The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because water is soothing to the soul

Go down 
+4
ArtsyAmy
Rccheetah
Chiiyoko
Sorella
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:56 am

Astrid watched as the attacks shifted a bit away from her. Although Daniel was still trying to hit her. It seemed as Anders was very loyal to Astrid and she was glad at that. She knew he was the person she could count on the most. District partners were the ones who understood you most. Astrid took a stab at Daniel with her sword.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Arrow-13
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 WrFLocv
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Tumblr_m5j7qp08A41rq82fy

Raquel shrugged when the boy from 7 taunted them for putting their targets on him. "Don't need you telling me that I'm an idiot. And I know I'm gonna die sooner or later. I'd prefer later, and even if I don't get half of what you just said, what's wrong with wanting to live a little longer?" She turned to Nixon, wondering his reaction to but quickly dragged he gaze back to the 7 and flexed her fingers before gripping her dagger, hands getting sore from holding it for quite awhile. Raquel glanced back up to the sky, making sure Kaius was still okay before rushing in for another swipe of the dagger at the 7 boy.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt

Best companion in the world:
Kaius, the happy not-so-little Tsunami Wyvern

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Arrow-16

((ooc: Sorry crappy post, been really busy with deadlines, ><))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Nixon glances at his dragon, nods, and Brie kicks sand at him, then turns it into cheese. Nixon is buried to death by cheese and his cannon goes off. Clearly, they agreed on this beforehand in case the battle got too fierce. As Nixon is dead, Brie takes one last look at the pile of cheese covering his body, lets out a mournful wail, and flies off. (RC will be gone for like two weeks so she said this was okay)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Daniel smiles at all of them, him bleeding pretty badly. He looks back at the District 5 girl and said, "You really don't get it do you? If you killed them, why would I have a reason to kill you? At this point, I wouldn't. If you helped me kill them, you would still be alive. You could kill me after, but you would still be alive. You could at least have them weakened. But instead you attacked the kid on Death's door..." He had gotten good at getting people to do as he said, and he had heard his voice was manipulating before. He would have to hope he still had his touch. He noticed Anders attack him and he rolled to the left side of him, rushing Astrid for another attack with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:58 pm

The member 'PhoenixDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Missm
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Anders noticed Danny boy struggling now. He had taken too many attacks and was losing a lot of blood quickly. Even if he managed to escape this fight he would die of blood loss before he even left the shore. Did Anders feel bad? Not at all, this was, after all the way the game worked and he was now nothing more then a pawn in the Capitol's sick game. But the rewards were touch now to turn his back on and to cry and carry on about one kids death was not going to win him anything. Daniel rushed towards Astrid again and screamed at the girl from District 5, it had almost become incoherent plea for help. "Its too late for you Danny boy. You dug your own grave." Anders swung the spear around and swiped it towards, Daniel hoping to just end him now. He even added a little finesse to the hit just for the entertainment value.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:07 pm

The member 'Ari' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(2)' :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 71983140
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Astrid had noticed that Daniel was getting weaker and weaker. Right now he was trying to get the girl to start attacking them. She laughed, "Danny boy, you're playing a dangerous game that takes practice, no one is falling for your bullshit, so stop before you get too ahead of yourself." She said and then took a stab at him.

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Tripp Mattet

I grin at Daniel, still having a dagger in my hand, with a devious smile. I walk upto him and say proudly, "Its too bad you can't live any longer, we could have had more fun than this." I take the dagger and attempt to stab him with it. I smile deeply at his almost dead body. "Anders, isn't it a shame that he has to die so early? I mean, he needs to rest in peace. Just like everybody but you Anders." I say laughing, and then stare at Astrid. "Ew" I say to her and roll my eyes.

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:26 am

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Tumblr_m5iqe2rsS91rq82fy

Raquel's face distorted in confusion as a hand rubbed her temples, shaking her head. "Well, like you said, I'm an idiot aren't I? Can't you at least speak in words simpler so that even idiots can understand? You're making things way more complicated than it needs to be." She sighed and rolled her eyes. She was geting irritated with all these hard phrases, I mean, what the hell did he mean by Death doors anyways? As if death needed any furnishing. Raquel watched heartlessly as the boy from 7 grew weaker by the second. This was nothing compared to how her sister died. At least he put up a fight. There's at least that much comfort to justify his death. She backed off, disappearing into the background again, knowing that the boy from 7 had no hope left, sadly. She stole a glance upwards to Kaius, just making sure he was okay and that no other dragons were bullying him.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Cannons can be heard in the distance. Daniel seems to be on the threshold of death, and will surely let go soon.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Astrid knew that Daniel was close to death and soon he'd be finished off, then she heard what Tripp had said about her and she glared at him. "What did you say!" She spat at him and then she slapped him hard across the face, "You're going to die boy!" She snarled and then she took her sword and she did a big swinging motion slashing at the boy.

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Arrow-18
"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 5oTtwyy

Daniel rose slightly and said through gritted teeth, "No way I'm letting you kill me..." He tried to deflect his attack with his shield. But after he did that, he felt a blade pierce him. He looked to the side and saw Tripp. "You little shit..." and he dropped to his knees. He looked at Tripp...but then he smiled. "These Games are the same every year...people turning on each other...sickening...it's too late for me but...not for everyone else...in my eyes, the most important thing is to tell the world who you are...before it tells you who you are...but I let the world tell me who I am before I could tell it...I let the Games corrupt me...it corrupted all of us. There are still some who have a chance though. But you Tripp? No way in hell I'll give you one." He looked over to Anders with a smile. "Good luck Andy buddy...and carry on my flower prince legacy if you win, alright?" He was proud to end it all with a joke...but he had to strike Tripp, so he attacked him with one more slash...before slowly dropping his blade, and slumping to the ground, dead. But with a smirk.

Daniel Ralcom...you were fun as awesome to play even if it was only in the Games, and I hope Dustin and Jared won't have to meet you in the afterlife...and Tripp shall soon be joining you.

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:34 pm

The member 'PhoenixDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 51805711
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Tumblr_m9lkoeJ2Nq1qc3759o4_r2_500
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders twirled his spear a little after his last attack to Daniel and knew that he was a dead man already. It was unfortunate, he probably could have made it further if he didn't turn on his allies. Well, hubris and pride got everyone eventually. The rain fell down on his spear and as the droplets hit against the blade the blood from the limp and injured body that it came from slowly started to wash away. He looked down at Daniel once more before moving on to his next target. "Carry on my wayward son, there will be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no more." Anders mumbled to himself quietly as if it was some weird prayer or something for no one but himself, and maybe Daniel to hear and of course any sort of deity or what have you that might be listening in on anything he said to himself.

Anders again lifted his head up and opened his mouth wide as he attempted to catch some of the water in his open mouth. Then once he found himself satisfied with that he turned his focus to Tripp and shrugged. "Guess it's just you...and us." Anders motioned towards Astrid and looked over to her and smirked. "Also I think about every guy out there watching right now would disagree with you on the whole 'ew' thing towards Astrid. But I guess you won't get to find out." Anders jabbed the spear forwards towards Tripp then resumed his casual standing position.  "And don't even think about trying to leave me here. That would just upset me, and you don't want me to be upset do you?" Anders fake whimpered a little the same way he would do with some of the girls back home when he wanted them to do as he said. He knew the spell had been on Tripp now after Thalia's death and stopped him from leaving before.

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Tumblr_m9p8536Usc1r988i9

((Whoo post number 1600!))

Last edited by Ari on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:59 pm

The member 'Ari' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(2)' :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Missm
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:44 am

Tripp Mattet

I hear a few cannons off in the distance and I close my eyes for a small second. The next time I open them,  I see 2 swords coming at me. I try to block the sword coming towards my arm, because it was my good arm. I felt humid, even though rain was pouring. I stare at Astrid, and what she said, "Yeah, you heard me. You think just because I'm younger than you I'm afraid of death? I knew once everybody was out of the way, you were going to come at me. I even expected Daniel to! But Anders, that really hurt, to think I actually trusted you 100%." Of course, I didn't mean in fully, but I felt as my heart was crushed into small pieces. Leaving here has many ups and down sides: Up Side: I won't die, yet.  Down Side: I could just get chased.  Up Side: I won't need to see Astrid's face again. And that's a good choice  Down Side: I would disappoint Anders. He did just break my heart though, but I can't leave him, I still like him. Up Side: I won't let the careers be any prouder to kill me than anyone they killed! I would be the one to put up the best fight. I deliberate in my mind. I just knew I couldn't disappoint Anders. I can live with being chased by them, not like I don't have anything to live for. I notice Anders says I don't want to upset him. I sniffle and say, "Anders, I think you've made more than enough people upset already." People had mental breakdowns like this on someone they loved, but they always end up coming back. It was the Hunger Games though, and I couldn't let him apologize, he'd just try to kill me. I make a loud exhale, stare at my right leg, it had a couple cuts, and a deep one, a very deep one. I tell Anders, "Come and find me when your ready to say sorry." I stare at him straight in the eye, and then look over at Astrid. "I'd rather have Raquel kill me than a career, but if it happens, let it be." I say to her and look at Raquel, smiling. I throw one of my throwing knives I was sponsored with at Astrid, grab my right leg, and hop off on one foot. "See you all soon, its just, I don't want to die, not yet, because one is not truly dead, until they give up mentally, not physically" I whistle for Sparky to follow me, and wave back at Raquel and Anders, and give Astrid a smirk, like I was thinking of something that someone could do to her, but who would do it, because it wouldn't be me. (I had an escape 1 turn, and the GM post has past, so do I leave or do I have to stay, now that the GM for me to escape has past? If I have to stay just tell me and I'll hop on back)

Tripp has left the area, due to an escape die and emotional mood swings.

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Blockedc
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Arrow-16

Had to Edit, I typed a bunch wrong and so it looked bad.

Original Rolls:
Block(3): ATTACK BLOCKED
Attack(Other): MISS
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Raquel was silent. The fight had slowed down and soon the sounds of weapons came to a stop. She stared at the two deceased boys that hadn't died for more than a little while. And all she could do was give them a moment of silence. When Tripp started spouting out so many words, he lost Raquel at "younger". She wasn't paying attention until Tripp mentioned her name, rather having her kill him. She rolled her eyes subtly, folding her arms, while he attempted to leave. And then there were three. Raquel didn't say anything as she watched the careers. Was she going to be the next one? Most probably. What else could she do? When she's in this situation, maybe she understood why her sister gave herself in to the other tributes. Why try when you're gonna fail? Raquel thought living a little longer would be better, but she guess not in this circumstances. You don't really know what's going on until you're part of it. Raquel really was the dumb one. She clammed her mouth shut, preventing herself from talking. Maybe if she don't they'll forget about her existence and go after Tripp. She could easily leave now. Quick and quietly. But something else was keeping her here, the gut feel to be staying here instead of running like a coward.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:02 am

(( I swore to myself I'd never say 'No change' for some reason, but this is getting difficult... xD ))

Tripp's dragon soars out of the sky and follows after him, leaving Kaius to return to Raquel.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Tumblr_m9p84yrPkH1r988i9
Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Well...that hadn't worked out quite the way he planned it to. Maybe it was because Tripp was more mentally stable then his other two victims had been. That was extremely doubtful. The way he was whining about and making a scene after everything he did; there was no way he was at all in any way more capable of fending off his suggestions then Thalia and Daniel. Thalia, even after being attacked by Anders, still was head over heels in love with him. And well Daniel's spell had worn off long before Anders turned his spear on  him. Whatever the reason Anders did not care to think about it. All he knew was that Tripp was injured and ran. And that meant one thing, Anders was going to have to follow after him and slit his throat if he needed to.

But first, there was some stuff he wanted to collect. Anders walked over and took the chain mail shirt off of Daniel's corpse and put it on over his shirt. He then walked over to the throwing knife that Tripp had poorly thrown in Astrid's direction and twirled it around in his hand for a moment. He made a quick face as he thought about his options. He liked the idea of having a smaller weapon on hand as opposed to a sword which was more bulky and harder to switch to in a jam with his spear. He took his sword out of where he had holstered it and slammed it into the ground over near Daniel's body but not on top of it so that it stabbed into him and replaced it with the small throwing knife. That way he had something quick and easy to use and grab if for some reason his spear got knocked out of his grip. Daniel had nothing else on him and it seemed that most of Thalia's possessions had been thrown into the water or something. He shrugged as he noticed the harness knowing that Astrid was without one and might find it useful. "Hey Astrid! Harness here!" He then  took out his that he had secured in the sack with the apple in it and placed it on Baby Doll's back as he prepared to fly through the skies in an attempt to find Tripp. "I'm going after him. You can come if you want, I figure you might. Don't want to miss the fun now do we?" Anders winked over in her general direction as he hopped onto Baby Doll's back. "Hey Doll, what do you say? Wanna get out of here?" Anders pointed in the direction Tripp and his dragon went off in and left the area with his faithful companion at his side.

((Anders has left the area))
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Astrid watched as the boy tried to hit her but he had missed, so he went on a pathetic little emotional breakdown and limped away. She rolled her eyes, "What a drama queen, honestly thought I left those back at home." She grumbled and then she heard Anders call out that there was a harness over here and she smiled. She skipped over to where it was and she grabbed it she whistled for Caelus who wasn't very far away by now, since the fight was mainly over.

Astrid then took the harness and she put it on Caelus, so it'd make it easier for riding Caelus. Anders had left already to go after the boy who limped off. Astrid would go eventually she was just securing everything before she hopped on the dragon. Astrid looked at Raquel and give her a nod as she jumped onto Caelus and then looked at the beach again, she was going to come back here after this district three kid was dead. Soon enough Astrid sighed, "Alright, Caelus, lets kick some butt here." She said as direction for Caelus to follow Anders.

(Astrid has left the area)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Tumblr_m5iudcLTig1rq82fy

The Careers began taking some of the things on the ground, and talked, quickly leaving after Tripp probably to catch up to him. Raquel was forgotten and ignored. Until the girl from 2, she heard people call her Astrid, nodded to her. Raquel flinched at the recognition but stood still, giving the slightest of nods in reply. Raquel sighed and let her shoulders sag. She hasn't been much of a target at all, but that's just her. sooner or later, when they run out of people to target, she'll be next. Raquel pulled out an apple from the sack, realising that there wasn't many in them at all. She stared at the tempting fruit for a moment before looking up at the sky, whistling to Kaius to come back down. The rain still continued on, somehow it seemed to have become quite comforting. She saw the figure of the dragon among the clouds and smiled, waiting for her companion to join her again, with the apple in hand.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Kaius came back down from the sky and licked her face.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Tumblr_m5j7noPaxr1rq82fy

Raquel laughed as she patted Kaius head when him came by her side again, her free hand wiping away the slob, "Ew gross! One day, you're gonna need to learn to do that in a less slobby way." She paused as she continued patting Kaius, "Had fun didn't ya?" She didn't mind being soaked in the rain at all, rain was more than welcoming. She moved towards the less.. disturbing side of the coast, where it doesn't have 'death' written all over it. She then pulled the apple in half, holding one half out for the majestic dragon. "You deserve a little something too," Raquel shrugged, nudging the apple closer towards him. She devoured her own half lightning speed, settling only the smallest of satisfaction in her tummy. The solitude was getting to her head, making her think about things. Why did they just leave her here like that, when they could easily get rid of her right there and then. No more fuss to find her again later. But of course, she was glad, to spend another day alive seemed like such a luxury now. Might as well do it without always worrying about dying.

The two of them walked down the coast a little more, without no particular goal to go to. Raquel can't deny that she hasn't thought of her mother at least once; how was she now, could she still get food on the table, whether she was glad that Raquel was gone which as better than an extra mouth to feed. Raquel felt horrible when she realise that her mother was left all alone, every family she had gone and died, or was going to at least. She blocked her thoughts away again and thought of nothing important, just kept walking. They took a little break as they sat down on the sand. Raquel looked into her sack out of curiosity again before remembering the weird big thing that definitely doesn't look like anything for her. The almost U-shaped, brown thing looked more suitable for Kaius instead. She stared long and hard at it before looking up at Kaius and holding it out to him, "Do you have any idea what's this? Cause I don't."

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:39 am

Kaius happily snapped the apple up and nuzzled his nose lovingly against her arm. He tilted his head at the strange thing she was holding and recognized it as a sort of harness, slipping it over his neck and stepping through the arm holes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because water is soothing to the soul
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next