The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees

Go down 
+6
Loki
Balisugar
Prince Hawk
Rccheetah
Wyoming
SolarEclipse8759
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:46 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Create.php?text=Echo%20Gliss&name=Feathergraphy2
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Tumblr_m369tb2Byg1qdiwa3o9_r1_250

Echo wandered through the Arena, the unigoat trotting along behind her. It did seem to be a bit happier to be away from unicorns. Echo hadn't really thought about where she was going. Right now she was just leading the goat away from the pretty unicorns. She walked among the cotton candy trees, not really surprised Buthelezi. This Arena had shown her much weirder things. As she turned a corner she spotted a figure up ahead. It was Axel. "Hey Axel. I see you escaped the mermaids." she said cheerfully. He didn't really look much worse for wear, so that was good.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:14 am

Jarvis Lisbon
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Jarvis11

Jarvis rolled over behind the bushes, making sure he didn't move them too much. He looked out over the side quietly, observing the situation. He wasn't about to step into a potential one on five fight, he'd lost track of Becky, but found the careers and these others, hopefully Becky would find them too, and they would start fighting each other on their own.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:09 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Tumblr_m1grsl2VZn1r196ez

---District 7 Tribute---Male---17---

I keep walking on. "Just keep walking." I keep looking to the sky hoping to hear a cannon. If I'm gonna go anywhere in these games, some people are gonna have to die. Although you can't really just hope that everyone will die and you will be crowned victor. But I've heard it has happened before, and those people should know how lucky they are, leaving the arena without a scar. 

As I get closer to a corner I hear a voice. A girl's voice it sounds like. Once I get to the corner, I turn reluctantly. I see two people, who I remember are careers. "Alright, come on and draw you sword already. Let's get this over with." I say while taking out my dagger. But they don't move. "Are you scared of me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:27 am

(no code.. too sleepy.)

Becky came into the scene hiding behind bushes and not making them move too often. She lost track of Jarvis for a bit but now she spotted him. She only moved when they were talking lots which was often and then she finally came up next to Jarvis behind a bush and she kept low and out of sight, and did little to rustle the bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:03 pm

The sky seems to get darker. Nothing else happens, which is very suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:37 pm

I got close enough to see the group. Smash was there with two other kids that i forgot where they were from. "Hey Smash, im so glad i found you. We were hoping to form an alliance with you and your group." I called out. I didnt get to close in case they decided they were gonna try attack us. I just hoped for the best, and it would go from there. Echo was by my side, and I wondered what she would do if things went bad.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue301/301Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Smash noticed the boy from '2 who had watched her for a moment in the training center. either he was here to do her in, or he was here to ally with her. if it was the latter... then perhaps their little alliance would be the one that got to turn on itself. if the former... well, there were at least two others that she considered her allies for the time being. she leaned on her shovel and held up her other hand as if to symbol an alliance, but she wasn't sure how well the others would understand that gesture.
then he spoke, and he did in fact want an alliance. this was good news for her.
"Welcome welcome then," she chuckled. "Allies it is!"
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Aurora sighed. The Careers could keep her alive for a while but she knew when it came down to it she would be the first to go if she stuck around too long. Maybe she could learn how to survive from them. She wasn’t really a match for anyone in this arena. If she could only outlast everyone else, her self-control from not eating the stuff here could save her life. She wasn’t going to say a thing about the cotton candy just so she had something the Careers didn’t. She stuck of for a few minutes running back to the blue tree picking more cotton candy and gathers some pink cotton candy just for whatever she had to use it for. She stuffed it in her shirt. No one would find it disgusting since she was still just a kid without much of anything on her.

She returned back to the group. Pretty sure no one noticed she was gone. She could tell Fletcher didn’t trust him, who could blame him. But did she? Not really but it was her only chance right now. “I guess so but…Fletcher what are you doing?” she asked. She didn’t join them without him, it just wouldn’t be right.

She looked to the sky. She had a feeling the Gamemakers were prepared for a battle. What was going to happen if it didn’t happen? No one had died lately. Maybe Fletcher had the right idea with being ready to fight. She could try to fight but she knew that she didn’t have much of a chance. But she had an advantage that would be her secret, her two knives. Maybe she wasn’t so hopeless after all.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:50 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Create.php?text=Echo%20Gliss&name=Feathergraphy2
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Tumblr_m369tb2Byg1qdiwa3o9_r1_250

Echo tensed slightly as some people came into view. But she relaxed when they agreed to an alliance. That was good, they could be valuable. Three extra people, and no doubt they all had their own strengths. Echo smiled prettily. "Okay. Everybody, this is my unigoat who is so far unnamed. Any suggestions?" she said cheerfully, gesturing to her little companion. The goat just made a little bleating noise before falling silent. Echo smiled at it affectionately before looking up at the others to see if they had thought of any names.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis nodded to Becky and put a finger to his lips, signalling to stay quiet, even if that was clear already, better safe than sorry. He peeked over the bush again, they were all standing around. Would anyone attack anyone? Surely someone realized being allies with those two was a stupid move.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Tumblr_lzd53g4dhp1rn059do1_500

The careers are not looking for a fight. They are looking for an alliance. I give them a glare. There is no way I will ally with careers. All their skills are in fighting. Most careers don't have regular survival skills that most people need. If their supplies were to be destroyed, they'd be toast. However there are the occasional careers that have the fighting and survival skills, which the best careers the world will see. But I have no idea if these two are those sort of people. However Smash agrees to the alliance. "What are you doing?" I say to her. "You can't just decide these things on your own," I pull Smash to where the two careers can't hear me. "I don't trust anyone in these games. But myself. However I really don't trust those two." I walk over to the bushes and pace around. "What the hell is she thinking?" I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Elizabeth-olsen-spike-lee-oldboy
Rebecca "Becky" Harrison
---District 4---Female---16---

Becky watched and listened to the conversation and with a big group she knew they'd fall and crash. Of course there would be different opinions as well. Becky soon watched how this may go about and knew with these big numbers against their little numbers it could get complicated. Becky rolled over to behind the other bush and was in a courching stance. She was looking back to Jarvis and then she saw her target, Axel. She grinned and timed it to when no one was no longer speaking and then she came and jabbed at him.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Suddenly, something comes out of the trees. It growls, and the gingerbread flecks in its hair make it obvious that this mutt has come directly from the gingerbread house, apparently impatient and tired of the candy the house hold, wanting more of the cotton candy. It looks vaguely humanoid, and sort of similar to a woodcutter. It is made of chopped up body parts and flesh and skin all sewn together in a horribly graphic manner. One of the mutt's arms appears to be a chainsaw, but instead of a man holding a metal instrument, it is a man with a chainsaw made out of his own bone that is the arm itself. The mutt grins, showing a hole full of long spikes that are probably supposed to be teeth, and when it closes its mouth again, they stick out, cutting into its flesh but not harming it. The scarred, brutal mutt lashes forward with the bone-chainsaw-like arm, barreling towards Jarvis, who seemed to be one of the strongest threats.

Damage goes to Jarvis, woodcutter mutt has 60 HP.
Guest carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 12849686
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis was about to follow Becky out to attack, but heard something behind him. He turned and saw... something very grotesque in formation, it swung out at him and he lifted a knife to block, jumping up and barrel rolling over the bush he'd been hiding behind and landing on the ground. He looked at it again, backing up so he was almost back to back with Becky, "We have a small problem" he said to her. He moved up to it quickly and kicked out at its torso to make it bend down and then swiping his knives around.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Blockedc
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:50 pm

I was standing there, waiting for Fletcher to make up his mind about joining us, when Becky came out from the trees and tried to land an attack. Fortunately for me, she missed, because I probably wouldnt have had a chance to block. I turned around quickly, and swong my swords hard and fast aiming to do some serious damage. "Well, you found us again, Becky. This time I wont let you get any sneak attacks in." I said chiding her.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue301/301Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Adrianna wasn't about to abandon her old alliance, but she also wanted this new alliance--at least till the other hostile tributes were dead. when she had to turn on er allies... well, she'd think about that when the time came.
for now though... well, if it wasn't that arrogant girl from '4...

hopefully their alliance could help take her down. she'd worry about her district partner later. he seemed to have a problem of his own, in the form of some grotesque humanoid... err... thing.
still, she held her shovel tightly and lunged towards Axel and Becky, aiming for the latter of the two [AKA Becky] with a mighty swing.
Wyoming carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Aurora stood there stunned. A mutt and a fight, she wasn’t ready for this. She wanted to run. She was worried about that mutt. She remembered the trees. They weren’t the best things ever to climb but it couldn’t be that hard to climb up, could it? She decided to run away not wanting to be killing or injured. She gave it a running start and barely managed to jump to the other side of the forest and ran. She was just going to run for now then figure things out. She would end up where ever but thought heading back toward the Corcopia would only be if no one came looking for her.

Her only plan was to avoid being hurt until there are less tributes then she would release her real abilities. For now she runs. She isn’t going to stick around where there is a mutt and fight going on. If there is one mutt there will be more.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Tumblr_mbonyj2As71rgnpfko2_500

When all hell breaks loose, I stand, stuck in a decision. I can either stay with my old allies and ally with the careers, or go with the other two. I look over at the careers who are attacking one of the two. Then I look over at the other two. The guy is fighting a mutt, and the girl is fighting the careers. You know exactly what your choice is. I do. I walk over to the guy who is fighting a mutt. "Need a hand?" I take out my push dagger, and try to sink it into the odd creature's skin. Then I see the girl being attacked by Axel and Smash, so I jump towards her and try to push Smash's attack away. I look over to where the other career and Aurora are. I look just in time to see Aurora run away. It makes me sigh. "Looks like I did make the right choice." I mutter.

Edit: forgot to add the dice xD
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Arrow-16
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Becky smirked as she heard Axel talk like he was all high and mighty when everyone knew he was a piece of trash. Careers were nothing without a lot of things but Becky was fine to manage with all the valuables that a lot of other careers needed. ]"You know, it's not hard to find people when they stumble around like a lost puppy." She said smirking. That was when he attacked her and then when another girl took a swing at her but the one guy from district seven had blocked for her and she nodded a thanks. Now it was just her to focus on the problem in front of her. She backed up to avoid Axel's attack and then next came Becky determined to hit the bastard for once and get a nice attack. She swiped her knife at him hoping to do some damage.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 pm

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(4)' :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Missm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 pm

OOC: Bali informed me that she was deleting all her characters and starting over, which means I must now kill Echo.

Suddenly, one of the cotton candy trees slurps down with a gigantic pink tongue that is furry with cotton candy, opens a giant, toothy mouth, and swallows Echo whole. Her muffled screams can be heard from inside as the poor lonely unigoat kicks the cotton candy tree angry and jabs at it with his horn. When it becomes clear that Echo is not coming out, he bays sadly and coils himself around the trunk of the tree, closing his eyes and laying his horn to rest at the base in respectful memory. The woodcutter mutt ignores this and now goes for Axel. The tributes notice that its eyes have been scratched out, so it is probably blind.

Damage goes to Axel. Mutt has 20 HP left. Execution is for Echo.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 62270044

^had to edit, -25

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Execution :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 200iv
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 pm

I watched in horror as one of the trees came alive and devoured Echo alive. I cursed, my plan really had not turned out how I had hoped. Just as I was about to attack again the mutt came towards me. I blocked the attacking Mutt, and then swung my sword again at Becky aiming for her heart.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:06 am

the career girl's statement almost made Smash laugh. well of course bumbling about would get people found. what this foolish girl didn't realize is that it was never Smash's intention to hide, otherwise she would have been flying solo. what she wanted to do was slay this arrogant career girl. if she was to go out in a blaze of glory, she at least wanted to take one of the most powerful tributes of the Games with her. she was staying by Axel's side. he was able to block his own attack, and so she focused instead on swinging her shovel as a weapon once again, hoping to knock this Becky girl the heck out.
Wyoming carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:24 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Tumblr_lqb228fZ241r1mttco1_500

I grin as I see my block was a success. The girl gives me a nod, and I nod back. I'm about to attack the mutt again when an odd turn of events happen. In the end, the career girl had reached a terrible fate. The mutt, now eyeless, goes after Axel instead. I'm okay with this, it's actually better. "Hey, you want some help with that?" I ask Axel with a mocking smile. I take my push dagger, and stab at Axel with it just as he tries to attack Becky again with his sword. I take my dagger, and hold it vertically to push back his sword attack which.

Edit: Forgot to add dice
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis watched the mutt go after Axel and sighed, he wouldn't have to finish it off then. He was still at Becky's back, and saw his district partner attacking, he bent his knees and got some power built up before pushing up and into the air, flipping over Becky and landing between her and Smash, he quickly brought up a knife to block her, before swinging around at her with the other. "Sorry to break up the Party" he said seriously.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next