The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]

Go down 
+9
Emzink
Selene
Balisugar
libowy
Sorella
Hannibal
DinoLily
Rccheetah
Loki
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Empty
PostSubject: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Welcome to the Arena!

Below is a Diagram of how you Tributes will be assembled around the Cornucopia. Please take it into consideration as a guideline, not an exact position.

D12M~~~D1F
D12F~~~~~D1M
D11M~~~~~~~D2F
D11F~~~~~~~~~D2M
D10M~~~~~~~~~~~D3F
D10F~~~~~~~~~~~~~D3M
D9M~~~~~~C~~~~~~D4F
D9F~~~~~~~~~~~~D4M
D8M~~~~~~~~~~D5F
D8F~~~~~~~~D5M
D7M~~~~~~D6F
D7F~~~~D6M

In the Arena you will need something to wear, obviously. We in the Capitol will provide you with the following uniform to protect yourself with.
NOTE: The uniform is brown leather.

"Attire":

As of this moment, the games have begun. You will post in this topic of your tribute in the sixty seconds before the gong sounds and the tributes are set upon each other. You will not leave your plate until a Gamemaker announces the end of the sixty seconds and sounds the gong. Trying to leave the plate early is an automatic disqualification, on account that if you survive the mines you will be crippled and will bleed out or be easy pickings for the other tributes. One the gong sounds, you are free to run away or fight, as you choose. Let the Games Begin!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET THE 27TH HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

SUPPLY LIST:
Blanket(x0)
2 Backpacks carrying firewood(x17)
Knife(x0)
First Aid kit(x0)
2 Apple Crates(x11 apples)
Fishing Rod(x0)
Spiked mace(x2)
Bow(x0)
Arrow(x0)
Sword(x0)
Spear(x2)
Axe(x1)
Box of Crackers(x0)
Whip(x2)
Box of Matches(x1)
Tarp(x0)
Pickaxe(x2)
Bucket(x0)
Rope(x0)

Last edited by Gazimu on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 pm

I am lifted into the arena. I expect a lake, or maybe a forest but I was all wrong. My jaw dropped when I saw what was around me. This arena was not filled with nature. It wasn't filled with deadly plants. It looked more like a old, rigged, castle. I took deep breaths. I had been preparing for a nature arena all of my life. This is bad. Then I realized there could be an outdoors or something. Somewhere that I would fit in. A man can only hope.

I eye the cornucopia. I have a straight path to it and the path is the perfect distance. I look around it. A few backpacks, knives, maces, and all of those weapons. I jerk my head to the side. Then I see it. There may be no trident, but there are spears. Plenty of them. I smile a bit. I am still in this. I am a career. This is it.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
I felt the tube go up, like the elevators in the Tribute Tower. I pounded on the glass at Chub. I sighed and turned around to face what was... Well, I wasn't sure what it was. We were outside, but all around us was stone. It was some sort of old old castle. I searched for Hunter and found him to my left. I nodded at him. I could hear the steady countdown. I was directly across from the Cornucopia. We seemed to be in some sort of diamond shape. I smiled. I had a good chance of getting to the Cornucopia first. I wet my lips and got ready top run.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:53 pm

I looked around as my eyes adjusted to the light. My plate put me next to District three, and Silver. I looked past District three to Hunter, and realized the tributes were organized by district this year. I looked back to the Cornucopia. There were Swords, and everything for surviving basic problems. I then took a minute to look at my surroundings, we were in a huge square courtyard with grass and trees. There was a castle all around us, and you could see the sky straight above us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:57 pm

When she first arose into the arena, Star had to withhold a gasp. She looked around, knowing she wouldn't be able to move of the plate if she tried, being too shocked to even blink. A castle arena? How are we supposed to get water or find plants? Actually, it's really creative. I hope the arena isn't too small. It seems kind of confusing. Her mind raced around all possible escapes and what to grab. Good, there are spears. She noticed approvingly. Are any of them close enough I can risk getting to them? She peered at the ground beside her, pleased that her muscles were warming up and she would now be able to move when the time came. I know before I said that this is it, but it wasn't. None of the times. This. This is what's most important. Make sure you don't get distracted by all the blood and you just get out of here with as much as you can grab. She told herself, steadying her knees. Come on, you can do this. Just grab whatever you can and run. She spotted a spiked mace lying a little ways away, and decided that if she couldn't get a spear, she'd go for it in a pinch. But her main aim was to get a spear, which she figured could also be used as a stick for other purposes such as a tightrope or getting someone out of a hole if necessary, but mostly just to stab people with and defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

~* Ok, what is the setting??? *~

The tube was going up. I looked at my stylist one more time, and I did a slight salute. Absoultly no turning back.

Bright sunlight hit me in the face, and I sheilded my eyes. When my eyes adjusted, I looked around. I didn't see a forest. I had almost no hope.

I looked at the Cornucopia first. I looked at the wide array of suplies. I hoped for a scythe, please, let there be a scythe... none. Absolutly no scythe. Fine, I'd make one myself. But, fortunatly, I saw some swords. Actually, many swords, and I smiled. I wasn't too far away from the Cornucopia. I had a straight path to it, right to weapons. But did I have enough agility? I thought I might, but was it worth the risk? I didn't know.

I just didn't know.

I spotted a sword a few yards away, and a small kindfe that was pretty close to me, and a box of crackers was in a reaching distance. I had to plan this carefully. I knew I could get the sword, but I had to choose. Sword and knife, or sword and crackers. I knew I had allies, but still...

I looked for some of my allies. I saw a few, but they weren't very close to me. I was on my own. I took a deep breath as the voice kept counting. I started to sweat, and I didn't even know if it was hot or not.

"I'm going to die," I whispered to myself.

Last edited by Hannibal on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:38 pm

I had been put into the same uniform almost everyone else had but I also had my token from my brother hidden so no one could see it, my bronze lamb was with me, my stylist had did my hair so it was one tight braid going down my black. I had already played out possibilities in my head last night and said mental goodbyes to my family, I honestly didn't expect to come out alive but I did expect to make it far and I did have my sneaky little plans. Today there was no sparkles in my outfit which was probably a good thing for me, I was really small and fast but I had no idea how fast I'd be in what I was wearing, it was a bit different but I knew I shouldn't run and get a weapon no matter how tempting it'd be. Finally when the time was ticking down me to get into the tube I looked at it, I didn't want to go in it at this point, I wanted to run like I wanted to in the interview, I wasn't cut out for the games, who was I kidding? I was going to let my whole district down this wasn't good, all I could hope for was that Nathan would make it far or my allies, even if I couldn't carry on I wanted them too. I was not in with the careers so running to get a weapon was pointless. Maybe I could make one if we happened to be in a forest like area.

TWENTY SECONDS

That was when I slowly walked over to my tube, I still had a whole mess of emotions inside me, my brain was arguing with my self again. Half of me said I could try and win and the other half doubted me. I had to push away the feelings that doubted me, if I wanted to survive I had to think like a career and I needed to act like one, that was when my foot stepped in the plate and the second one followed. The tube sealed behind me and I jumped and turned to face my stylist and my eyes were wide, this was weird and different, I wasn't used to this, I wanted out of the tube, I wanted out now I banged on it and I swore I might have had a meltdown.

TEN SECONDS

Somehow those words calmed me and I relaxed a bit, just think of it like a game of fence tag, fence tag with Maya. That's all you have to do. People are routing for me back home, they really are..I need to try and make my district proud, make Maya proud, make my siblings proud, I needed to make my dad proud but most of all I needed to make my mom proud. I bet she was with me right now, she was was here in a soul form most likely and she was holding my hand, so it felt like. We were in this together and she would try and help me the best she could, she was like my guardian angel. I smiled at that thought and by now my tube was shooting up wards. Everything was a big blur when I had been shot up through the ground. My eyes had to adjust and I blinked a few times.

I looked around at everything, on my left was Nathan and on my right was Luca. This would be rather interesting. I looked around and was shocked to find it wasn't really a forest and this time it was an old castle ruin, this was certainly different. I looked around and saw grass, and some trees, this must have been a court yard of some sort. I looked around trying to get a clear view of the whole thing. I noticed then that I was quite close and almost directly in front of the cornucopia. Maybe I did have a chance to get a weapon, but how fast was I in this uniform? I looked at everything there, I saw it. A bow, not just one but two. A bow was my best chance but if I couldn't get one knives would be just as good but weren't those Silver's things? She was going to be deadly, I was just messing with the careers trying to get them all hyped up and want to show off all their skills right away. I was really tempted to go for the bow but I knew it was a bad choice and I'd most likely die then and there or get into some sort of fight. I didn't want that but I still needed something, maybe pieces of the old ruins would work like bricks or something.

I took a deep breath in and had my game face on, it was no smiles, no nerves, just a plain smirk as if I had already won, it was what the people wanted to see and surely it may get me more sponsors. That's when I noticed directly across from me was the boy from district three, he probably had big plans for us all and he was surely one I'd be watching out for.

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:52 pm

I looked around at the tributes and spotted District Ten. Would she try and get to the weapons? That would make things more fun. If she wanted something from the pile at the center, she was going to have to fight for it. I intended to make her fight for it. But first...

I glanced at the District one tributes. That was the first job I had to do, and I would enjoy it with all my heart.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:17 pm

My breath is knocked from me as I'm elevated to my plate. Once up I pear to my left, then right. I was relieved at the sight. Estrella was right beside me. I scan the area around the cornucopia. There were 4 swords, 5 spears, 2 whips, and 2 ropes. My best chance of survival was to get a sword the next was a whip, but I could make one of those out of rope. A spear would be nice, but weapons would be hard to come by. If I could just get a knife I could survive. If I couldn't get anything, my best bet was to find some poisonous berries, and commit suicide. I still had a chance though. I just needed to get in and get out, then find Estrella. Then only thing I was worried about was Hunter. We kinda stole his crowd.

The seconds inch by slower then possible. A feeling of fear manages to find its way to me. My mom never told me how my dad died in the games. I didn't know if he died in the blood bath, or if he was beat to death in the final two. I didn't need to live though. It'd be best if Estrella won. The arena this year was... creative. The ruins of a castle was a good place for people like me. We could hid, or ambush, or run. It wouldn't be a challenge to get away. I tap my watch to check out the time. It was about mid day. The realization of death was growing on me. There was less then a 5% chance of survival, judging by the way the careers looked, I probably had closer to 2% chance of survival.

"Estrella, listen to me. I love you," I say gripping my shoulder tight. "I love you and in different circumstances... maybe we could've ended up together." Now wasn't the time to be saying these things to her; she needed to know before one of us died. The last few days, I had pictured Estrella and I together. We could be beautiful together. Back to watching the clock. We still had time.

I kneel down on my plate, the same way I had seen the older kids get ready to race in school. The younger kids were beginning to stop crying, and were getting ready to run away. The careers were gaining their ferocious look. Any moment now, the gong would sound and we would be hurdled into our dooms. I'll die if needed to protect Estrella. I whip the sweat from my brow and reveal a slight smile. It was do or die time.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] 94-dianna-agron-1295652713

Silver felt herself being lifted up. This was it. No turning back now. Well, not that you ever had a choice, but still. The full realization hit Silver. She was still being lifted up, so while she was waiting Silver looked down. She didn't like her outfit. She detested actually. Icky brown leather in some sort of tunic type thing. At least it had leg coverings of some sort. It looked medieval though. Silver was a bit nervous about the arena if this was the uniform. Finally her plate reached open air and Silver's jaw dropped. A castle? Silver had fantasized so many arenas but this was not one of them. The Gamemakers were very creative if they could come up with this. Silver pushed the shock from her mind as she analyse the supplies. First she would need a weapon...

Last edited by Balisugar on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Ester was right next to me. Time was running out. If this was the last time I would see her, or she would see me, I had to say the truth. "Ester." I got her attention. "Did you ever think that in the interviews when I said that I loved you...... That I wasn't lying? Because if you did, you're correct. I just wanted you to know that."
Back to top Go down
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen
This was it. The final moment. I hugged my stylists as she helped with the little things on my costume, and fishtail braided my hair, like it was on the train. She handed me my token, the yellow topaz necklace my mother had given me, and held me out at shoulder length, observing me. It had then came time for me to enter the tube, and I breathed slowly. I stepped on the plate, and the cylindrical tube surrounded me and cut me off from my stylists. I pressed against it, and she shook her head, 'No', I saw her mouth. I stood still on my plate and balanced myself, so I wouldn't fall.

I was lifted up into the Arena, closing my eyes, and then I opened them. What was around me surprised me. I held my hands at my side, looking at the Cornucopia. Flint was next to me, and so was the District 10 boy, Nathan. I blinked, observing my surroundings. A Courtyard surrounded by a Castle all around. Then I saw them. Two bows in the Cornucopia. They will be mine, I thought, looking at the knives. Those too.

Last edited by Selene on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 pm

I looked around at the arena. Thank god. It wasn't a wasteland. It was accually kinda cool. Unfortunately, no trees. I knew I had to have the axe in the cornucopia. Some survival stuff too. I took a deep breath. I could survive this. Or not. Who knows. I waited pationtly for the games to begin.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:32 pm

I peered around, waiting for the games to begin. I knew the mace was there for me, and for me alone. I looked into what I figured was a camera and said, "Lyra, Don't watch this on live TV with Beanie. Make sure she doesn't see me die." I commanded. I faced my fellow tributes and sighed. Not a bad group. Too bad they all must die.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Left_bar_bleue400/400Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:04 pm

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,"
Boomed the voice of a young Claudius Templesmith.
"LET THE 27th HUNGER GAMES...

BEGIN!"

Hey guys, welcome to the cornucopia, two things you should know,
first of all, it takes you one post to get to the cornucopia and grab some gear,
it will take you an additional post to get away from the cornucopia (no double posting)

There will not be any environmental reactions at the Cornucopia until after the blood bath.

May the odds, be ever in your favor.
Go.

Last edited by Sno on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Silver gazed over the supplies critically. She had just finished looking at them all when the noise went off. Silver didn't have time to register what sort of noise it was, she just kept off her platform. Silver sprinted to the Cornucopia . She picked up a blanket while still running and reached the throwing knives. There were seven. Silver grabbed the lot and used her blanket to carry them. Then she grabbed two boxes of crackers. After that she spotted the first aid kit. Well that could be helpful. Finally Silver grabbed a bucket and some rope and shoved them in the blanket. She tied a knot near the top of her little bundle. Now it was a very effective bag. She picked up a sword as she looked for Flint and her other alliances. If she had it no one else could.

Silver collected: one blanket, seven knives (all of them), two boxes of crackers, one first aid kit, one bucket, one rope and one sword.

Last edited by Balisugar on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Nathan had been talking to me, he was saying he loved me and too much was running through my head, it was distracting me, then the gong went off. I almost fell off my plate but I had to go, I to get to the bow. I booked it as fast as I could and I could run fast enough. I saw others running for the weapons as well. I ran and grasped a bow and picked up some arrows, I also ran a bit more and picked up rope, and a bucket. Would this be good enough?

Estrella collected: A bow, quiver of arrows(x20), rope, and a bucket.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:22 pm

The next few seconds happened in a blur. I ran up to the Cornucopia. I saw Silver near me. I did a quick nod at her and saw the spears. I grabbed the lot of them and then realized I would need food. I picked up with my string arms a crate of apples and a box of crackers. Then I saw the rope. I knew I could do things with it. I picked up the rope. This was all I needed.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
As soon as I heard the number 0, I sprinted to the Cornucopia. My first choice was a sword, and I grabbed one. Then i saw a blanket and I figure the castle would get really cold so I grabbed one blanket too. My heart was racing so fast I couldn't believe it. I looked for the other careers and spotted Silver. I knew that Flint had made an alliance with her and I hoped to God that he had told her about me. I ran to her. She had grabbed other things as well. "Find Flint and Hunter then water!" I shouted to her. Then I scanned the courtyard for Flint and Hunter. Where could they be?

She collected: One sword, and one blanket.

Last edited by LilyLovesOneD on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Left_bar_bleue400/400Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:24 pm

There are no knives remaining, Silver collected them all
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:25 pm

ooc: yeah i realized that after posting(yah post-zoned meh) I edited it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:26 pm

As soon as I decided this was enough stuff that I need I quickly ran off away, before the major bloodbath started, after running, well sprinting for a long while I made it past the plates and I kept on running away, I was away from the big mess of the bloodbath and I had my bow.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Silver spotted Esther quickly enough. "There isn't any water here though!" she exclaimed. "And Hunter's right there." she added, pointing to him. Silver sped over to Hunter, hoping Esther would follow. "Have you seen Flint?" she asked. He was the last person they needed besides that other boy. Silver couldn't actually remember his name. Klaus or something.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

~* WHAT IS THE SETTING??? *~

I ran as fast as I could. I had made my decision.

I snatched up the crackers, and then teh knife, and I made a mad dash for the sword. I rolled, and grabbed it, held it in my hand tightly, and looked around for any on-coming danger. The bloodbath was always the worst.

-----------------------------

LUCA'S STATS:
ITEMS: Crackers (x1) | Heavy sword (x1)
HEALTH: 200/200
INJURIES: NONE

Last edited by Hannibal on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:28 pm

No knives remaining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next