District partner once again, and quickly jumped forward and swiped at her with one of his knives. He shuffled to the side and back a bit to get in better position to block. He didn't want to get hurt too bad, but they also had to hurry up this thing and get someone killed, or else the Gamemakers would give them a lot of trouble, all of them.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Tumblr_mbzfw9uCkB1r9zp6fo1_r1_500
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

Lori watched as the boy from District 2 ran from them. She wasn't going to let him run. But there was first the girl who was screaming about how her life was nothing. Someone needed to put the girl out of her misery. Lori readied an arrow and aimed it towards the young girl from District 7. It didn't matter if Lori killed her or not, it wasn't like she was going to win. Not as long as Nicanor could win. She pulled against the string and let the arrow go as it flew towards the girl. She then turned on the balls of her feet and ran in the direction of the boy from District 2. She was going to kill him, for her brother. She looked towards Nicanor and motioned for him to follow. "Nic! Come on." Hopefully he would take the hint and follow.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Tumblr_m8rzrq3Iiw1rx4zi1o1_500

---District 7 Tribute---Male---17---

Aurora's little speech angers me. "You know what Aurora? I will. I will go back to you family and tell them why I killed you. I'll tell them I was doing exactly what I was supposed to. Staying alive. And for that to happen, people will have to die. Sadly you are one of those people." I know she is dying, and a girl attacks her. I take out my push dagger and in an attempt to finish her off, I stab. Then I watch Axel skip away from us. Give it up for Axel, career of the year! I laugh.

Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:27 am

Nicanor was still raging from seeing the boy from District 2 cowardly run off from the battle. Although he gave a little smirk when he realized that they had a career running for his life while they were the ones getting to chase after them for once. He looked over and saw Lori running in the direction that the boy from 2 went. He did not have to hear what she said to him to realize that she wanted to go after to him. So he ran with her, picking his spear back up that he threw at the boy and continued to go with Lori, looking for coward and put him out of his misery.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:38 am

Becky watched as the boy from two had left and then the pair from twelve chased after him. Becky saw Smash and grinned, maybe now was the time to pick on her. Then again the twit was almost out of her misery. If Becky could land one hit just one and hit her, she'd go into peace. Becky then made a quick choice and she stabbed the little girl hoping it'd do damage.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Two tributes collapse: Smash and Aurora. (It's been at least two-three days since the last GM post and they have not posted, they are dead.)

Edit: Axel moved, whoops, sorry, my fault.

Last edited by Rainy <3's Porpoise on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:28 pm

(Hawk made a new topic for Axel. Aurora was dead by Ari or Sor anyways. Wy may have been waiting for us to post)

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis watched as Smash and Aurora both dropped, Aurora to that District Twelve girl and Becky's hits, and Smash, well, maybe her injuries had been worse than it seemed on the outside? Regardless, Jarvis turned to Fletcher and Becky, who had been on his side up until now. "Well then" he said, glancing at the two corpses. He sprinted over and slashed at Fletcher with both knives, before leaping away and slashing at Becky after landing beside her. "Your move" he said to them.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Becky watched as the others had soon fallen, had they dropped numbers that quickly? That meant that it was down to the final five. The two from twelve, Fletcher from seven, Jarvis from eleven and Becky from two. She was the last career standing and to her, that was a great enough victory of it's on, she outlasted her teammates who believed she was weak and that she betrayed them, she made it farther then they did. Now was time for fun when it came to going against your own allies. Jarvis came in and attacked first. There wasn't much that Becky could do to block his attack so she grinned, "So we're doing this in turns." She said to herself mostly amused. Becky wasn't looking to win the games, she knew that she'd make it far for her district though. Becky opened her bag quickly and saw the rabbit and smiled. She fed the bunny and then grinned, it was her prize right now. It was random but she decided it'd be fun. Becky then put the rabbit back, drank some water, ate something. She then pulled up her first aid kit and slapped on something to clean her wounds for the moment. She shoved her kit back in, her first use of the kit. She then grabbed her second knife so she had two in hand.

Becky then went and she lunged at Jarvis with her knives hoping to land an attack and hoped her luck would increase as time went on.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Heal_zps1bba70df
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Tumblr_m8ggnd4qsn1qcik0wo1_500

"Well looks like we have to fight now. Good luck.." Jarvis slashes me with his knife and at the angle he did, I can't do anything but get hit. I pick up my push dagger with the arm that Jarvis hit. It's a bit unsteady, but hopefully I can go for a good hit. I stab at him. Scout stays by my side and I ruffle his head. "Be careful, okay?" I whisper to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

Any animal friends stay behind their tributes or in bags. They keep out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:10 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Tumblr_m0g7i6m6qz1r743sro1_500_large

I sigh in relief as Scout backs up, his way of saying that he'll stay out. Then I hop forward, rapidly searching through my bag for my candy cane stick. Once I find it, I lunge towards Jarvis. Maybe I'll hit him in the head and he'll get all woozy. That way he hopefully won't attack as well. I swing towards his head quickly. Come on Fletch, it's not that hard. Once it's over with, Becky and Jarvis are temporarily distracted enough that I can step back and take a nice swig of my water.

Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Y66
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis smirked and lifted a knife to deflect Fletcher's attack, he managed to duck under a second attack. to return the favor, he stabbed upwards with his second knife at Fletcher and then got away, putting a little bit of distance between himself and his allies.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Blockedc
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :

[Rain, you didn't say what my specialty attack did to Becky and Fletcher]
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:55 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Tumblr_lwtra6CRIr1r7gbeko1_250 Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Tumblr_lwtra6CRIr1r7gbeko2_250
Watching all the things going on in front of me I notice both the guys attack each other, that l was not being attacked, I didn't think that'd be for long so I left the scene a bit, well went more into the background, for the purpose of what I didn't know. I noticed the things left over from dead tributes, of course their bodies were gone but some things were left behind. I picked up some crackers left by Smash and put it in my bag. Then I casually walked back but it then turned into a small dash as I gripped both daggers and then spun in a circle hopefully hitting Fletcher a few times before I stopped.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Y66
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:53 pm

The ground and sky are hit with a deep rumble, and there is a mild earthquake, but it is not of the usual causes. Something is angry.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Tumblr_mc6wou55Pe1qm7ix6o3_500

Jarvis lifts I knife and blocks my candy cane attack. Then he attacks me with another knife and I try to jump because the attack seems to be aimed towards my leg. After, I jump  towards Jarvis and position my knife to stab at him when I land. Then I look around for Becky. I don't really see her anywhere, so I shrug. A few seconds later I see her coming towards me with daggers in hand. When she tries to attack me, I duck under her. She doesn't inflict any damage on my and it gives me a kick of satisfaction. But the feeling is gone when I feel a deep rumble. An Earthquake. Come on. Then I notice there is something unnatural about the earthquake. I had been in plenty before, and this just wasn't the same. Then it comes to me. That wasn't an earthquake. There is something there. Think Fletcher. I look up at my ex-allies and flash them a little smile before looking around and finding a blocked area. Then I run over and dive into it. [i_]Just wait...[/i]

Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis bends back to avoid Fletcher's attack, also avoiding Becky's move. He takes the opportunity to switch up his attack, and swipes at Becky with one of his knives. Hopefully he could get rid of one without getting too beat up, and still have a chance to take out the second. That was the plan, at least.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:50 pm

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 92821889
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Becky watched as now Fletcher still attacked Jarvis but Jarvis switched it up and she grinned knowing this would happen, no one liked to stay on the same path and switching it up was good. Becky lunged at Jarvis going in for a hit as she tried to block his attack with her other knife.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Ineffective

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:03 pm

A shadow passes overhead, but it is unclear where it is heading. Suddenly, Becky and Fletcher notice that they have red splotches on their clothes. They have deep slices in their stomach like stripes from Jarvis's earlier, and they just started to bleed. In all the excitement, they escaped unnoticed, but now they are in pain.

First die is for Becky, second for Fletch.

Guest carried out 2 launched of one TRAP :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 51922399 , Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 41221943
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:49 am

I see a deal shadow overheard and just ignore it for the moment. But the red splotches on my clothes are kinda hard to ignore. I lift up my shirt and find deep slices in my stomach. My eyes widen. "What the fuck....." I take my blanket and wrap it around my stomach and tie it to try and soak up some blood. I clench my teeth, the pain is killer. I just take a deep breath and stay calm. i pour a bit of my water on it as an attempt to clean the wounds a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis looks up as a shadow passes, "What the..." he trails off, while Fletcher finishes the thought for him. He notices Fletcher cleaning off his wounds and smirks, that didn't work for him. He stepped up and took a wide swing at Fletcher with his knives, and then shifted his body to be ready to defend an attack from either of his opponents.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:20 pm

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Missm
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Becky had been taking quite a lot of damage for the past while and she knew she needed to heal otherwise she'd be dead. Becky backed away a bit from them in a defensive stance and then she began to get something from her medical kit to try and heal herself and she didn't try to attack this round.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Heal2-Copy_zps400f1a22
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:14 pm

All the tributes begin to get hungry, but it is not just their stomachs that are growling. A gigantic female dragon mutt with a tiara on her head looms above, circling them. She spits fire down at them, setting the cotton candy trees ablaze as well, and appears to have several baby dragon carcasses tucked under her chin. She is crying. Her mate is dead. All of her children are dead. With a broken heart, she still rules over the arena, and the rage of a mother burns in her eyes alongside the sorrow of loss. She is the Queen, and this is her castle.

1st roll for Becky, 2nd for Jarvis, 3rd for Fletcher
Guest carried out 3 launched of one MUTT :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 20258398 , Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 20258398 , Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 62270044
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next