The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because water is soothing to the soul

Go down 
+4
ArtsyAmy
Rccheetah
Chiiyoko
Sorella
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 WrFLocv
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Tumblr_m5itn0EOhs1rq82fy

Too much was happening at the same time, and no one replied to her question. "Well, where the hell are they?!" She asked in frustration over all the talking and fighting, looking over at Amy. Raquel was uneasy by the fact that some people who should be here aren't. Especially after that last distant boom. She has no directions, no plans, but she wasn't one to take orders. Her own skin was too thick for that. She just wanted an answer from people, about where the hell two other people are. Raquel backed off for a second, taking in the whole, big picture. The girl from 2 was actually riding on her own dragon. While it flew. It stunned her for a little moment causing her to look back at Kaius and smiled to him, kind of asking her companion how he's holding up. Could he -assuming it's a he- do things as well? Raquel couldn't help but wonder and fantasize about Kaius' possibility of having a power, but no longer than mere seconds before she turned her head back to the fights, heading onwards to the D2 boy again. She had no rhyme nor reason, but only by the fact that he was just standing in front of her. It'll take a while to find herself a purpose, having lived without meaning for all her life. A purpose to target someone big enough to want to end a life. And until she gets an answer about their allies whereabouts, it's definitely rising from the ground.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Nixon was dazed by all that was happening, He stood for a few moments unsure of what to do. Finally he got himself together and looked at the situation. The careers had come, and were now attacking the others there. Oddly nobody had seemed to attack him, so Nixon got to choose which side he wanted to be on. Nix weighed his options. He decided he had to do what he had to do, he had told them he would help them before the games even started. Nixon took out his sword and shield, took a deep breath, and slashed at Thalia.
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:28 am

All remaining hatchlings or mature hatchlings grow up into full adult dragon. All abilities can now be used. Speaking of which...

Baby Doll rolls her eyes and winks at Thalia, sending rays of uncontrollable love for Anders her way. Thalia is not completely in love with Anders, and no other thought is on her mind. It is not blockable or ignorable. She is utterly infatuated as if he is the only thing that matters in the whole world. She feels the desire to tell him this and will do almost anything he asks, similarly to Daniel a minute ago, but even more intense, as Baby Doll has matured some and is getting stronger. Daniel, however, feels his love enchantment end, as Baby Doll is throwing all her concentration at Thalia loving Anders.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:33 am

I think I'm starting to fall in love with Anders. I want to tell him, but that would be a bad move. Instead, I block Astrid and now go for Daniel. "Daniel, don't act lik you love Anders to be saved. He doesn't want boys, he prefers girls."

ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Ineffective
ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:41 am

Daniel starts to feel the enchantment end and he looks at Thalia a little confused. He steps to the side and says, "Umm...I like girls too...and I don't love him..." He shakes his confusion away. No time for that now. He would just have to kill her and figure out what she meant later...even if she wasn't alive to tell him, he would figure it out. He stepped forward and attacked her.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:41 am

The member 'PhoenixDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(7)' :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 51805711
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:22 am

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Tumblr_ly9q8wo0L81r6pfxw
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Everything was happening very quickly around Anders, but the first thing he had to do was to finally answer the poor girl from District 5's question as it seemed her own allies didn't seem to want to tell her anything. "Kera, the girl from 10 is dead. I killed her." He kept a serious face on, making sure she knew he was telling the truth, especially for the last part. "As for the other one, Seb, I haven't seen him and neither have my allies. So that means two things; A, your buddies here left him behind somewhere to die alone or B, they killed him themselves." Anders then smirked as Thalia seemed to shift her attention from Astrid to Daniel, the boy who only a few moments earlier followed him around like an obedient puppy. It must have worked, his theory was correct. Thalia shot Daniel a few words which seemed to confuse him a bit. Guess he had no memory of the spell Baby Doll seemed to cast on him at all. "You're jealous. That's cute." Anders joked towards Thalia, "Honestly no need to fight, there is enough of me to go around." He winked over to Thalia and smiled back towards Daniel. Daniel laid a hit on her though, one that seemed like it might be fatal, but he needed to be sure. He assumed Astrid would make sure of that though. For now he could move on to the next target and he had his eye on who that was. Anders brought his spear around and twirled it a bit before he slashed it towards the boy from District 3's chest.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:56 am

Tripp Mattet

I take a look at my options, did I really just try to hit Thaila? I did, but I have no regrets for doing so. Right now, it was a fact that one of us would not come out alive, maybe even two people. That was the games, though. Fighting to the death was not my main priority, so it confused me why I did so. I begin to stare at Daniel and Thaila, who seem to be fighting over, Anders? "Awkward" I say to them in a quiet voice and begin to sneeze. I notice Sparky is fully grown! "Show Astrid or Anders what you're made of! Do something? I notice your nose looks like its a tazer?" I say and tickle his nose and remember to stay focused, when I look back, the next thing I see is Anders trying to hit me with the spear, which I attempt to block. I decide on who to attack, it was Thaila. It looked like she could be almost dead, and I didn't want her to go through anymore pain. I just could not stop thinking about the ring on her finger, was she married? I didn't want to be the one to kill her and leave her husband just, knowing she's dead and someone that looked to be a trusty guy killed her. My devious side began to take over. I walk over to Thaila, and attempt again, to stab her with the dagger. "I'm sorry, Thaila. I just don't want you to be in any pain. I love you, and I'll never forget you." I say and let a single tear drop to the ground.

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:51 am

Astrid knew that soon Thalia was going to be the fallen one. She was watching around her, and she was trying to figure out where her allies lied. She knew one thing, was that the only person beside Snugs, Anders was the one to trust, no one around her she was able to trust. She saw the district three boy, she had no mercy for him, and she wouldn't trust him after he turned on someone already. Astrid started to glare a bit, and she knew this guy was going to be a major problem later on, better off to take care of the problem now than have it bite her in the ass. She growled a bit and then she put her bow away and then took out her sword and she slashed at the district three boy.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Tumblr_m5itwpnzaU1rq82fy

Raquel that to stop for a moment, taking it all in when someone, not who she really expected, actually replied to an invisible's call. Someone was dead, after the bloodbath. It made her sick, seeing the boy who had so much blood on his hands. How do they do it? To kill without feeling anything. And why did she even care so much about the two missing people anyways? She barely spoken 4 sentences to them. But the thought of the group leaving behind people was worst than basically killing someone you didn't know. That wasn't cool. She was being a hypocrite, having left the corn without the group, wishing she could justify her actions just due to instincts. Her hands drop down to her sides while she backed to a corner of the fight, until her back touched the familiar wing of Kaius, as he was still hanging back in the waters. She never felt so relieved to have someone calm close by, patting him while her back still faced Kaius. While she stood there, she noticed a changed in scene.

The one from 7 became confused while Thalia started acting weird. It seemed to happen soon after the D2 guy's dragon did something to her, it was kinda amusing to see it happen from the sidelines, but thinking darker thoughts, it could be so deadly to kill of people one by one. And it was also only then did she relise that the girl from 3 was actually own her own dragon, flying. She looked up to Kaius, while she continued to stroke him, "feel like doing something cool, Kaius? Maybe go have a little fun." Raquel tried to grin to her companion while she whispered to him, letting him do what he wants. She turned back to the fight, trying to catch whats going on with her eyes while things zipped past. Suddenly she realised what Tripp had just done, turning on Thalia. People turning on people. Raquel didn't even know who to fight anymore. She could easily leave right now, no one would've noticed her. might as well put her invisibility to an advantage. But she couldn't. She couldn't just leave them here like this right now. She patted Kaius one last time before creeping into the fight one more time. Unsure of what to do but she didn't want to just stand there. Raquel shut her eyes tight as she turned randomly and went after the boy from 7, slashing at him with a dagger. Being confused and standing there was worse than being confused and trying to do something about it.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt

Best companion in the world:
Kaius, the happy not-so-little Tsunami Wyvern

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:23 pm

[color=#B3FF00]Nixon watched the fight continue on, and he couldn't help but laugh a bit when Thalia fell in love with Anders. He knew it was because of the dragon's powers, but it was still hilarious, especially since Nix knew Thalia had a husband at home. People began to attack the boy from district 3, but Nixon wasn't quite sure who to attack. His cheese dragon, Brie, picked up a few handfuls of sand. To Nixon's surprise, each handful was turned into a block of cheese. Nixon was curious what the cheese would do, so he threw some at Thalia because she was pretty much dead already anyway.
(messed up die had to edit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Kaius grins and shoots up into the sky, soaring above the clouds. He flaps his wings, and a huge storm overtakes the tributes. As of now, the other dragons cannot fly, aside from Sparky, and random bolts of lightning could hit a tribute at any second. Sparky flies up, absorbing most of the lightning to protect Tripp, and glares at Kaius.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Daniel watched everything unfold. He noticed a lot of things happening, noticing they could be outmatched. Raquel attacks him, and he attempts to block with his shield. He shakes his head at her and says, "You don't want this...trust me." He notices Tripp being attacked and almost immediately thinks of Dustin, even though he's much younger. He blinks and shakes his head. He knew at some point he would have to get out of here...so he backed away to whispered to his dragon, "Buddy...help me out with this..." and he lunged at Astrid attacking her. Sure, it could be suicide...but hey, they had to break the pack at some point. He started to look for an escape route, to get away from all of this.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:56 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 51805711

#3 'Escape' :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Failty
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Tripp Mattet

I stare out in the distance. Why was Daniel staring at me? I then snap back to reality. Crap I say in my mind and attempt to block Astrid's sword. "Oh joy, someone gets me mad and then people start to hit her too, joy!" I say watching Daniel attacking Astrid. I join in the fun and take out my dagger, attempting to stab her. I then back up and look up into the sky. Storms, and lightning? "Can you try to find trees or forests? I lost my way back, and since you can fly, it would be best if you could try." I say to Sparky and stare at Astrid and Anders, was I next. I then stare at Thaila, I couldn't leave her. I take a 2 pebbles. One for her, one for her husband, and then I take the ring, along with her arrows. I put the ring in the middle of the pebbles and throw the arrows in the lake, and then attempt to escape.

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 1turn

Had to edit the post, the original Block,Attack,and Escape were
Block = Effective
Attack = Arm Hit -15
Escape = 1 Turn
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:45 pm

THALIA IVORY
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Tumblr_lxw86ihA1b1qi1xze
17 ~ Female ~ District 3

Life seems hopeless. I decide to give in. I am a piece in their games, and I hope that they are happy with my death. With Kera's death. With everyone else's death. They have held these games 33 times. Losing 23 tributes each year. I am not doing maths, but that is a lot of deaths. For a game. So people can be 'entertained'. I hope the Capitol are happy with themselves. I silently pray for forgiveness and another chance at life. A new life. Somewhere else. Not in the sick, morbid place called Panem. I start crying as I see Daniel head towards me, with his weapon. i quickly hug my dragon and whisper 'I love you Harriet'. I feel Daniel hit me with his weapon as I lose sight. My heart starts to slow down and I lose motion. I close my eyes, knowing they won't open again.

Thalia, you have been a pleasure to write about. You have been fun, mischievous, inspirational and evil at the same time.The odds weren't in your favor from the start. But you struggled through. You may be a small piece in the games, but you have a big piece in my heart.

R.I.P
Thalia Ivory
33rd Hunger Games
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Tumblr_m30m8nM8Cj1r5ruse
Astrid Splints
---Female---18---District 2---

Astrid knew that this time was coming where people would start to gang up on her and they would be trying to take her down, but they wouldn't, Astrid was a fighter and she already had her wits about her. She wasn't stupid she looked over to Anders and gave him a nod and hoped he got the message that she wanted him to use Baby Doll. She then brought up her sword to block Daniel's attack and she snarled at him. "So that's how you want to play huh?" She asked him and then she smirked "Well in that case, bring it, I like playing games." She said and then she took a swing at Daniel trying to hit him.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Arrow-18

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:20 am

Nixon shrugged as Thalia died. It's the hunger games, so I mean it's obvious people are gonna die. So why be sad? The point is winning here, not dwelling over some bitch who is dead. "Brie, go touch that ring." Nixon told his dragon. He wanted to turn it into cheese. Why not? I mean, what's the point of just you know, wasting a wedding ring that could be a tasty treat. After telling his dragon, Nixon turned back to the battle scene. He saw that the district 3 kid had tried to attack Astrid, so Nixon took out his shield and attempted to block for her. He then saw her attacking Daniel, and decided to do the same. He could at least try and take this guy out, or go down trying. Nixon took out hs sword and slashed Daniel with it.
Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:51 am

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Tumblr_m9p871Uv371r988i9

Rain started to fall and with it came water, fresh water. Anders could not be happier at the sight of the water falling from the sky, even if it was from a storm that may end up sending lightning down upon his head. He was thirsty and that was the one thing that they hadn't found yet, so as soon as the droplets started falling he opened his mouth to catch some on his tongue. It might not have been as good as taking a large gulp of water, but it was better then nothing. Anders had basically gone uninterrupted for the entire time he had done that, maybe because the boy from District 3 mourned the loss of the girl Thalia or maybe because Daniel seemed to have a change of heart. Either way no one seemed to care what he did and instead turned their weapons on Astrid. She successfully blocked the attack from Daniel but another was headed her way. He ran over towards the boy from District 3 who also happened to attack her and brought his spear around to try and knock the dagger off of its projected path and using that momentum to push Tripp back a little and away from his ally. Out of everyone here, she was the only one he trusted and the only one he cared about besides himself. Anders then lifted up the spear to try attack as if aiming for Tripp, but at the last moment he turned and swung the spear towards Daniel who had attacked Astrid. "That will be the last thing you ever do," his face remained serious as he attacked the boy from District 7.

Anders overheard Tripp speaking to his dragon, attempting to try and find a way out of the fight. Anders turned to the younger boy and smirked as he tended to do. "Oh? Trying to leave the party so soon Tripp? I don't think you really want to leave now do you? I think you like hanging around with me." Anders then turned to Baby Doll, again to request her help in such the situation at hand and knowing that her focus was now on nothing after Thalia's death. "What do you think, Baby Doll? Don't you think Tripp really wants to stay here with me because he really likes to be around me?" Anders reached out a hand and stroked the top of his dragon's neck and stood next to her, leaning slightly against her pink figure.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Tumblr_lltsrfzupE1qbdfj5
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mfcm3ghNaS1rco5qm

Raquel actually hit someone and there was a rush of accomplishment. She was disgusting. Before anymore could happen, it started raining heavily and she glanced up in the sky, squinting her eyes from the pouring rain as she spotted Kaius gleefully gliding around in the clouds. She flashed a smile and gave him a thumbs up to the sky, opening her mouth for a few droplets of heaven. Only then did she realised how thirsty she was, especially after experimenting with seawater. The lightning was definitely startling though, once in a while a few thunder roars here, a few lightning flashes there. But Raquel had to believe in Kaius, that he won't hurt her. She turned back to the boy from 7, as he spat some threats out. "Trust me, I do," Raquel smiled sweetly, spinning the dagger in her right, leaning in before striking after the careers had made attempts, this time pulling out the other dagger in her left. She skipped backwards from her last attack and saw that Thalia was down, and out. It felt like it was silent for a little while as the girl fell and the life in her shell ran away. Fighting without any purpose, maybe it wouldn't be so bad, maybe it wouldn't hurt as bad inside. Maybe it'll be easier to just fight for the sake of fighting.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt

Best companion in the world:
Kaius, the happy not-so-little Tsunami Wyvern

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Baby Doll turns her love powers on Tripp. Tripp finds himself intensely attached to Anders and head-over-heels in love with him. He would do anything for him, even stay in the battle if he asked. Brie gleefully went to turn Thalia's wedding ring into cheese. Sparky is too high up in the air with Kaius to hear Tripp, but since Tripp wants to stay with Anders now, it doesn't really matter. Daniel's Skywing soars through the air, but cannot fly very high due to the storm made my Kaius. He distracts Astrid's Soulpeace a bit, though, as best he can.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Tripp Mattet

I feel a burst of loyalty towards Anders, Anders only and only Anders. Deep in my mind, I know its just a big trick, but I can't control it. "Sparky! Still waiting for you to electrocute Astrid!" I smile at Anders, but then notice that Nixon's dragon turned Thaila's ring into cheese. I let out all the anger I have kept hidden for the 14 years I was on this planet, and just scream. The scream was ear pitching, enough to make someone deaf. I grin at Nixon and the dragon, and my eye twitches. I take out my dagger, and attempt to stab Nixon, and then stare at the dragon. "You did not just do that. Don't any of you have feelings!I scream to all of them, besides Anders, of course. I then stare at Thaila's body "Its all my fault.." I say realizing finally what I did to her, and how she must have felt. "I need to get out of this damn world! What's the point of killing someone if you know that you just killed someone's heart, and not the actual person you killed." I started to have an emotional breakdown. I just remember what my father said, and that stays ahead of anything. "One is not truly dead until they have died mentally!" I drop myself to the ground and start crying, freaking out, going crazy. "Why is the world like this?" I ask myself and stare at Anders. "I'm sorry Anders, that I'm having a breakdown while I should be keeping you alive." I say and sit, just breathing, thinking, thinking was all I could do now. I only was loyal to Anders now, and ONLY him. I would kill all his allies, but keep him safe, until the games were over for me. I skip down towards the back of the fight and wait for Sparky. "I'll be here if you need me!" I say to Anders.

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Everyone was ganging up on him...not good. He dodged the attack from Nixon and sidestepped the one from Raquel. He noticed Anders attacking him as well and tried to deflect his spear with his shield. "You two are idiots you know...attacking me won't do you crap...cause when I die...it'll just be your turn...but who cares? Not like you two have your life on the line right now." He was, of course, addressing Nixon and Raquel. He felt Astrid hit him, but he didn't care. He went for a slash at Astrid, feeling himself becoming slightly weaker. He yelled to Talon, "Hey buddy, got any special powers you could use?"
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:47 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Missm
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:14 am

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Tumblr_m1nb5f2nXq1r83779

Baby Doll had worked her magic once again and soon Anders noticed that Tripp was now giving him googly eyes just like Daniel and Thalia had done before him. But then he started breaking down and crying about something that he couldn't care to listen to. Anders just rolled his eyes as the boy cried and carried on then immediately switched to the apologies for not protecting him. "Tripp, my boy, you need to calm yourself and take a breath. Didn't your mentor teach you that breathing is important?" He then pivoted to watch as Daniel took a few attacks and his newest attempt at an attack on Astrid failed to even connect. Maybe his touch was running out? Or maybe it was just that he was losing blood. Either way Anders ran up with his spear in his hand and swung it forwards towards Daniel, putting himself in between him and Astrid. "It's not very nice to ignore people Danny boy. Don't you agree Tripp?" He called out to the boy from District 3 and then turned back to face Daniel with a grin plastered right on his face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because water is soothing to the soul
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next