The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Let the Games Begin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Let the Games Begin!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Welcome to the Arena!



Below is a Diagram of how you Tributes will be assembled around the Cornucopia. Please take it into consideration as a guideline, not an exact position.



D1M~~~D12F
D1F~~~~~D12M
D2M~~~~~~~D11F
D2F~~~~~~~~~D11M
D3M~~~~~~~~~~~D10F
D3F~~~~~~~~~~~~~D10M
D4M~~~~~~C~~~~~~D9F
D4F~~~~~~~~~~~~D9M
D5M~~~~~~~~~~D8F
D5F~~~~~~~~D8M
D6M~~~~~~D7F
D6F~~~~D7M




In the Arena you will need something to wear, obviously. We in the Capitol will provide you with the following uniform to protect yourself with.

Attire:
 




As of this moment, the games have begun. You will post in this topic of your tribute in the sixty seconds before the gong sounds and the tributes are set upon each other. You will not leave your plate until a Gamemaker announces the end of the sixty seconds and sounds the gong. Trying to leave the plate early is an automatic disqualification, on account that if you survive the mines you will be crippled and will bleed out or be easy pickings for the other tributes. Once the gong sounds, you are free to run away or fight, as you choose. So, without further ado...



LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET THE 31ST HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!


SUPPLY LIST:
  • 0 Throwing Knives
  • 0 Swords
  • 0 Spears
  • 0 Knives
  • 0 Axes
  • 0 Bows
  • 0 Arrows in Quiver
  • 0 Boxes of Matches
  • 0 Shovels
  • 0 Apples in Box
  • 0 Cans of Beef
  • 0 First Aid Kits
  • 0 Ropes

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games


Last edited by Gazimu on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm


Cedar couldn't wait to see the arena. Against his dislike of killing 23 children every year, he was honestly impressed with each and every arena, and wished it were all faked so that he could actually look forward to it. Being here, though, that was even better. Cedar didn't care much for his own life. He was happy with how it had gone, and had accomplished everything he had wanted to accomplish. He was ready to go if the time came, and if it didn't, well that must mean there was something else he was destined to do. "Oooh..." he gasped as he rose out of his tube and gazed at the jungle arena surrounding him. It reminded him of home. There were a lot of trees. "Love it!" he called to the sky, appreciating the vaguely familiar scenery. His eyes met with a shovel somewhat near him and he knew, regardless of his normal chosen weapon, that was what he wanted. He'd used a shovel to dig trees before, and it just seemed like a fun and quirky weapon. Cedar had become more of an easy-going, fun-loving guy since his time in the Capitol, and he was proud of himself for the change.


Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
avatar

Female Posts : 723
Join date : 2012-03-17
Birthday : 1998-07-09
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
135/150  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Pandora Lemmin



--------------------

This was it. The 31st Hunger Games were beginning, and Pandora was as nervous as ever. Her stomach was tight, and her palms were sweaty. She heard the announcer call everyone into the tubes that were to take her up into the arena. She looked in the room, maybe the last room she'd live in. She could be dead in a matter of minutes.
Pandora entered the tube, and was pulled up into the arena.
60 seconds
Pandora looked around. It was a jungle arena. She sighed, knowing that it'd be harder to track tributes in the dense jungle. But she could also make a quicker get away.
Pandora looked to the next most important thing: the Cornucopia. It didn't have as many supplies as she had hoped, and began to wonder how much of a risk should she take. Run and grab something? Or just run and get away from the first part of the bloodshed as possible? She knew she'd be able to get food in the jungle. It wouldn't be to hard. She looked for a backpack, but didn't see anything. So her next best thing would be a weapon.
Pandora stood in position, ready to run.


--------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-09
Birthday : 1996-06-18
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:00 pm



Solange was clad in quite a bit of gear as she tugged at the uncomfort of the vest nervously. She looked towards her stylist and managed a smile. She took a hesitant step into the transparent tube before giving her stylist one last wave. Was she going to die just like that? Solange wouldn't know, 24 lives are being gambled as people huddle around to sit and watch. She clasped her hands together and rested her forehead on it, just hoping for the best, for her, for her family, and maybe even for the district. But that just means she need to prepare for the worse. Up till now, Solange can't believe she was this close to having a tango with death.

Solange blinked a few times to observe her new surroundings. What the hell was this place? It felt like they were on a higher ground as a breeze picked up. Solange bit her lip as she stared at the countdown, crouching low as she got ready to sprint. She is not leaving the Cornucopia with nothing. She can't. And most certainly not leaving her without her life. She was a Career, a District 2 citizen, or at least that's what the world choose to believe, so she might just have to believe in that too. They were trained to not fear blood and death, but Solange don't know how she feels about that now; everything seems fearful, even the looks on everyone else's faces and the way she breaths.

__________________________________

    
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira

avatar

Female Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-23
Birthday : 1993-09-10
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Today was the day. The day of the games. Domino was so nervous. Her palms were sweaty and her throte tightened in her chest. She walked to the tube and it slowly rose exposeing light. She squinted her eyes and blinked several times to get used to the light.
Don't step off your platform untill the 60 secconds are up
She looked around and noticex the 23 other tributes. She looked arouns and noticed....a jungle? Ya. A jungle. She looked at the cornucopia. It had some supplies. She had to be quick and fight like heck if she wanred to get something.
She positioned her feet to run. She saw a knife and rope on the outside of the cornucopia. Those were hers.

(Ooc-Hopefully the position of the knives and rope were okay. If not then, Ill.cjange it : ) )


Last edited by xxMaximumridexx on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
avatar

Male Posts : 605
Join date : 2012-04-24
Birthday : 1999-02-10
Age : 18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 pm


Talmon Philben
---District 10---Male---16---

Talmon looked over at his stylist, he had not of gotten to know them as well as some of the other tributes had in the past. But he knew he would still miss the person. Then the door closed and the cold robotic voice of a woman came off saying the word "Lifting" Then Talmon was whisked away into the arena. He looked around and was in awe at the vast terrain but he knew he had to pay close attention to the cornucopia now.

30 seconds until the games begin.

he was here, he was actually doing this. He had honest hope that he could win, because when you think about it his odds were only 1 to 24. He calmed himself down, stuck his hands in his pocket and started to whistle a bit, this is the most confident he has ever been in his entire life.

15 seconds until the games begin.

He could do this, he already had everything planned out, what he was going to grab, his future movements, He could do this.

5 seconds until the games begin.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:05 pm

The gong sounded, deactivating the mines and leaving the Tributes free to go, they'd have to use caution even just running, as the muddy ground was under barrage from constant rainfall, and made it easy to slip on.

LET THE 31ST HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEETS PLAY!

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games


Last edited by Gazimu on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Spencer had started that morning like he had before, bright and early. He was as ready as he was ever going to be for what was most likely going to be the rest of his life. Even if he lived through this it would never be over and he knew this very well. No matter, you just do what you can. He thought as he finished his food and was lead separately to where his own personal starting area, arriving alone and only with his stylist in tow. He was given the clothes he was going to wear and was thoroughly pleased with the dark colors of the clothing placed before him. There was a good chance there would be dark places and that meant hiding opportunities. Spencer quickly dressed and waited for his summoning into the arena. He hummed the same cheerful tune that he had been doing so all through training and soon enough the alert came and the doors of a glass tube opened and beckoned for him to step inside. He obediently did so and only turned back towards his stylist as the doors closed and he gave him a quick smile as a parting gift. And in a swift movement he was shot up to the surface.

The light from the sun hit his eyes and was much brighter than the dim lighting that was down below him in the underground levels of the arena. It took a second for them to adjust but when they had he looked around and observed the scenery around him. It looked like a jungle, a place he had only read very briefly on. But he could see from there wetlands and trees, lots of trees. He then looked ahead at the Cornucopia in all its glory, surrounded by everything from weapons to food to med kits and more. He took a mental surveillance and knew what he should try to grab but didn't pay too much attention to the items in front of him but instead started to hum to stifle his mind for the time being. He looked to his sides and saw that he was next to Wren and he girl Solange that he had met in the lunch room. He smiled towards the girl from District 2, his tune still loudly coming from him as he watched the countdown.

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-GO

He ran ahead as the gong sounded and ran straight for the Cornucopia. The first thing he grabbed was a med kit, those were rare commodities in these game. Next he grabbed a knife, shovel, 2 things of rope and a can of beef and about 5 apples. That was when he noticed a boy, the one from District 6 coming at him. He stabbed into his chest and watched as the boy fell down, hardly breathing. the only thing in his hand was a box of matches so he grabbed that too and lit one. He dropped the match on the boys body and it began to go up in flames. He watched for a second as the flames danced along then went back to his senses and turned away. With all of his things clumsily in his hands he darted off bringing himself as far away from the Cornucopia as possible.

Spencer grabbed 1 med kit, 1 knife, 1 shovel, 1 box of matches, 2 things of rope, 1 can of beef, 5 apples


Last edited by Ari on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
avatar

Male Posts : 605
Join date : 2012-04-24
Birthday : 1999-02-10
Age : 18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 pm


Talmon Philben
---District 10---Male---16---

Talmon heard the cannon go off like a mighty dragon, and like he would if it was a real dragon. He ran! and that he did. He grabs a sword, 5 apples, a medkit and one rope and then he was off. He then looked around and saw all the other people around him. He then went for it. He slashed as hard as he could in a downward motion and stuck the blade part of his sword straight down the head of Ithal Opum. The sword went all the way down to the middle of both eyes and the top of his nose. Talmon then ripped it off and was ready to get out of there.


Last edited by JeromeOf6 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-09
Birthday : 1996-06-18
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 pm



The ticking of the countdown was getting on her nerves as she could feel her stomach in twist and turns. She just felt like throwing something at it so that it would stop. She looked into the cornucopia and took note her of priority of things to take. Her eyes lingered onto that one bow. One bow. Solange knew that there were others who were familiar with the bow as she saw them at training, but no one ever saw her use the bow. Her dive into it would be a surprise to others, or not, Careers don't have many surprises do they? But kept her eyes on it, maybe that was all she needed. Grab and go, but the other things there were just as tempting.

Her eyes moved back and forth from the countdown and the lone bow and quiver as she countdown to herself as well. The gong sounded and all of a sudden it was silence. Like every other silence she heard all her life, but silence didn't mean that everything was still. Tributes ran everywhere, left, right, front, back. Solange felt like she could lose her sense of direction if she lost her focus on the bow and the food there. Even though in her mind she didn't feel like eating anytime soon, her body would beg to differ sooner or later. It seemed like forever until she reached the mouth of the cornucopia as she slipped in from the side, grabbing what she could, letting her instincts take over her for that moment as her hands grabbed faster than her mind could register what she took. Solange left out a sigh of relief with what were in in her hands. She stiffened as she felt a presence coming closer to her and she drew her bow and instantly shot a boy through his chest. What did she just do? She closed her eyes and yanked out the arrow, and then staring in disbelief at the crumpled body in front of her as she just... murdered the boy from 5. She didn't even think. That was the part that scared her the most.

Solange collected:
- 1 bow
- 15 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 4 apples
- 1 box of matches
- 1 sword

__________________________________

    


Last edited by Chiiyoko on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Spencer continued to run with his items in hand. He wasn't sure exactly where he was going but he could hear the sounds of fighting coming from behind him. That was when he saw a boy running towards him, he was unsure of his district but he knew it was an attempt on his life. He grabbed the knife and rammed it into him then quickly pushed him off and noticed the number '1' stitched onto his uniform. He didn't let this stop his own movements though, he couldn't let them. It was every man for themselves at this point. Find coverage for yourself. Spencer ran towards the trees and never took a moment to look back at the carnage that most certainly was happening right now.

((Spencer has left the Cornucopia))


Last edited by Ari on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
avatar

Male Posts : 605
Join date : 2012-04-24
Birthday : 1999-02-10
Age : 18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:07 pm


Talmon Philben
---District 10---Male---16---

Talmon was set, he got the heck out of there and ran straight towards the creek and did not stop until he was gone. Wow, look at that, the awkward boy from district 10 was not a blood bath kill. He felt confident, he knew he could do this. He also knew that his friends, including dane, were cheering him on back home. He knew he was going to have to make it back to them, somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira

avatar

Female Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-23
Birthday : 1993-09-10
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:22 pm

The minute the gong sounded, Domino sprinted off of her platform. She didnt know what she collected. All she thougbt was,
Stay alive, get something, run run run!
She managed to get what she wanted and then another thing when she reached the mouth.
She kept running and running. She coukd hear swords and or other weapons clanging behind her. Get out of the bloodbath.

Domino collected
•knife
•can of beaf

((Domino has left the cornucopia))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
avatar

Female Posts : 723
Join date : 2012-03-17
Birthday : 1998-07-09
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
135/150  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Pandora Lemmin



--------------------

Gong!
The sound of the gong going off sent shutters through Pandora's body. Everything seemed to go forward, quickly. It took her a second to realize that she was now in the 31st Hunger Games, and could die at any second. Tributes had already begun running everywhere. Some dashed to the cornucopia. Other's ran away at the sound of the gong. It was now or never.
Pandora dashed up to the Cornucopia, and grabbed a few things. She grabbed a box of matches, a spear, and three apples. She watched as the male tribute to district five was shot by another tribute already. 23 remaining. And then she watched as the district 3 male tribute stabbed the male tribute for six, leaving 22 already. Pandora stood frozen in fear for a moment, before realizing she already needed to leave again.


--------------------

Pandora has taken:
1 Box of matches
1 spear
3 apples
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4070
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 pm


Solstice Vernon
---Female---17---District 5---

Solstice had been standing there looking around at all the other tributes trying to look fierce and intimidating and all she could do was laugh at their expressions. Solstice hardly took note of the supplies at the cornucopia. Soon enough she noticed her ways out. She didn't have much of a plan really but she would just go along with the flow. Solstice heard the gong but she was in a daze for a bit and she just stood there and decided to wait for most of the people to be gone. She then swiftly moved up to the cornucopia jumping over dead bodies. She snatched up the 6 throwing knives and she took 3 apples. She then ran off in another direction and and hoped for the best.

SUPPLIES:
6 Throwing knives
3 Apples
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-09
Birthday : 1996-06-18
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:44 pm



Solange staggered backwards before turning her head away from the body. She suddenly remembered Luke, where was he in this midst of chaos? She didn't know, and maybe she didn't want to know. She didn't like the look of this place as blood stained the muddy ground. She slung her bow and quiver over her shoulder, taking out a few arrows to slot them under her belt and store the apples in her quiver. No body really paid much attention to her as she rearranged her things. It's amazing how she could just stay here and do these things- well, take that back. Solange listened among all the chaotic noises of screams, grunts and pleas, as the mud squished nearby her. Solange thrust her sword forward as she turned behind her to see the district 4 girl staring straight at her. She didn't know where she hit and she even know her name. Solange felt sick in the stomach as she pulled out her sword and see the girl running away from her. Her district 2 instincts were kicking in and she had to get out of here. Another figure came up to her but Solange didn't even give them any time to react before she sliced the throat of the district 6 girl. She winced at the ugly sight but continued to run. Just don't look back. Never look back and just run. Run for your life. She didn't even know where she was going, anywhere but here would be good. A Tribute from the Career district running from a bloodbath? What a joke. She could almost hear the others back home laughing at her.

(Solange Kalliope has left the Cornonacob Cornucopia.)

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 15 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 4 apples
- 1 box of matches
- 1 sword

__________________________________

    


Last edited by Chiiyoko on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
avatar

Female Posts : 723
Join date : 2012-03-17
Birthday : 1998-07-09
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
135/150  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:00 am

Pandora Lemmin



--------------------

Pandora unfroze as another tribute falls. She realizes that if she doesn't get out now, she will die. She quickly puts her items into her pockets. She puts an apple into each pocket, the matches in another pocket. Pandora shoves the last apple up the sleeve, and then holds onto her spear, careful to not stab herself with it. Pandora runs away from the main part of the cornucopia and looks around. Where to run to? She looks to her left, and then to her right. She makes a split-second decision, and runs to her left.

--------------------

((Pandora has now left the cornucopia))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
SolarEclipse8759



Female Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-09-17
Birthday : 1996-08-06
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:04 am

Rachel first stayed away from all the action. She knew she wouldn’t get the best stuff but that’s not what she is in it for. She doesn’t care long as she gets something she doesn’t care. She darts off into the Cornucopia. She looked around. She saw two axes and decides to take both, no one else can get them then.

Rachel's Items:
2 Axes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SolarEclipse8759



Female Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-09-17
Birthday : 1996-08-06
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:44 am

She didn’t want to stick around so she turned to leave and started to run away. She wasn’t sure where she was going but she was going away from this place, for now at least. She isn’t sure about anything but her voices are telling her to run.

((Rachel Shepard has left the Cornucopia))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:02 am





Cedar didn't bother running. He waited until everyone had mostly freaked out and left, since there didn't seem to be any cutthroat careers this year, and then gradually strolled forward, inching about in leisure like he had all the time in the world. "Hey bro," he said to the guy from 6, Gavin, who looked like a pretty cool dude. Then his body slumped, and Cedar realized he was dead. "Oh..." he said, dejected, but he soon perked up again. "Well, I guess maybe we should all just take a moment to recognize the people we have loved, lost, and brutally murdered," he announced, nodding his head slightly to a serious expression. He took a moment.

...

Then, he sprinted towards a spear, grabbed it, saw a box nearby, and grabbed that too. There was an apple in the box. Cedar shrugged, and carried it along. He looked around, wondering which way to go.

CEDAR HAS TAKEN:
1 spear
1 apple-in-a-box
____

((Lars, you cannot double-post but I told Ari to let you know you had to post twice so we can just pretend I posted in between since our posts did not affect each-others. Smile But just for future reference, okay?))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

avatar

Male Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-02-23
Birthday : 1993-01-14
Age : 25

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:29 am

I waited on my spot until the alarm rang to start the games. I ran to the Cornucopia after the rest of the tributes had cleared out, I knew this wouldnt leave me with very good options, but at least I wouldnt be in the line of fire from the careers. I picked up a sword that was lying on the ground, but I didnt see anything else. I made my way around the cornucopia hoping to find something else worth while, but with no success.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:54 am

Cedar noticed Benji and nodded to him. He trolled around the Cornucopia, but all there was to see was the floor of the arena. Cedar wondered which section of the arena would be best. He couldn't see much from here, and eventually decided just to follow Benji. Cedar skipped after him and waved goodbye to the Cornucopia.

((Cedar has left the Cornucopia))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

avatar

Male Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-02-23
Birthday : 1993-01-14
Age : 25

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:53 pm

After taking a complete walk around the Cornucopia and not finding anything other than a bunch of dead bodies, may they rest in peace. I kept an eye out for Cedar, just to see what his moves where. I started to make my way away from the Cornucopia, I noticed that Cedar was following me, I just hoped he would be able to help me out rather than try to kill me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   

Back to top Go down
 
Let the Games Begin!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]
» Let the Games Begin!
» Let the Games Begin!
» Apocalyptic: Let the Games Begin {R/M}
» Hunger Games

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 31st Hunger Games :: The Arena :: 31st Arena :: The Hill :: Cornucopia-
Jump to: