The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees

Go down 
+6
Loki
Balisugar
Prince Hawk
Rccheetah
Wyoming
SolarEclipse8759
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Becky didn't speak any farther, there was no point to wasting her breath talking to those losers. That was when Fletcher had gone and blocked the attack for her and later Jarvis did a flip and was between her and his district partner. Well things were going along well? Becky then too a jab at Axel.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:40 pm

The mutt crumples and dies.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm

My focus of attack was Becky, and I swung again hard towards her chest. Fletcher had blocked my last attack, and that pissed me off. I didnt like when things didnt go according to plan, and now three of my potential allies where gone. We were out numbered 3-2. I saw that the mutt had crumpled, I almost wished for more to cause distraction and harm to the other tributes.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue301/301Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:35 am

Smash figured that if she was going to die, that she might as well die putting up a fight. she would not relent till they pried her weapons from her cold, dead hands. like Axel, Adrianna's attacks were focused on Becky. she also couldn't help but grin at her district partner's bad aim. it was funny how he wasn't at all the loner he pretended to be once he got some big strong allies.

still, she kept her trademark smile bright on her face and she launched another swing at Becky, with greater strength this time around.
Wyoming carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 1271197_o

---District 7 Tribute---Male---17---

I watch as Jarvis does a flip and puts himself between Smash and Becky to block Smash's attack. It's a pretty cool move, I doubt I could do it myself. "Nice move." I whisper to him when I get the chance. Smash and Axel continue to attack Becky. I see Axel take another swing at Becky. This time the sword heads for Becky's leg, but I would have to dive down to block that with my dagger. So I pull out my sharp candy cane, and extend it down to where the hit looks like it's leading to. I look up at Axel. "Sorry sweetheart." Then I take back the candy cane, and try to stab Axel with it. I then pick up my dagger again.

Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Arrow-16
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Jarvis Lisbon
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Jarvis11

Jarvis sighs as his district partner tries to ignore him and attack Becky. He swipes at her shovel as it comes around to deflect it and stabs forward with his other hand, driving Smash away from Becky. He intended to force one on one combat here, she'd have to fight him. Words would not suit his intentions, only action.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:56 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Elizabeth-olsen-spike-lee-oldboy
Rebecca "Becky" Harrison
---District 4---Female---16---

Becky watched as the fight went on and she was the target still meanwhile she had two others blocking for her and she'd thank them later when she got the chance, she'd be much weaker right now if she had been by herself, even if she was by herself, why would she attack them alone? Becky then remembered that one girl that ran off, meanwhile there was Axel and Smash to take care of for the time being. Becky then did a swipe at Axel with her dagger and hoped for a hit.

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 am

As they advance forwards and jump around, the tributes can see a huge hill made entirely of glass in the distance. Unfortunately, the glass hill is beginning to crack and soon threatens to shatter.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Fletcher blocked my attack on Becky with one of the candy canes that had been at the Cornucopia, and Jarvis blocked Smash's attack. I side stepped and caught Fletcher's attack with my one sword, while at the same time stabbing my other sword at Becky's chest. Her attack had narrowly missed my, and for that I was relieved. I was beginning to think we wouldnt make it out alive, so I devoted everything I had to causing as much damage as possible.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Aurora couldn’t believe she was coming back. She knew at least one person had died and she was hoping that she wasn’t going to be the next. She just wanted to get home and she knew the only way to get home is to kill. She had lived up in trees of District 7 using axes. She had no choice but to survive, she had to win. She had everything to live for. She was going to go home to her brothers, parents and yes even her sister.

At first she stayed hidden and watched. She figured out who was attacking who and made a choice. She was going to stick with Axel and Smash, they were least likely to betray her. She was in it to win it now. She knew that she couldn’t hide her abilities anymore.

“Miss me?” she asked with a smirk as she drew out one of her knives. She locked on the target she saw Smash and Axel were going for. She knew Fletcher had helping them from the time she spent spying before she decided to jump in. She aimed for Becky jumping straight into the fight. She wasn’t going to throw it though that meant face to face combat. Her only thought was to get home and she was going to attack anyone who got in the way. If Fletcher got in the way, she would attack him, but that was last choice. In the end if she wants to come out she could end up killing him anyways.

She swung her knife in a large sideways movement. This is where all those years in the forest were going to be helpful. She had played with axes since she was five. It was time to use those abilities. She wasn’t really aiming from one part of the body just to make sure that her damage would be very painful.

She also saw the hill in the distance. Something had to be under the glass. It was the Hunger Games after all. She was going to kill then tell everyone to run. Who knows what is under that hill. Intelligence is a trait she was glad to have at the moment though she also knew it was going to be an downfall.

SolarEclipse8759 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Arrow-12

Aurora's Secret Stash:
Knives x2
Fishing Rods x1
Water Bottles x1
Box of Crackers x1
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue301/301Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:27 am

Adrianna soon realized that her district partner decided to, for whatever reason, kiss up to this career girl, and seemed to want to throw his own life on the line for her or something. it was the only real reason she could think that he wanted to pull Smash away from her original adversary.

she would not let it get to her, however.

she aimed to parry Jarvis' move without even fully turning around, and then resumed by taking another swing at Becky. sooner or later Becky or one of her cronies would fail to block her or Axel's attacks... or something.
her grin widened as she heard Aurora return to the scene, but at the same time, her ears stayed perked as she heard something--probably one of those nearby glass hills--begin to crack. of course the gamemakers would do something like this. all this fighting without anyone dying probably had them bored and spicing up the action.
Adrianna would worry about that when the time came though.

Wyoming carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:32 am

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis moved to intercept Smash's attack again. He continued to press in, to force her away from the group. It made the most sense to his plan. Smash, however, seemed to be avoiding the fight with him, he supposed she wasn't that bright, choosing to attack the career instead of the person attacking her right now. Jarvis slashed at Smash again with his knife, hoping Becky would move away from them, and get the fight going another direction.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Tumblr_m40jbdBhZB1rse1s6o1_500

Axel blocks my attack and I sigh. Not every single one can hit I guess. I pull back my dagger and prepare to try and attack Axel again, when I see Aurora return. I groan. "Miss me?" She says "I'm not really sure if you want the answer to that Aurora." I answer unenthusiastically. She tries to attack Becky with her knife, I try to catch her attack with my dagger. Then I go right back to Axel, and stab at him.

Edit- Didn't do dice

Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Becky was watching as the glass hill was cracking, that was the least of her worries. She now had three tributes attacking her, she'd laugh when one of them died and laugh more when they all died and she came out alive. Becky knew what Jarvis was doing now and she stepped to the side trying to block Axel's attack as she took Smash's attack. Soon enough she pushed on Axel and she kept advancing pushing him away from Smash as she took a swipe at him. Hopefully Fletcher would focus on the annoying brat that joined the scene.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:22 pm

The glass hill shatters suddenly, crumbling down across the arena and sending threatening lumps are razor-sharp glass towards the tributes.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis heard something shatter, like an explosion. He looked over at the glass hill and saw the new problem. Quick to take account of what to do, he lunged at Smash to knock her down so she would have trouble getting to cover in time, then recovered and ran over to the nearest cover he could find, a bigger tree stump, and dove down behind it, holding his knives at the ready for any enemies who tried to get him here.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Y66
^Edit: Forgot dice
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Aurora didn’t think just acted. She rather not have thousands of little pieces of glass to kill her though it would be an quick death. She slid behind and rock and curled up like a cornered cat. She had both of her knives out ready to attack. She was sure if she was a cat she would hissing. She had a new target, Fletcher, and if they glass didn’t kill him then she would. She would have no regrets about it. She was going to get home and if it wasn’t alive she was taking a few tributes down with her.

Aurora's Secret Stash:
Knives x2
Fishing Rods x1
Water Bottles x1
Box of Crackers x1
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Adrianna was determined to not let her district partner get the best o f her, and so she swung her shovel around again as another attempt to parry. suddenly, something came up that was a worse threat than Becky, Jarvis, or Fletcher combined. the glass mountain that had begun to crack a moment ago had finally shattered. while Smash was not surprised at this, it didn't make it any less dangerous. she lunged out of the way right as Jarvis tried to knock her down, and dove behind a large rock that was not already taken by another tribute. she crunched up into a little ball, her hands still firmly gripping her shovel.it was time to weather out the storm and hope for the best.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:46 pm

I looked behind me the moment the glass hill decided to shatter, at the same time both Fletcher and Becky throw attacks at me. Luckily both attacks missed and did no more than leave a scratch and anger me even more. I threw another attack towards Becky, swinging hard as I ran past her. I took cover behind a rock, close enought to Smash and far enough away from the other tributes. I looked over at her, not sure what our plan should be, I was open to suggestions if she had anything ready.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Tumblr_mclm4n8BiY1r19vaao4_250

I hear a noise in the distance. I look over to see a hill, made is completely glass, shatter into pieces and turn into an avalanche of glass heading our way. I run towards a tree, check to make sure it's 100% sturdy, then I climb to almost the top of it. I watch as the glass comes down the path I was just standing on, when I look down. Aurora is just below me. I sigh, I guess I feel kinda bad about hurting such a small girl. But it has to be done. I look at the trees around me, to find one that is really close, like army's reach. I climb down my tree just a bit, I take out my push dagger, and find a large limb on the nearby tree. I begin to saw through it, however my dagger slices through it pretty quickly. It falls and drops onto the ground just in front of where Aurora is hidden behind a rock. "Damn it." I curse. But then I see the impact on the ground had made some of the glass shards fly into the air and head Aurora's way. I hope that they hit her.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:43 am

Becky watched as the glass hill had finally shattered she watched as Axel took one more swing at her before running for cover. She backed out of the way and she lunged at him quickly before he ran off to hid. She then dove into some bushes and dug a little hole in the ground to be a bit more protected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:05 am

The tributes behind rocks realize that, since this is the cotton candy section, the rocks are made of cotton candy, which is only to be expected. They do not offer much protection. The tree Fletcher is in snaps, and he falls to the ground with a few scratches, but since it was only like 4 feet high anyway, he sustains no real damage, and the debris even help shelter him from the glass. Luckily for Becky, her little hole worked quite well, as it happened to be positioned near enough that the large tuft of cotton candy from the top of the tree rolls in front of her. However, this helps about as much as the cotton candy rocks. Jarvis has avoided the main impact, but it becomes clear that soon, none of them will be safe, and even if they make it through, Jarvis's tree might fall down.

First dice damage goes to everyone except for Jarvis and Fletcher.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 78160488

^ Forgot about something I said in my post, -15

Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 am

Aurora really wasn’t having much luck. Just as she tried to shelter herself form the branch she was attacked by the glass. She was so sick of this. She just wanted to go home but she is realizing that she won’t. She’s too young. She had did stand a chance. She just didn’t have the experience the others did. She should just give up now and not lose herself to the Games. She knew that she’d probably die from infection now. There was no point anymore. She was screwed from the time she was Reaped. The odds were never in her favor. She hoped that her family would be fine without her. She wouldn’t cry but she wanted to. Crying would be giving into them.

“This is impossible! This arena is ridiculous! No matter what we do it doesn’t matter we still get injured! I’m betting none of us will win either! “She yelled. “Oh yes, I’m talking to you, Gamemakers, I don’t care since I never stood a chance anyways!” She knew she was going to die she was going to die saying all those things everyone else is too scared to say. She knew that she won’t be forgotten, at least not by her family.

SolarEclipse8759 carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Jarvis Lisbon

Jarvis looked up at the tree he was behind. It wasn't exactly sturdy. "Not good" he mumbled, only to himself. He shuffled across the open space to where his district partner was, keeping himself low and his knees bent. Good time to be ready to dive out of the way of whatever came. He swung out at her, arm extending out as it came around.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:02 pm

already it seemed that her district partner's blind persistence in wanting her dead was back in full swing. but, Smash wasn't about to take that, and so she determinedly blocked, ready also for another swing. she wasn't sure where Axel and Becky were yet, but once she saw them, she'd be right back at their sides.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next