The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees

Go down 
+6
Loki
Balisugar
Prince Hawk
Rccheetah
Wyoming
SolarEclipse8759
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Tumblr_m2gdprNlhj1qmgkn7o1_500

---District 7 Tribute---Male---17---

Moments after I wrap the blanket around my stomach, I feel a whiz zing noise by my ear and see a knife that barely missed me in Jarvis' hand. "What, don't have mercy for the injured?" I say jokingly. In this game, if you have mercy you're a terrible player. Mercy doesn't even exist. But next thing I know I feel my stomach growl as a sign I'm hungry. I take out and apple an take a few bites from it to try and satisfy my hunger. But my stomach keeps growling. I soon realize that it isn't just stomach. I  look overhead and see a dragon with a tiara. I groan when I see the dragon, who is spitting fire setting everything on fire with it. I feel some hit my arm I and clench my teeth rightly. The more blood, the more fun I guess. I look back up at the dragon. She seems to look almost troubled, but I don't really care, she hurts me, it's gonna be an eye for an eye. Fletcher, stop getting all worked up over a man made animal and kill it! I sigh. But then I realize, how would I hit a mutt that is flying way above me? Think Fletcher, think. I realize a little solution that is probably pretty stupid but worth a try. I look at my pieces of candy. I pick out the biggest one and chuck it up at the mutt hoping that I would've thrown high enough, and maybe, just maybe, it'll damage a bit.

Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Jarvis Lisbon
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Jarvis11

Jarvis dives away as the mutt breathes fire all over, trying to get away. Quickly regaining his composure. He gets up and takes a few hurried bites of his own Apple, as Fletcher had done, then he sprints forwards and slashes at Becky, leaving Fletcher to deal with the Mutt for now.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:55 pm

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 91553834
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Becky watches as the dragon above came over head. She took the damage from the dragon and then she saw Fletcher take care of the dragon and then saw Jarvis run to attack her and she quickly brought up her knife to deflect his and she took her own stab on him and she kept an eye on the dragon as well as Jarvis. "If I for some reason die before you.. I want you to take my rabbit with you." She said looking at him and she was being serious. She then quickly took out some crackers and ate them to satisfy her hunger and put them back.

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:03 pm

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(4)' :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Missm

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Blockedc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:24 am

OOC: Whoops, forgot to mention it, but the Queen started with 300 HP. SUPER-MUTT!!! Good luck. Razz Collectively I think you can do this.

She now has 280 from previous attacks.

Suddenly, Lori and Nicanor tumble down a hill into the field from the direction of the river. They appear to be a bit battered, but mostly unharmed. The Queen roars and whips her tail around, at the sang time lunging forward with a head spike to try and spear another few tributes on it like a shishkabob. She breathes fire in the general direction of the newcomers, Lori and Nic, but isn't totally aggressive towards them, until she smells the King on them and notices the crown Lori is carrying. The Queen howls in agony and juts forward with her spiny teeth, trying to gobble them up for slaying her mate.

1st to Becky, 2nd to Jarvis, 3rd to Fletcher, 4th to Lori, 5th to Nicanor.

Guest carried out 5 launched of one MUTT :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 62270044 , Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 20258398 , Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 12849686 , Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 62270044 , Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 62270044
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:34 am

Becky noticed right now she had bigger problems than Jarvis and she tried to do a roll out of the Dragon's attack to try and avoid it. Right now wasn't a good time and she did a barrel roll and gained some distance. She grabbed her water drank some, ate some crackers and stocked up her energy. Becky wanted to heal but that'd have to wait until later when and if she got passed this or if she got the down time to do it. Becky knew that if they all worked together they could bring the dragon down and they could all just go back to fighting again. Becky noticed how the tail had come down close to them to hit them when Becky dodged, before the tail flicked back up Becky took a stab at it.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:34 am

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(4)' :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:07 am

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis noticed some flames coming from his pantleg and quickly put it out. Feeling the pain on his burnt leg now, he looked up just in time to see the mutt's tail coming around. Jarvis acted fast and jumped up to avoid the spikes, but he was clipped by a part of the regular tail and tumbled to the ground, he felt okay right now, but that might have cracked something.

Glancing around, Jarvis sighed. "Uhh, maybe now's not the time to kill each other, huh" he admitted in a wary but focused tone. He quickly moved up to the dragon and swiped at it, jumping up to get closer to its head, hopefully he could do some damage. As he landed, he rolled away and came up beside Becky, instinctively going back to back with her so that the mutt wouldn't get him from behind.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:07 am

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Nicanor tumbled down the hill and quickly got up to see that there were more tributes all around them. He quickly looked to see if Lori was alright and thankfully she was. "Well this seems like pay back for what i said", he thought to himself as he readied his spear in anticipation of a long fight. That is when he saw the dragon, almost like the one they had defeated not too long ago but this one had a tiara and not a crown. "This must be that other dragons significant other", he said to Lori, who still had the crown of the first dragon with her. That is when the dragon looked at them and he could tell that it saw the crown Lori had, since it seemed to be enraged even further and swiped at them with its tail. He dug the flat part of his spear into the ground, using it to jump over the dragons tail that was thundering down on them. He would then take a swipe at it, trying to injure it further since it did not look like it was injured at all at this point.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Tumblr_mds8g3tSiS1qaedvuo2_r2_250
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

Lori tumbled down the hill from what seemed to be an extraordinary journey back to the exact place that they had been before. There was no visibly large wounds on her, just a couple of scratches and she would definitely be feeling sore tomorrow...that is if she lived to see tomorrow. In front of her now stood what she assumed was what made the giant shadow that passed above them what seemed like only a few moments ago. She nodded as Nicanor spoke and then she noticed that the dragon wore a crown on its head, just like the one she was now carrying in her possession. "Significant other, huh?" She took the crown out and raised an eyebrow up at the dragon before it came down attempting to attack them both. Lori went to push Nicanor out of the way but before she could he vaulted himself away from her with his spear. She changed her direction quickly and jumped backwards trying to move out of the way of the attack from the dragon. Then she raised the crown up above her head, trying to get the attention of the 'Queen' dragon. "HEY! HEYYY!! I'm the one that killed your mate, not him! Its me you want..." She looked over to Nicanor and nodded before she grabbed an arrow and readied it against the string of her bow. She released the arrow hopping to hit the gigantic dragon in front of her.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Tumblr_lucvbuwMOv1r61llyo1_250

I feel my body getting weaker and weaker, and I know I'm in bad condition. The burn on my arm is pretty bad, and it's giving me a really terrible aching sensation. But I have to continue fighting on, an at least if the dragon is the end of my I'll have not gone to waste. I see the dragon's tail whip around, and I jump instinctively. In fact, I almost have it in me to laugh. This is like that game if play as a kid, where someone would whip a rope around and everyone would jump it and try not to get touched by it. It'd give anything to be playing that version, but I guess reality likes to spice things up. Then I run up to the dragon and take a good stab at it.

Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:51 pm

The Queen roars and glares at Lori with two brilliant crystalline eyes, each part blue and part gold. The dragon gobbles the arrow out of the air, her back teeth crunching it into dust, but the point jabs a hole in the side of her mouth. The Queen howls in agony, spitting it out and sending it directly back at Lori, on fire, and covered in acidic dragon spit.

The Queen now has 230 HP. Damage goes to Lori.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 62270044
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:24 am

Jarvis Lisbon

The mutt was facing the District Twelve kids now, with its backside to the rest of them. He thought up a slightly crazy plan to get a good strike in, but he would need some help to keep it up for an extended period of time. He turned to Fletcher and Becky, "Keep it distracted and not moving around too much?" he asked, hoping they would comply and help.

Jarvis set off, sprinting towards the mutt as fast as he could, before leaping up onto the mutt's back. He grabbed some scales to keep himself on and got his footing, before running up its back to the base of its neck. Jarvis dropped to his knees on its back and drove both of his knives into the mutt, hoping he could penetrate the scales.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Becky had been thinking of how to attack the dragon next when Jarvis said something to both her and Fletcher, honestly the dragon seemed occupied with the district twelve tributes. Becky wasn't sure what Jarvis was doing but then he was running and soon he was on the dragon and she was almost shocked at it, he had the most guts of anyone in these games that she's seen so far, better than half the careers, most would be running and hiding right now, they never had these scary dragons to practice against in training, that just wasn't practical or realistic for that matter. Becky blinked and snapped out of it while the dragon was concentrated with Jarvis who landed a hit Becky dashed at full speed and ran full speed and jumped off the tree to gain height and held her knife up and hoped to stab the dragon in the stomach while Jarvis was attacking from the top.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:11 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Tumblr_mdq2muJz6K1qaedvuo10_r1_250
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

Lori watched as the dragon took its attention off of every other tribute and focused it's attack on her. "Great, that's exactly what you want all the attacks on you. Who said we needed to try and protect that boy?" The judgmental voice boomed in her head, but she shook it out trying to ignore the words it spoke in her head. She swore she would protect Nicanor and if that meant trying to get any attention off of him and onto her instead than she would do it. She would jump off a cliff if it meant saving him and she was more than prepared to lay down her life for his. Lori looked over to Nicanor and she jumped to the side near him hoping to escape the arrow that was now being shot at her and then decided to switch it up and pulled out the axe she had and ran towards the large reptile. She moved near the girl from District 4 and hit in almost the same area as she had while the boy from District 11 stood on its back. Lori may have yelled at the beast and taunted it a bit, but this boy now stood on top of it. Luckily for him it didn't seem like the beast would be able to get him from that angle, but she could be wrong...things were never what they seemed to be in the arena after all. She glanced back at Nicanor and yelled out to him a few words of warning. "Be careful."

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Nicanor nodded in recognition of what Lori yelled at him, but did not like the fact that Lori had taken the full attention of the dragon to herself since that could end up very badly for her. He knew the only way for Lori to be safe from the beast was if they managed to kill it and kill it quickly. So he readied his spear once more and took a jab at the dragons under belly, hoping to hit something vital.
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Tumblr_maig0cSTo81rwvg1f

I watch the dragon stare at the district 12 girl with the most beautiful eyes... Yet crafted by the Capitol, I find them a beautiful creation of evil. I am snapped away from my thoughts when I hear the crunching of the arrow the district 12 girl shot at the dragon. I then hear Jarvis, who grabs my attention along with Becky's. I agree to his plan with a nod, even though I'm not quite sure what I am doing. I watch Jarvis dash up to the dragon, and inflicting what seems like some serious neck damage. I have to admire the boy, he really is a good definition of a fighter.  Next, Becky heads toward the dragon too. I see her try to attack the dragon, but miss by an inch. I take this as my signal to run up, and I do. I run at my top speed towards the dragon, not really caring where I'm heading, but just find myself trying to stab the dragon.

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:45 pm

The Queen wails, twists her head around like an owl, and sinks her teeth into Jarvis's flesh. She is very particular about her scales and works hard to keep them at a top shine level. About four of the scales are torn off completely, leaving raw skin underneath that somewhat resembles chicken skin.

She now has 215 HP, minus whatever the specialty trap roll is. The specialty attack damage will be removed via a second post.

First die damage goes to Jarvis, second to the dragon.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 62270044
Guest carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 51922399
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:45 pm

*195 HP for Queeny
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis pulled out his knives as the dragons bit at him and slashed at its snout and face, kicking at its mouth to try and get it away before it could hurt him any more. He scrambled away on his belly, staying low and off his feet. The dragon lurched and he rolled off, trying to get a hold of something, he stabbed his knife into its tough skin, just deep enough to hang on, and sliced at its nearby wing with his free knife. "Take that you dirty mutt!" he said, beginning the climb back on to its back.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:57 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:31 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Tumblr_me2378mAvn1rm0ytwo1_500

I see the dragon's head twist towards Jarvis, and I can tell what's about to happen. I take immediate action, and swing my long candy came at the dragon's snout, but holding there in hope of holding back from biting Jarvis. Then I rotate the candy cane so that the sharp end is against the skin, and I stab at the dragon. I give a bitter laugh at it, to think that I will probably go down by a dragon. I look the dragon in the eyes. "If I'm going down, you're coming down with me."

Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Nicanor watched as Jarvis started to climb back onto the dragons back, thankful that the dragons attention was not focused on Lori anymore. He sighed in relief of that fact but still knew that everyone here was still in danger of dying by this mutt and they had to kill it quickly. He ran up to the dragons side this time, hoping to get a clear shot at the opening in its scales that was created by Jarvis. He threw the spear, in hopes to hit the small target.
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next